What shows are you watching right now?

Flash

Veteran XX
Only new one I've started is "The Undoing". Really good so far, but I love me some Nicole Kidman.

About to start Yellowstone, heard it was legit.

What are some other good suggestions?

Only new one I've started is "The Undoing". Really good so far, but I love me some Nicole Kidman.

About to start Yellowstone, heard it was legit.

What are some other good suggestions?

My other half got right into Yellowstone for a while and wound up hating herself for it. It got kinda stupid, from what I gather.

If you haven't watched it yet, Fargo is a lot of fun.

bros

Series are for fagits

Do some man shit with your time.

Like post on tw

We just finished watching Vikings. First time for him, second for me. He is also rewatching some Star Trek shows and I watch Ratched. We might return to The Alienist.

i been watching Dark
if u ask me 2 describe it, i would say its like a german guy watched stranger things and wanted that but with piss so he did that where it rains and the 1st season was very successful so they gave him what they really wanted and let him have a scene where a kid gets pissed on

We just finished watching Vikings. First time for him, second for me. He is also rewatching some Star Trek shows and I watch Ratched. We might return to The Alienist.

If you've finished that, go watch Norsemen. Norwegian show (in English) black comedy, lots of fun.

Also on the theme: Ragnarok

Just finished Challenger. Fascinating. Lot of people that gambled with 7 lives that I don't think anyone was aware of at the time.

The last 3 months worth.....

Yeah all caught up on Cobra Kai.

Binged all 4 seasons of The Expanse. I never cared for sci-fi outside of Star Wars and Star Trek, but I really enjoyed this series. Very well done. Looking forward to season 5. I just hope Amazon is able to keep its personality.

The Boys caught me off guard as well. Enjoyed this more than I thought I would.

Now I am without a show. Watched the season premier of Oak Island last night. Same old shit. Might have to check out a few mentioned above.

this trailer revs me up more than any other trailer this year

which doesnt mean too much but...best drama imo at this time

Back