Call Out Thread - Vanster - TW has KKK/Nazi Members/ Forum is full of racist

I'm writing a book next year on eastern front German armor, involving two tanks (probably Panthers or PKW 4's) used to lure in Russian tanks to anti tank-batteries, like 88's or Jagpanzers. What would be good primary source material to use, besides things like Von Luck's book. I'm looking for summer 1944 stuff.

sry, i was in a king tiger so my experience as a nazi won't help u

also i didn't even get any kills except for a polish horse that wouldn't move out of the road so we ran it over

ITT: Gereeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeatric TW posters are just racist and disorganized, not part of a movement that will amount to anything substantial

I'm writing a book next year on eastern front German armor, involving two tanks (probably Panthers or PKW 4's) used to lure in Russian tanks to anti tank-batteries, like 88's or Jagpanzers. What would be good primary source material to use, besides things like Von Luck's book. I'm looking for summer 1944 stuff.

Otto Carius is the defacto German Tank Ace of the war.

He served primarily on the Eastern Front and is credited with over 150 destroyed enemy vehicles. He served first as a Loader in Panzer 38t's at the outbreak of the war and rising to a Commander of Tiger I's in the 502nd Heavy Tank Battalion and ending the war as Commander of a Jagdtiger leading 2nd Company schwere Panzerjager Abteilung 512 (Tank Destroyer).

His memoirs, Tigers in the Mud, is well regarded and a good read. His achievements easily match, if not exceed, the more recognizable Michael Wittmann.

And all while not being a Nazi.

Last edited:
Well excuse me for doing a serious shit post in a shit posting thread, and thank you for the ship post back, DocHoliday.

Thanks Hellsfury.

I hate all races. I like certain people of all races though.

I am not a Nazi. I haven't said nigger, ever in my life, with real, true hate. I have said redneck, chink, beaner, sand nigger, jew, greaseball, gook, slant eye, cracker. I spread it around equally

Back before all this political correctness BS...

Read the forgotten soldier for the infantry aspect of it i.e. how one of his Prussian buddies gets churned into the earth on his home soil by a t34.

I find tank specific stories lacking as tanks are just the tip of the spear of a combined arms effort. Without the infantry base they would get picked off by Germans with magnetic mines. Was very pronounced in Normandy where infantry support meant even less as bocage led to the panzerfaust being able to set entire battalions behind schedule by taking out the lead tank from the hedgerows. Eastern front it was still very important.

Also read about kursk to set up for 1944. The Soviet guards army taking on Hauser and running amok in German lines and then driving into the anti tank ditch they made and was used defensively the week prior is epic shit. Kursk shaped the designs and tactics of tanks produced and used in 44 and 45 aside from the size fetish is2s which were built for more penis reasons.

Last edited:
do you have any of Hitlers home made recipes?

you could make a thread and people could cook them for their jewish friends

no, i just kno that b/c it was mentioned in the intro to the third edition of the benito's beautiful family meals cookbook

shame I bet he did a great spätzle.

His cakes would have been terrible tho, he always forgot to light the oven.

Welp, I'm employed and neither a Nazi nor a KKK member. I'll admit to being racist but not much beyond the normal human tribalism level.

Wait maybe that's more culturist than racist?

I do know that if you wear a hoodie I'll assume you're up to no good regardless of your skin tone. :D

I wear a hoodie, but it's emblazoned with guns, the american flag, and the 2nd amendment, soooo...no. Well, to Vanster I'm a walking talking breathing Nazi (even though I have more native american blood than Lizzie Warren).

I wear a hoodie, but it's emblazoned with guns, the american flag, and the 2nd amendment, soooo...no. Well, to Vanster I'm a walking talking breathing Nazi (even though I have more native american blood than Lizzie Warren).

LOL

Back