Old
81 - 04-13-2020, 21:05
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-rOVkzJWTyc

Sponsored Links
Rho
VeteranXV
Old
82 - 04-13-2020, 21:47
If you wanna be mad at China, there are like a dozen reasons better than the virus.

TheVoiceOfReason
VeteranX
Old
83 - 04-13-2020, 22:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post
If you grew up in Southern Calif... Mexico is not too different from the US.
I am an American and Mexico is a CLOSE neighbor that are also Americans.
Get used to it. Go ahead and pilpul me on this, but Mexican culture is a lot closer to the US than any culture from the Middle East, EU, or even Chinada at this point. I'm impressed by their pride in Nationalism. If it hadn't been for this CCP Virus I would have been back and forth to the states 3 times over the last 2 months (lost $ on four round trip plane flights.) We have children in California, so ya, sometimes I think I have more of a stake in the future of the US than you incels.

Indeed, Mexico is practically the 51st state. All that wall nonsense was ridiculous from the get go.

amidointhisrite?

LGBR
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
84 - 04-13-2020, 23:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rho View Post
If you wanna be mad at China, there are like a dozen reasons better than the virus.
congrats u just figured out "all lives matter" from 2016

HumDumpin
ReeeingRainbowXV
Old
85 - 04-14-2020, 06:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by StapleMammal1 View Post
Jack is ****ed and twitter will end up public utility.
lmao seize the memes of production

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
86 - 04-14-2020, 09:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheVoiceOfReason View Post
Indeed, Mexico is practically the 51st state. All that wall nonsense was ridiculous from the get go.

amidointhisrite?
No, all wrong.
The wall will help the US and Mexico be better neighbors and be able to work together in a much more trusting way.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
87 - 04-14-2020, 10:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by SeVeReD View Post

Communist leftest coming out of journalism college classes become communist propagandist in our media.
White House accuses taxpayer-funded Voice of America of spreading Chinese propaganda | Just The News

China is not communist.

It's a mix between neoliberalism and authoritarianism under the flag of Mao's idea of communism.

You're welcome.

So, after the enormous economic and social changes he unleashed can we best describe China as a Communist country with a veneer of market economics or is it a capitalist country with a nominally Communist government? Perhaps it is both: ***8216;state capitalism***8217; with a framework of Communist party rule. Deng himself was pragmatic: ***8216;What does it matter what is the color of the cat provided it catches mice***8217;. He was also a gradualist - ***8216;crossing the river by feeling for the stones***8217; ***8211; interested in results rather than dogma or doctrine.

Is China a Capitalist or Communist Country?

What's the difference between China and USA?

USA has elections for superdelagates to pick up someone to keep up the Establishment.

Last edited by AnubiS; 04-14-2020 at 10:13..
spockhammer
AlwaysCryingXX
Contributor
Old
88 - 04-14-2020, 10:16
nah china is just authoritarian draculas more willing to enslave their own people than other races

probably some kind of genetic cultural thing going on where they'd cannibalize their own to be able to dominate others

the thing with that is it only lasts so long before your cousin is your sister and your mother but really you just want to live in peace

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
89 - 04-14-2020, 15:50
Next Up! New Real Reasons to Hate the CCP!!!

Taiwan releases December email to WHO showing unheeded warning about coronavirus
https://www.foxnews.com/world/taiwan...ut-coronavirus

Quote:
The World Health Organization is under fire after Taiwan released the contents of a December email inquiring about the person-to-person spread of COVID-19, which it says was ignored by the organization and further denied to provide adequate information about how to fight the virus.

Taiwan is accusing WHO of downplaying the severity and spread of the coronavirus in an attempt to pander to China, even after Taiwan sounded the alarm about at least seven cases of atypical pneumonia that they were aware of in Wuhan,...

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
90 - 04-14-2020, 19:02
China's leadership is on some racial superiority bull****. Didn't work out so well for the last asshats that went that route.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
91 - 04-14-2020, 19:25
**** CPP!
Help China!
http://chng.it/GHdt5Cssrr
Sign the petition to remove Tedros from the corrupt WHO

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
92 - 04-15-2020, 09:59
https://apnews.com/68a9e1b91de4ffc166acd6012d82c2f9
China didn***8217;t warn public of likely pandemic for 6 key days

Quote:
In the six days after top Chinese officials secretly determined they likely were facing a pandemic from a new coronavirus, the city of Wuhan at the epicenter of the disease hosted a mass banquet for tens of thousands of people; millions began traveling through for Lunar New Year celebrations.

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
93 - 04-15-2020, 10:25
The Globalist leaders around the world and Dimocrats condemning President Donald Trump for pulling funding from WHO crying we need the WHO right now more than ever...
How have the WHO helped in any way during this Virus Time?
NO, I can not find where they've been useful at all.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/glo...virus-response
Quote:
The United States is the WHO's largest single donor, and the State Department had previously planned to provide the agency $893 million in the current two-year funding period. Trump said the United States contributes roughly $400 to $500 million per year to WHO, while China offers only about $40 million. The money saved will go to areas that "most need it," Trump asserted.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 04-15-2020 at 10:27..
ArakAtak
VeteranXX
Old
94 - 04-15-2020, 10:45
**** the WHO

the only thing anyone can do to help is to help themselves by staying home

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 04-15-2020, 10:51
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
**** the WHO

the only thing anyone can do to help is to help themselves by staying home
Quote:
But Australian Prime Minister Scott Morrison sympathized with Trump, noting that the WHO is ***8220;not immune from criticism,***8221; but also saying that his country would not take the same steps.

***8220;I sympathize with his criticisms and I***8217;ve made a few of my own,***8221; Morrison told Perth Radio 6PR on Wednesday. ***8220;WHO is also as an organization does a lot of important work, including here in our own region in the Pacific, and we work closely with them so we***8217;re not going to throw the baby out with the bathwater here.***8221;
Our president is the only leader that's being strong; tell your guy to get on board. I wish we'd have some friends here but oh well.

WHO is threatening?
The WHO is threatening the US
Quote:
Last week, Tedros vehemently defended his agency amid criticism from Trump and others.

***8220;If you don***8217;t want many more body bags you refrain from politicizing it ***8212; please quarantine politicizing COVID,***8221; he told reporters, after Trump threatened to look at cutting funding to the organization
Fox News is becoming more and more suspect. The fake news organization used to be able to balance Right and Left against each other. Now the left is losing so bad the powers that be are having to pull the right wing stations to the left to try to help their fake leftest news. All one big deep state march now having to hop on two legs tied together.

Last edited by SeVeReD; 04-15-2020 at 10:59..
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
96 - 04-15-2020, 13:13
Red Cross is going to get BTFO too.

AnubiS
VeteranXV
Old
97 - 04-15-2020, 17:32
So this is another insanity status update thread for the insane to post more insane bull**** that makes no ****ing coherent sense

Sounds about right.

I'll just leave this here, just in case you decide to look for help

Best Hospitals for Psychiatry in the United States

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
98 - 04-15-2020, 17:40
Red Cross launders and smuggles money you dumb ****.

rcmms on Vimeo

Last edited by StapleMammal1; 04-15-2020 at 17:46..
Zanthious
Tribalwar Admin
Old
99 - 04-15-2020, 17:44
does anyone even take anubis seriously??

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
100 - 04-15-2020, 17:47
I think he's funny for thinking he is smart. When in reality he doesn't know horse **** from peanut butter.

Page 5 of 32

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page **** CHINA and the Boat it Rode in On

Social Website Bullshit