<@Colosus> Don't tell anyone, but we have an exclusive press pass inside interview on

ElectroWaffle

Veteran XX
<@Colosus> Don't tell anyone, but we have an exclusive press pass inside interview on

<@Colosus> Don't tell anyone, but we have an exclusive press pass inside interview on Tribes Vengeance and beta release date
<@Colosus> Don't tell anyone, but we have an exclusive press pass inside interview on Tribes Vengeance and beta release date

those are direct logs which are almost impolsible to fake. I mean you can fake them, but you'd have to have like 0 honor to do something like that and I don't think electrowaffle would just throw his credibilty away like that.

Jan. 15th -- BE THERE

Sir Lucius said:
those are direct logs which are almost impolsible to fake. I mean you can fake them, but you'd have to have like 0 honor to do something like that and I don't think electrowaffle would just throw his credibilty away like that.

Jan. 15th -- BE THERE

YOU faked the logs and we all know you have 0 honor. Look at your latest comic. I would never eat you....

You're too skinny.

You can still build a log cabin out of fake logs, and it'll work just fine. Probably even BETTER than had you used real logs. That should really say something about all this.

Ed Orman said:
/me scratches head in confusion.
They are making fake IRC logs of me saying stuff because I won't tell them what I'm planning to do with TribalWar on the 15th

Colosus said:
Sure, but not here. E-mail me if you want to know. :)
I'd make him wait, so he can see what it feels like to not know something.

And gosh, it's only 6 days. Let him tuff it out like the rest of us.

Back