Police Kill For Fun [Video]

There were more bystanders than cops. I'm wondering why no one could be bothered to put down the camera and tackle the state-sanctioned murderers instead of just watching them kill the guy.

ya, despite the covid joke (btw that fuking killed when i told it 2 myself, so fuk u guys) it's p clearly brutal murder and tbh u kno those cops were running worldstar clips thru their heads 2 amp up their racial rage

send them to mexico, tell the cartels they're us dea agents and let's enjoy the peeled-face-w/-balls-in-the-mouth internet photos of those porcine police about a week later

Last edited:
Reactions: clu
There were more bystanders than cops. I'm wondering why no one could be bothered to put down the camera and tackle the state-sanctioned murderers instead of just watching them kill the guy.
Your life would be ruined (if they didn't shoot you on the spot). You'd be arrested and put away for years, especially if you actually saved him (they would say you overreacted and he was never in any real danger). The law is not on your side when it comes to challenging a cop.

:harambe:

Your life would be ruined (if they didn't shoot you on the spot). You'd be arrested and put away for years, especially if you actually saved him (they would say you overreacted and he was never in any real danger). The law is not on your side when it comes to challenging a cop.

:harambe:

That's a shit excuse to stand around while 4 uniformed thugs murder somebody.

excuse me, mr. america hater, those r front line heroes who deserve free food from struggling local restaurants that have been shut down due to kidvid

I'm not saying it's justified, because it isn't.

However, I'd probably feel less shitty for him if I saw the video BEFORE they managed to cuff him and get him on the ground.

I'm not saying it's justified, because it isn't.

However, I'd probably feel less shitty for him if I saw the video BEFORE they managed to cuff him and get him on the ground.
That's the point though. What he did prior is supposed to be irrelevant according to our legal system. He could have just eaten 5 babies/puppies alive and he would still have the right for a trial (unless we want to stop pretending due process exists and let cops be judge/jury/executioner).

Instead Judge Dredd served him his right to remain silent, permanently. :weird:

I mean, yes, but also no.

If someone just pummeled an elderly woman to death, I don't care if a technical injustice happens to said individual.

The knee on the neck thing is clearly idiotic. If they can't restain him with cuffs AND ankles, then they are incompetent.

He resisted arrest for like 10-15 mins before the faggots started filming. Had he accepted the fact he got caught, and behaved like an actual human he would still be alive. Those dark homind things kill themselves in record numbers all the time so it is not really a big deal. Simply a distraction for dumb people. Nothing of value was lost.

He resisted arrest for like 10-15 mins before the faggots started filming. Had he accepted the fact he got caught, and behaved like an actual human he would still be alive. Those dark homind things kill themselves in record numbers all the time so it is not really a big deal. Simply a distraction for dumb people. Nothing of value was lost.
Edgy

Some attorney will go for Murder 1. Not be able to prove it. Cop walks out a free man. People riot for two weeks then forget about it.

I like how they call it white cops kills black guy

the pics I saw looked like a Chinese dude

are they white now?

part of the whole slavery deal and all that?

Still, no excuse for what they did. I hope those cunt pigs get slaughtered by nogs with big fucking cleavers.

I really don't think the cop knew that hold could actually cut off circulation or airway. But is still a complete fucking idiot for continuing to do it while the dude was unconscious. Probably end up with involuntary manslaughter.

I like how they call it white cops kills black guy

the pics I saw looked like a Chinese dude

are they white now?

part of the whole slavery deal and all that?

Still, no excuse for what they did. I hope those cunt pigs get slaughtered by nogs with big fucking cleavers.

Not sure why, but racist types often give Asians a pass.

It's black people that they hate.

Going by this video alone, it's clear they are happy to unite forces with Asians in a combined effort to slay the black man.

As far as the "If you had seen what he had done 15 minutes prior" argument...

Nobody said that when Chris Brown beat up Rihanna, or that football player guy knocked his lady out cold. These guys got a bad rep for that, and rightfully so.

Yeah, the women may have done things that prompted or heavily encouraged the event, but that was excessive use of force.

In this case, clearly killing the guy was excessive.

I get the whole Darwin argument, "they were dumb and people that do dumb stuff die."

However, officer of the law signs on to protect people, not execute them when they are being dicks.

You can tell in this video that the officer was not mad or enraged by the previous 10-15 minutes. He was creaming his pants as he taunted the guy and murdered him with a smile. He had complete control over the situation and what he was doing, and he used that control to end the guy's life.

I really don't think the cop knew that hold could actually cut off circulation or airway. But is still a complete fucking idiot for continuing to do it while the dude was unconscious. Probably end up with involuntary manslaughter.

You'd have to be an idiot not to know that any pressure on the neck risks cutting off circulation or the airway and to closely monitor it if you're doing it.

I'm more stunned that this is apparently actual police procedure. A neck restraint is listed as a "non-deadly force option" in the Minneapolis Police Department Policy & Procedure Manual, according to the police. The Unconscious Neck Restraint shall only be applied in the following circumstances:

• On a subject who is exhibiting active aggression, or;
  • For life saving purposes, or;
  • On a subject who is exhibiting active resistance in order to gain control of the subject; and if lesser attempts at control have been or would likely be ineffective.
  • Neck restraints shall not be used against subjects who are passively resisting as defined by policy.

It's only supposed to be light pressure, not a man's full weight, and just enough to stop the threat to successfully restrain them. Apparently MPD doesn't even teach the technique, they teach a knee into shoulder blades tactic.

Meanwhile, cops are trying to figure out what to do to "protect themselves" in the future.

Excerpt from the NY Times this morning:

"The persistence of police killings

During a six-month span in 2014, four separate police killings of African-Americans grabbed the country’s attention. Eric Garner died after being put in a chokehold in New York, while Michael Brown in Ferguson, Mo.; Laquan McDonald in Chicago; and 12-year-old Tamir Rice in Cleveland were all shot.

The killings sparked a debate about how to reduce deaths caused by the police. In response, more police departments directed their officers to wear body cameras. Some introduced new training programs. Civil-rights activists and politicians began paying more attention to the issue.

Six years later, however, there is no sign of meaningful change, at least on the national level. The number of police killings has hovered around 1,100 every year since 2013, according to Mapping Police Violence, a research and advocacy group. (A Washington Post database shows a similar pattern.)"

It's a great cover up strategy to help save face.

Back