[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

20ts.png

ok so wat about regular nbc? this image is srs fake news if main nbc had a story u kno

i will not look in2 it b/c i am out of condoms and lysol so i have no defense against the aids that killed brian williams

internet dork should have stuck w/ msnbc on the trayvon pic then i would b happy

Last edited:
I read about half of FAIR PDF summary cited on your Washington times link and a few pages of the 66 page actual cost study (heh - i'm sure I read more than you of the WTimes link itself based on your NY times cite). I assume these untold billions of dollars would be saved if we could lay off the teachers and nurses included in the expenditure totals.

political arguments breed derision so cpttele please note you have a few posts I like so don't take it personally when I tell you to get fucked. keep up the good fight though - it helps to see which dogs pick up their heads and are therefore more likely to be <100iq when you sound your whistle.

LOL

don't sound like much of a fiscal conservative now

maybe you should STFU before you think about pulling that card again

it looks like all the teachers on the planet couldn't help you write in english there :lol:

u just want you and your Mexico fed

I get that

I just want you to go home (not here)

Last edited:

the left have lost their fucking minds

all over us trying to have an immigration policy at least as well enforced as Canada to the North

and talking about building a Southern wall like Mexico already has South of them.

and over a tax cut that would give more money back to people who earned it.........

I say we let them cry this out

then crank up the heat some more

Back