USA = Fascist police state

Torture, secret prison camps, setting up internal checkpoints, tap all communications without a warrant, imprison 1% of the country's population.

Is anyone actually surprised that lobotomized Americans find this sort of behavior normal?

Bushs legacy...
Things'll improve once the brother takes the oath on the koran.
;)

Exercising your rights is a liberal trait now? Maybe I'm beginning to like these liberals after all.

All they were doing is asking him what country he's from.

If this were in ohio, ok, i could probably see an issue, but as this seems to be around the border, and we have an issue of 3k+ illegals coming into the country every day, I don't see the problem.

This isn't new anyway. I know that atleast 8 years ago, border patrol would stop all greyhounds and do walk-on inspections. They're looking for illegals, thats their job, making it harder isnt standing up for your rights, its just making you an asshole thats keeping them from doing their job

All they were doing is asking him what country he's from.

If this were in ohio, ok, i could probably see an issue, but as this seems to be around the border, and we have an issue of 3k+ illegals coming into the country every day, I don't see the problem.

This isn't new anyway. I know that atleast 8 years ago, border patrol would stop all greyhounds and do walk-on inspections. They're looking for illegals, thats their job, making it harder isnt standing up for your rights, its just making you an asshole thats keeping them from doing their job

Ohio is border country, dumbfuck.
800px-Map_of_USA_with_state_names.svg.png

Well tell ya what the next time you hear about immigrants coming across lake Erie, you let me know. Don't make me come kick that hip replacement out

I'd be more concerned that some bomb maker comes across the CANADIAN BORDER.
But you live in Cuba, so what do you care?
Right, el heffey?

Back