Loco Hombre Off the Mexico

Send kekoa and his buddy to me.. they will love the great american outdoors. My beagle and Jack Russel have extended an invitation

INDvX3V.png

did u dide in the earthquake

or nah

wat earthquake... oh well someday sex may kill me... i hope. i do luv mi esposa

Send kekoa and his buddy to me.. they will love the great american outdoors. My beagle and Jack Russel have extended an invitation

thanks, but they'll suffer through... even though kekoa had his bags packed.
come to Mazatlan in 6 months... really ST
i've got your medicine there

What is engine breaking
when the trucks downshift and let the engine do the braking... it's LOUD, especially at 3am. Mexico runs on trucks; not really trains

exhaust brake is same thing i believe
yes?
and
what were we talking about?

OK
Today's post is about
cheap and good FOOD
barato y bein Comida

so my wife's in Mazatlan getting the condo ready and taking things to the house. so I have to fend for myself... No problema!

For some reason I'll never understand
They have Carl's Jr, McDonald's, cheap pizza places (think domino's quality maybe slightly better)...But you'll never see me at these places

instead catch me here
so
$2.60
a great burger from Ernesto's stand
ZCqP11g.jpg

cheap whiskey not included

$4.75
Teriyaki beef and sushi combo; that's crab-meat under the carrots (forget the name of the place)
Pp6XVBR.jpg

and my favorite
~$5.00
2 fish & 2 shrimp tacos
(pictures show 3 fish tacos and 1 shrimp taco, but now i order 2 and 2 for less than $5.00)
V0ODlfu.jpg

0XeQSCu.jpg

tOMYW8s.jpg

0me2t25.jpg

that includes a small (obviously, but enough) tip

also a sit down restaurant
< $10.00
Negro Durazo
Tamerind Margarita (w/ best Tequila... forget what my wife orders it for me, cause she knows) and Fish burrito plus a band
https://www.facebook.com/MariscosNegroDurazoOtay/videos/535190346591492/ (family restaurant) The music is awesome...
after the Margarita
They have much better food I've had, but this is what I like for cheap. Waiter (Omar) knows & greet us by name
iyT3bgo.jpg

no pics of food but these guys are good too
chinese and meat taco place (there's a much better carne taco place, but I have to drive)
lKUjEA1.jpg

Need to get these guys a Pepe sticker
qKLwZFT.jpg

also here's our local supermarket
2OisG9W.jpg

all within walking distance
there's more places but this is what I have pics of today

Went surfing with Jesus at K38 Rosarito (no kidding this guy hovers right above the spot)
6cXKlCh.jpg

Was small knee slappers today, but
'ya shoulda been there yesterday'
I caught bunch of waist high waves and 3 clean head high long rights yesterday
Keep meeting gringos surfing there; it's been fun
pi6Lgl8.jpg

Last edited:
ohhh man

and they wonder why people are willing to work their ass off for 10 an hour in the states so they can send it back home to their families who can actually buy something

why money being sent back over the border is hundreds of billions each year

we could learn some lessons from this i think

but instead i am eating two week old mexican veggies with a few zeros worth of price increase and inflation attached to them

i guess i should have been there yesterday

one of the best burgers i ever had was in mexico
also, i learned to like sushi in mexico
Japanese are the largest minority group down there

one of the best burgers i ever had was in mexico
also, i learned to like sushi in mexico
Japanese are the largest minority group down there

yes
I know the pic is nothing special, but from the bun, the tomato, to the beef, tastes heads and tails above any fast food restaurant. Instead of leaving me with a bloated burping kinda sick feeling, I just feel full instead. There's another burger place I walk to also (Angel's), and also very good. At Angel's I can get great tasting fry's and a choice of either beef or chicken (real chicken) for around $4.50 I like his because his 'condiments' include mushrooms and his 'secret' sauce (barbecue/habenero).

It all tastes more healthy here. I don't think they have enough money to feed their cows hormones and other shit. You don't pay more for "organic" grass fed here. It's just cheaper for them to let them eat grass and wander the range.

Last edited:
And here's what's waiting for me in Mazatlan. Sorry it's not a guy Goshin
ODDCBc5.jpg

KGRkqoB.jpg

OYW3ZvT.jpg

one small picture of our large casa... later I'll post more of this nice place
just don't have any pics at the moment
DWIlOFx.jpg

oh I guess I should post a picture of me
then
LlxrJs1.jpg

now (a very special board shaped by Mark Richards surfer god himself for an acquaintance who is a friend of Mark's)
5Tev1Y1.jpg

oh now I've done it... flame away at the old people

Last edited:
you're my hero SeVeReD. i want to live in mexico or colombia. hablo español suficiente pero mi esposa no habla y no puedo hacer suficiente dinero para vivir alli como quiero vivir alli. :(

my son is in language immersion preschool learning Spanish... maybe he'll be able to live the dream some day.

you're my hero SeVeReD. i want to live in mexico or colombia. hablo español suficiente pero mi esposa no habla y no puedo hacer suficiente dinero para vivir alli como quiero vivir alli. :(

my son is in language immersion preschool learning Spanish... maybe he'll be able to live the dream some day.

Your Spanish is Great! In Mazatlan your wife doesn't really need to know spanish well; so many Canadians over there it's unbelievable, (although i can see why they want to leave that place now with Justin in charge). USA peps are there, but not as much; still scared off from the media... hmm I make it fine language wise, but getting better. The language is very phonetic and there are so many English cognates. She can pick it up. Many of the people in Mazatlan speak English because of the tourist that go there. I'm still using google translate with the rapid Mexican speakers and my wife is putting in more effort now to help me.

Make your money in the US and come retire here someday.

Last edited:
Mi esposa sent me these pics as they were getting ready for carnival. Always a party there. Wish I could have gone this year. But like you fraggle, still need to make money in the States.
1TZoUZi.jpg

BSezc9v.jpg

8pc81B7.jpg

MX5ywLm.jpg

Come visit in
z5uvdWE.jpg

you can just make out my condo
(ahem... jr. penhouse Like I could ever have afforded something like that in the states)
through the palm trees

Last edited:
In Mazatlan
Our seagulls will beat up your seagulls

89roS5z.jpg

Thug Sea Bird doesn't need to squawk like you libtards

Last edited:
Anyone remember when I had a board made with blood eagle & diamond sword logos plus named it TribalWar?
Giving this board to a friend in Mazatlan to learn and use, and asked my wife to get pics of it before it's thrashed.
eYjc4YK.jpg

BimtM1U.jpg

It was what I'd call a 'fun board'; not too serious. Good for small waves.

that is a sweet fuckin board :)

what's up with not being able to afford to live in a shitty tower block in America though? Meritocracy not working out for ya? ;o

Back