Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]
Page 50 of 229
telos
VeteranXV
Old
981 - 03-09-2009, 19:49
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzx View Post
if you lost 1,300 votes already, and you're only 450 out of 1st, this is all but over... I guess we'll find out in the morning.
?

I don't think they have removed the 1300 votes yet. it does put us 1700 behind but that is only 105 new accounts which i should be able to get by spamming the 1700 people that haven't accepted the facebook invitation yet. This still requires people to vote daily. No giving up now

But I'm assuming there have been some votes removed from the xbox couple as well. Their contest is begging to be abused. I doubt all of their voters are 18 and I bet people have tried to increase their chanced by using more than one e-mail address.

Sponsored Links
ShartShooter
Trump2024XV
Old
982 - 03-09-2009, 19:51
Voted home and work and got you +16 again when I was eating lunch in some azn restaurant.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
983 - 03-09-2009, 19:54
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharpShooter View Post
Voted home and work and got you +16 again when I was eating lunch in some azn restaurant.
hey dumby read the part about having 1300 votes thrown out today due to suspicious activity. Just use your one account. Its up to them to prove it but that's really not that hard, especially if you post about it, and can cause us to be DQ'd. So quit it.

Thanks for the real votes though

Last edited by telos; 03-09-2009 at 20:56..
Yaason
VeteranXX
Old
984 - 03-09-2009, 20:05
vote for today

Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast

Moe
VeteranX
Old
985 - 03-09-2009, 20:16
voted

Mantua
Veteran++
Old
986 - 03-09-2009, 20:27
voted

Alpine
Ice Cold++
Contributor
Old
987 - 03-09-2009, 20:44
Thank you for Voting.
To see how many votes your favorite couple has earned, click the 'View Couples' button.
Do not click the back button of your browser.
Your 1 vote(s) has been cast
View Couples

Phyzx
VeteranXX
Old
988 - 03-09-2009, 20:59
TW is dedicated... stupid as ****ing rocks, but dedicated.

Jaydn
VeteranXV
Old
989 - 03-09-2009, 21:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
What did you guys do?
I blame Kevin Maki and his azn hackers. Framing you is their new tactic.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
990 - 03-09-2009, 21:08
this is true. Really as long as we don't get DQ'd for their stupidity i'm not real worried about it.

I'm not sure how they can justify DQing us though since There is really nothing I can do about people cheating other than saying don't freaking do it. Hell the xbox crew could be behind it since i can't account for those 1300 votes. it would be a good way to kill the competition. I'M NOT ****ING SUGGESTING YOU DO THAT. With our luck they wouldn't catch it SO DON'T EVEN TRY IT.

Jaydn
VeteranXV
Old
991 - 03-09-2009, 21:15
Your vote counts have been so steady for the last 5 days I don't get where all of a sudden 1300 votes are ineligible... too bad they would elaborate before cutting your arm off.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
992 - 03-09-2009, 21:16
well when they actually remove them I'm going to ask for a clarification. But they haven't done that yet so I'm a bit confused. I'm going to assume they are gone in the official count just not on the site for what ever reason.

EDIT: Like my fiancee's mom for example has several people that use her work computer to log in and vote. They are legitimate votes they just don't have their own computers at work. I have a feeling they are part of the deleted group which is pretty annoying.

phaytal
VeteranXV
Old
993 - 03-09-2009, 21:24
voted

Lethal_Ranger
Veteran++
Old
994 - 03-09-2009, 21:34
Total Votes: 8999

2 more and we'll be OVER NINE THOUSAND!!!

Merranza
VeteranXX
Old
995 - 03-09-2009, 21:37
GOGOGO!

Phyzx
VeteranXX
Old
996 - 03-09-2009, 21:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by telos View Post
well when they actually remove them I'm going to ask for a clarification. But they haven't done that yet so I'm a bit confused. I'm going to assume they are gone in the official count just not on the site for what ever reason.

EDIT: Like my fiancee's mom for example has several people that use her work computer to log in and vote. They are legitimate votes they just don't have their own computers at work. I have a feeling they are part of the deleted group which is pretty annoying.
well, you have to respect the individual IP thing. If they didn't care about that, TW would have 3.5mil votes right now.

telos
VeteranXV
Old
997 - 03-09-2009, 22:03
Quote:
Originally Posted by Phyzx View Post
well, you have to respect the individual IP thing. If they didn't care about that, TW would have 3.5mil votes right now.
I agree completely but the second check should be looking at names and other information from getting tossed out.

Now looking at the number they gave me it is exactly 83 votes at 16 votes an account so i'm guessing it was a lot of double accounts from here and facebook. maybe more so facebook since I doubt many of them are smart enough to change ips and a few of them have said "yay voted from two accounts for you guys <3".

Jaydn
VeteranXV
Old
998 - 03-09-2009, 22:14
If they do take the votes off, ask for the incriminating IP addresses.

Eggi
VeteranXX
Old
999 - 03-09-2009, 22:50
voted again

looks like my votes are only worth 1 now

telos
VeteranXV
Old
1000 - 03-09-2009, 22:51
that's ok every single vote helps.

Page 50 of 229

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page [Need Votes]Win me a free wedding[Please]

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
defcon 1 , defcon 2 , fuck nissan , hack the gibson , nissan sucks traps , telos is a pussy , telos is spineless