Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend by Lyon - Page 13 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend
Page 13 of 17
Thread Tools
SuicideTaxi
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
241 - 09-06-2018, 04:17
Reply With Quote
So.... is this actually a thing, or what?

I live in Vegas
 
SuicideTaxi is offline
 
Sponsored Links
sled
VeteranXV
Old
242 - 09-07-2018, 15:48
Reply With Quote
taxi!
 
sled is offline
 
sled
VeteranXV
Old
243 - 09-07-2018, 15:49
Reply With Quote
TSN MAKES ME A WINNER?!
 
sled is offline
 
RedSpider
VeteranXV
Old
244 - 09-08-2018, 08:38
Reply With Quote
I will play as HPB from whatever third world country I'm in come November.
 
RedSpider is offline
 
Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
245 - 09-10-2018, 00:37
Reply With Quote
had our first base pickup. played DX and SB. planning weekly base pickups on sundays at 8pm est/5pm pst. we play LT pickups most nights as well. grab a config at http://www.playt1.com and join the tribes talk discord. big shout out to sKILLz for organizing and hosting the server .

DX:


SB:
 
Lyon is offline
 
Last edited by Lyon; 09-10-2018 at 00:44..
Rosco-SS
VeteranXV
Old
246 - 09-10-2018, 15:59
Reply With Quote
Cool
 
Rosco-SS is offline
 
aScotiA
VeteranXV
Old
247 - 09-10-2018, 18:09
Reply With Quote
I installed a few weeks ago but I haven't tried playing since then because I was having mouse issues using groove's config. Namely, my movements weren't registering intermittently. Might have just been some hairs/fuzz blocking the laser but are there any known problems like this?

ps, it's cool to see so many old names floating around
 
aScotiA is offline
 
Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
248 - 09-10-2018, 20:35
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
I installed a few weeks ago but I haven't tried playing since then because I was having mouse issues using groove's config. Namely, my movements weren't registering intermittently. Might have just been some hairs/fuzz blocking the laser but are there any known problems like this?

ps, it's cool to see so many old names floating around
make sure you turn vsync off. it has to be done in the graphics card settings/profile for tribes as the setting in game doesn***8217;t do anything. was there an image in the config root folder that had the optimal graphics card settings? also what operating system? there were some issues with older versions of windows but i think that ended with vista.
 
Lyon is offline
 
Last edited by Lyon; 09-10-2018 at 20:38..
jerry
VeteranXV
Old
249 - 09-10-2018, 21:12
Reply With Quote
I would play if there were a config with ski script, mine and grenade throw.

Instead, I get weird reticles and IFFs and textures and all types of stupid ****. LAME!
 
jerry is offline
 
Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
250 - 09-10-2018, 23:12
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry View Post
I would play if there were a config with ski script, mine and grenade throw.

Instead, I get weird reticles and IFFs and textures and all types of stupid ****. LAME!
can't fix stupid , all the configs have those settings you just have to rebind them.
 
Lyon is offline
 
Crazy8
VeteranXV
Old
251 - 09-10-2018, 23:56
Reply With Quote
Sounds fun. I was never any good though. But I guess that just means my skills haven't deteriorated much.
 
Crazy8 is offline
 
hyung
VeteranXV
Old
252 - 09-11-2018, 02:18
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
can't fix stupid , all the configs have those settings you just have to rebind them.
i think he's asking for a basic config. and i think he makes a good point. there isn't a config on playt1 that isn't extremely customized.
 
hyung is offline
 
Last edited by hyung; 09-11-2018 at 02:20..
Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
253 - 09-11-2018, 05:46
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyung View Post
i think he's asking for a basic config. and i think he makes a good point. there isn't a config on playt1 that isn't extremely customized.
et tu, opsayo? i will talk to raven and see about adding a “stock” config but the only one i am aware of is plasmatic’s. do you have a suggestion?
 
Lyon is offline
 
hyung
VeteranXV
Old
254 - 09-11-2018, 13:14
Reply With Quote
plasmatic's seems perfect. put in 1.41, netset, and call it a day.

i have broast's high-res versions of the stock weapon skin and we can throw that in there too. also that nice modern weapon hud with the weapon images if that's not stock with 1.40. keep the rest of the huds stock in the same locations and don't mess with the skies or the terrains.
 
hyung is offline
 
Last edited by hyung; 09-11-2018 at 13:20..
Laughing-Stork
VeteranX
Old
255 - 09-11-2018, 14:01
Reply With Quote
Give them brown terrains
 
Laughing-Stork is offline
 
aScotiA
VeteranXV
Old
256 - 09-11-2018, 14:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyon View Post
make sure you turn vsync off. it has to be done in the graphics card settings/profile for tribes as the setting in game doesn’t do anything. was there an image in the config root folder that had the optimal graphics card settings? also what operating system? there were some issues with older versions of windows but i think that ended with vista.
Thx I'll give those things a try
 
aScotiA is offline
 
Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
257 - 09-11-2018, 15:02
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyung View Post
plasmatic's seems perfect. put in 1.41, netset, and call it a day.
i can do this.

Quote:
Originally Posted by hyung View Post
i have broast's high-res versions of the stock weapon skin and we can throw that in there too. also that nice modern weapon hud with the weapon images if that's not stock with 1.40. keep the rest of the huds stock in the same locations and don't mess with the skies or the terrains.
i can't do this. do you want me to do the first part and send it your way?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing-Stork View Post
Give them brown terrains
opsayo loves them so he will probably will.
 
Lyon is offline
 
Lyon
VeteranXV
Old
258 - 09-11-2018, 15:03
Reply With Quote
Quote:
Originally Posted by aScotiA View Post
Thx I'll give those things a try
join the discord and we can help you more easily
 
Lyon is offline
 
Groove
VeteranXV
Old
259 - 09-11-2018, 21:30
Reply With Quote
ya netset should be in all configs and everyone should use it and configure it with nutty settings so they can re-live 1998 all over again
 
Groove is offline
 
Last edited by Groove; 09-11-2018 at 21:39..
hyung
VeteranXV
Old
260 - 09-12-2018, 01:26
Reply With Quote
yeah you all know how those imperius elites were rocking the 108 pft
 
hyung is offline
 
Page 13 of 17
Reply


Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Tribes 20th Anniversary Weekend

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
20th anniversary , reunion , tournament , tribes , tribes 1


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off


AGENT: CCBot/2.0 (https://commoncrawl.org/faq/) / Y
All times are GMT -4. The time now is 02:59.