[COPS] Greatest cop vid ever?

Someone should shoot that fucking cop in his useless fucking head and then go to his house and kill the rest of his family so the gene pool ends.

Cop was based af. Fucking pot head was a pussy and a loser.

Unfortunately that’s a pretty typical statey in Massachusetts. That asshole violated so many of that kids rights and he knew it, which is why he let him drive off. I have way more respect for the kid than that piece of shit cop.

I’ll never understand your love of cops. As far as jobs go, I’m not sure I can think of a profession that attracts more low character types than law enforcement.

Unfortunately that’s a pretty typical statey in Massachusetts. That asshole violated so many of that kids rights and he knew it, which is why he let him drive off. I have way more respect for the kid than that piece of shit cop.

I’ll never understand your love of cops. As far as jobs go, I’m not sure I can think of a profession that attracts more low character types than law enforcement.

That kid is a fucking doper who was giving the cop shit about speeding when the cop had to speed to catch the fucking speeder in the first place. Ever respond to a traffic accident and realise that is not a baby doll arm glued to the guard rail, but an arm from a real baby on the guardrail? I have. It is not a pleasant feeling. Even more so when that baby would not have died if some doped up drunk fuck head had chosen not to get behind the wheel.

I have cops in my family, am cool with the cops in my community, and I date cops. I now a little bit about them. Most all of them are good people doing an important job they are severely underpaid to do. I sure as fuck wouldn't want their job and have to deal with the plethora of literal half wits who are the majority of this tiny planet.

"Low character types" :lol: I remember that meme. From back when I was a teenager. Grow the fuck up and do not do criminal shit dumbass.

i love how tehvul just pretends like hes an upstanding citizen when he was a methhead child ignoring parent just casting judgement on everyone and how they should go to prison. LOL

Tehvul is the only dude allowed to be a jackass apparently.

I think a large part of the problem stems from the nature of the job. Every day your work shift consists of almost every person you encounter lying to you in some fashion. Or seeing awful shit like domestic and child abuse. Can't fathom how as time passes that that just doesn't grind your soul down to nothing.

Unfortunately have had some experience with the power hungry types, but I think they're more the minority then majority.

I wonder how many times this dude trolled cops before he struck internet fame?

Such a nice boy.

Back