The more you knew: Jeremy Daspin died Feb. 14, 2008

I ask you again, do you REALLY want me to drop my current project for a daspin flash.

OMFG... :rofl: @ Pedobear...

Wow, I was reading along and I had no idea what this thread was all about. I checked the links and realized why.. I was in Iraq for most of 2003 :(

I will donate $5.00 when this floral arrangement/etc. is done.

I still have to pay off my credit card, so it'll be a couple weeks, but you can hold me to it.

ed- Either donate or give to whatshisname to defray the cost of the flowers slightly. It's up to him.

Last edited:

I still have to pay off my credit card, so it'll be a couple weeks, but you can hold me to it.

ed- Either donate or give to whatshisname to defray the cost of the flowers slightly. It's up to him.

I have no problem taking 100% of the cost for this venture. However, I do also understand that people may want to be a part of the epic. So let me pay for everything and if you want to throw a 5$ my way then we can deal with it later.

For now, we need to get the item, pay for said item which will involve a few days if it is a good florist, etc.

cliffs: lets get this done

I have no problem taking 100% of the cost for this venture. However, I do also understand that people may want to be a part of the epic. So let me pay for everything and if you want to throw a 5$ my way then we can deal with it later.

For now, we need to get the item, pay for said item which will involve a few days if it is a good florist, etc.

cliffs: lets get this done
How do we get to sign the card?

whoa whoa whoa obibun calm down with all that money you might make some of us jealous!!

drawball? lol I dunno

hmmm, this is a valid point... we could do a "Add something to this MS Paint" thread and then print it out?

works for me

Just take a screeny of everyone online at the time we set to ...say cheese.

Like so.

Stilgar , bonepuppet , CarpeIppon , thedarkcow , old_skul , Navarone , /|maverick|\ , Stig , JZ , Holiday , L&L-KaoS , -]DoW[-RedDeath , Killjoy , [SES]BaNsHee , Juke , Walking_Man , -{KZ}- , n3gative , LostDuck , TripLikeIDo , dementia , Valleyman , shaunwilson1 , clu , XTasy , krustyy , Excel , Lineage , Baub , TheShire , Iason , icrlym , CrazyTexan , Rampancy , ninjeraz , ChibiChn , [MD5]Hash , turtle , Scurvy With Fries , WildKnight , RogerWaters , Nessal , Fetucinni , kyuss , captain morgan , ballmilk , own3mall , sg , Teflonatron , Mjolnir , JodoFett , VektorX , Fitzy024 , [LAPD]Cheetah , Skyler , Quiksilver , AeiOwnYou , ScooBySnaCk , akiracy , Project2501 , Fear2 , d0ggy , Gnome , B-A-L-L-Z , Wraithed , Jasp , iten , eCybernetics , Reggs , Poji_the_Hat , Sirus , DoctaLuv , Helado , qwafada , Jenocide , Electricity , PyroTeknik , confidential , Sanity , DermicSavage , Mafo , freakyjeekie , [meph]DarkDonut , whazup911 , Twi$ta , winnar , uno , Lamb , Satoshi , Equality , Texas Dragon , AkumA , JuSTCHiLLiN , nolt , red_one , Mr. Meanor , Dweezle , Shamble , Rockstar Psy , Icewin , Midnj , Ksera , a$e , Zelgaddiss , ghostcri , Bibble , Twiggy , Tyl , ChaoStar , dev , Shadow13 , JJ , Phex , At0m|c , 100GranD , Tanj , lowracks , -Bane , -Mac- , USMC*Enima , ^i^Njal , FastAttack , Gangrel , Psyc , z3r0 , opsayo , tmc , Climax , Achilles , SirBatesAlot , SexualNinja , bam , shaka_zulu705 , Tribalbob , Jg , Atreides , Breadman86 , mRx2oo2 , DropSquad , John the Jammer , SuicideSnowman , Tappy , Iriticus , Swamp Kitten , Bounty , qcksilver316 , Yaason , [SSA]HellSpawn , Fudd , lil lugz` , amb- , Adroit , Voxx , omarjaret , brick , MacGyver , SeVeReD , Gil , Sugary_OD , wetwillabee , Durak , Dimmesdale , Imility , Surge , Ecrofkrad , Grief , Snell , ZodiaK , idolminds , Hecubus

TribalWar Forums Statistics

how about we print out the entire member list and then at the bottom put

.... hows your karma now?

Back