Facebook Cartoon Fad.

Yeah, but people don't generally think about these types of things a lot. They're busy with their own lives.

Fact of the matter is, charitable organizations receive more when they are being publicized. MDA (Jerry's Kids) is a good example. Yearly, they go pretty much unfunded except for the annual telethon and grocery store drives (pay a buck, sign the hot air balloon cut out) when they rake it in.

Fact of the matter is, if all the people checking you out at the cash register were hot women, they would receive more money. There should be "Dallas Cowboys Cheerleader Cashier Day" at grocery stores to raise more money. Or some bullshit like "<insert hot, liberal actress with a 'cause'> Checkout Day" at Whole Foods.

Hell, I'd settle for "XXXscape Dancers Crabs Awareness Day" at Costco.

How many of these facebook fadders are actually doing anything for the cause? Putting a picture up and claiming yourself to be a hero of the cause is the shittiest thing you can do.

I bet it devolves to talking about people's favorite cartoons and 'remember this' instead of actually talking about child abuse.

I bet it devolves to talking about people's favorite cartoons and 'remember this' instead of actually talking about child abuse.

That's pretty much what will happen. People will spend more time thinking about what cartoon they liked the most as a kid and searching for a picture they'd like for a profile picture than actually thinking about child abuse.

Drw9c.png

Can somebody explain to me how changing my profile picture to a cartoon character is going to save a child from abuse? This fad is pretty stupid. Is an angry abuser going to see my cartoon profile and go "hmm I guess I won't beat my child today. I love cartoons."

typical Longhorn fan... Its to show support against child abuse you faggot.. go suck ur daddys cock since u dont get it..

I don't know. How does wearing pink save people from breast cancer? How does not shaving for November save people from prostate cancer?

I'm like hot pink just cuz, I didn't shave in November cuz I'm lazy, and I love saturday morning cartoons from the late 80's/early 90's.

So these fads are more just like excuses to express thing I like.

I have been laying into my idoit friends on Facebook for doing this. You cant honestly tell me that people don't know about abuse or aids or cancer or WTF ever is the problem of the month. Yay good your you change your Facebook picture so you can get a warm fuzzy feeling for doing fucking nothing!

Back