I finally finished all 8 classes. by Brontez - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page I finally finished all 8 classes.
Brontez
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1 - 02-06-2014, 21:23
and it only took me 2 years,,, :|

Class quest stories from best to pointlessly ****ty.

Smuggler (Best lines in the game, scrapper is stupid fun)

Agent (Awesome story. Sniper is stupid easy, and it's the only one that seemed to have alternate endings.)

Sith Warrior (Aquire currency, disregard females, but then turn around and **** them anyways. Seriously my Jugg got more tail than my Smuggler)

Jedi Knight (Saved the galaxy, melted face with dual lightsabers, nuff said.)

Sith Inquisitor (LIGHTNING BOLT!!! Sorcerer with lightning spec is pretty straightforward, uninteresting combat, but I got to be a repugnantly evil douchbag to everyone. Best line; "YAAAAaaaawn.")

Bounty Hunter (Overall story was meh, but was fun punching people in the face for no reason. Also your personal ship is sick. Other than that I really stopped caring about "The Great Hunt" a few levels in and felt like I was doing the class missions just to get past them.)

Trooper (Trooper story is basically what you'd expect, you're a space marine, you blow **** up. Commando with assault cannon is fun but the character was lacking in good action movie one liners.)

Jedi Consular (the only good thing about finishing the consular was the legacy buff and the lvl 50 mods I bought with his planetary coms for other characters. It is terrible. It is seriously so terrible whoever wrote it should be ashamed and offer a public apology. I was actually pissed that I couldn't kill ALL of my companions, I hated every one of them.)

Sponsored Links
Dalmar
VeteranX
Old
2 - 06-20-2014, 00:31
I loved the Agent story.

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
3 - 06-20-2014, 15:47
I haven't finished any yet. I'm pretty close to the end of the bounty hunter story (level 49, beginning Corellia missions) and I'm somewhere around midway in the agent, sith warrior and trooper stories. Agent and sith warrior have been my favorites so far, but it's been pretty easy for me to get into all of them.

Got Haggis?
VeteranXX
Old
4 - 08-08-2014, 10:14
maybe i should return since its free....i played as bounty hunter and pretty much hated 'the great hunt' story...but i didn't come close to finishing it either

Excel
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
5 - 08-09-2014, 19:26
I've done sith warrior, BH, agent, and inquistor.

Best, in order, were Warrior, Agent, BH, Inquisitor for me. I love tanking on my Inq. Assassin, almost makes up for how assbutt the story was.

Ickz
VeteranXX
Old
6 - 08-16-2014, 03:37
Hah, maybe I would've stuck with the game longer if my first character wasn't a consular. Story was ****ing awful and just flat out boring. I figured "why bother with this game if the only thing it supposedly does better than other mmo's is story".

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
7 - 08-21-2014, 14:43
r u a bot icks?

Ickz
VeteranXX
Old
8 - 08-24-2014, 06:50
Wut

[N]PRIME189
VeteranXX
Old
9 - 02-06-2015, 17:20
thanks for the breakdown brontez, playing thru imperial agent storyline to start, pretty fun for free game

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
10 - 05-11-2015, 18:28
plz pm me eugenec

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
11 - 01-02-2016, 00:58
lelz

JamesPerkins
Old
12 - 01-15-2016, 00:42
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brontez View Post
and it only took me 2 years,,, :|

Class quest stories from best to pointlessly ****ty.

Smuggler (Best lines in the game, scrapper is stupid fun)

Agent (Awesome story. Sniper is stupid easy, and it's the only one that seemed to have alternate endings.)

Sith Warrior (Aquire currency, disregard females, but then turn around and **** them anyways. Seriously my Jugg got more tail than my Smuggler)

Jedi Knight (Saved the galaxy, melted face with dual lightsabers, nuff said.)

Sith Inquisitor (LIGHTNING BOLT!!! Sorcerer with lightning spec is pretty straightforward, uninteresting combat, but I got to be a repugnantly evil douchbag to everyone. Best line; "YAAAAaaaawn.")

Bounty Hunter (Overall story was meh, but was fun punching people in the face for no reason. Also your personal ship is sick. Other than that I really stopped caring about "The Great Hunt" a few levels in and felt like I was doing the class missions just to get past them.)

Trooper (Trooper story is basically what you'd expect, you're a space marine, you blow **** up. Commando with assault cannon is fun but the character was lacking in good action movie one liners.)

Jedi Consular (the only good thing about finishing the consular was the legacy buff and the lvl 50 mods I bought with his planetary coms for other characters. It is terrible. It is seriously so terrible whoever wrote it should be ashamed and offer a public apology. I was actually pissed that I couldn't kill ALL of my companions, I hated every one of them.)
Hey brontez.. You did pretty well man! I wouldn't be able to do it even in two years. I plat battlefront now & i am quite addicted . I have turned my 4K TV into a monitor & the fun gets doubled. Playing as Luke, I spent a lot of time with Survival. The modes are poorly designed but the Endor match was awsome.

Survival offers a welcome respite from Battlefront's competitive modes. Although, I wish more vehicles followed suit.I can't help but smile when the Boba Fett guns down three fighters in a row from his Slave I ship

Douglaspr
Old
13 - 01-19-2016, 11:04
Greetings,

Stumbled upon this site and just exploring what www.tribalwar.com is all about!

darkpiece
VeteranXX
Old
14 - 01-27-2016, 13:59
gretings doug!

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
15 - 04-28-2016, 18:24
LMAO!

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > The Archives > Star Wars: The Old Republic
Reload this Page I finally finished all 8 classes.

Social Website Bullshit