[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

All news is fake news now unless havax verifies it and it's a screen cap of a random dude on Twitter he found while searching t_d and they approved of it

Then it's real news

And even then it might be fake news next week since they can't make up their minds over there (bannon)

Maga!

some of my favorite quotes from 2016:

Vanster said:
Will you still come to TW after the election? It's no longer a question of who is going to win, the question is down the line voting on the ballot. My hope now is that congress is going to change as well-- controlling the WH, congress, and getting to appoint the next 2 supreme court justices. . the country is about to change and there is nothing you can do about it. I hope you had a nice indigenous peoples day, I sure did.

Vanster said:
The only thing taking a dive after the election will be the Trump brand. Attendance at KKK meetings, the conservative voice of TW, and discussions at Breitbart will experience a blip, but they will be back to normal after a couple of weeks. The Trump brand is going to suffer though.

Vanster said:
The sun came up. The electoral college and the popular vote have both been counted. Like I said, the sun did come up; I wasn't sure it would, but it did.

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

ra84q8tcob801.jpg

:lol:

trump/putin/obrien/pence 2028

america first

russia second

don't let them win

shut the borders down

voter ids

and citizenship test all

don't let russians decide our future

Always fun to come back here after 3 weeks or whatever and see that the level of intellect is the same or less. By poor appearance, do you mean pink necktie hanging below the balls? I'm here for another 20 minutes, be quick.

lol that's what... 30-40 pages?

i am sure you waited 3 weeks before deciding to comment

and a shitty one at that; another poor appearance indeed

:)

we way too racist on tw for van

I don't think I've ever been (or felt) racist against white people, but I really do have a strong aversion to rednecks, niggers, and vatos.

There is a terrible prejudice in America, and it has targeted learning. It's cool to be stupid now. It's really cool to "not have time for any of that," or just have a philosophy of "keeping it real." Well yeah. Real dumb.

So there you go, and you weren't baited. You're one of 20 people left in this shithole that warrant getting a genuine reply.

Van is one of the most racist people on TW. He just thinks because he's native american that it's ok to hate other races.

Should probably read the whole article that you posted:

"It’s important to note, though, that Obama’s first year in office was also by far his worst. Over the next seven years of his presidency, Obama saw increases in employment — and at higher monthly averages than Trump saw in 2017."

Some previous data on average job gains:

Average Monthly #Job Gains
-by year

•2017: 173,000
•2016: 187,000
•2015: 226,000
•2014: 250,000
•2013: 192,000
•2012: 179,000
•2011: 174,000
•2010: 88,000

According to Trump, his numbers are a massive failure:

@realDonaldTrump
Today's job report is not a good sign & we could be facing another recession. No real job growth. We need over 300K new jobs a month.

3:49 PM - 7 Dec 2012

MAGA

:rofl: :rofl:

Back