Projects over Corona Vacation

dude must be jonesing for a hit

and GG on fucking ur neighbour over, he liked how you built your vegie patch so hired you, and then you sub it out to some rando who has no clue. I doubt that is what he had in mind

Waxed the Charger.
RobertHouseProjects040419001.jpg

Pressure cleaned a walkway and lower roof tiles.
RobertHouseProjects040419003.jpg

Cleaned the drain hoses on my washer. Picture is sideways. Hoses are under the drum.
RobertHouseProjects040419004.jpg

The 'island' stove top area needs work. Built from laminate with a granite top... the bottom plastic trim is falling apart. Going to puzzle it back together and glue it back into place. Someday going to replace it with granite to look better but for now...

Ngfm get a top loader. Front load are a moldy scam.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I wanted a front loader for the longest time and then I got one lol.. Ditched that shit when we moved and got some awesome LG appliances with the new house. Top loading is so much better.

I did the breakup after work one night, then I spent a day digging out the dirt, adding a trailer hitch to my car, getting the trailer, then loading the dirt and dumping it.

Another day I built a raised garden bed, picked up the concrete bags, setup the form boards.

The final day the guy showed up at 10am and we finished at 5pm with lots of beer breaks.

Probably like a real 4-5hrs for mixing and pouring.

If the job was like twice the size, I might get a powered mixing barrel.

If it was bigger than that, probably call in a truck to pour it. But it would have to be a flat pad.

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

Ngfm get a top loader. Front load are a moldy scam.
My washer is great. I run the cleaning cycle once a month. When the wash is done, I open the door, dry everything (drum and boot seal), empty out the water from the soap tray, and leave everything open. I have a fan on the back of the washer that blows air to the front. This drys the entire washer.

The fan on the back of the washer is key. Mine is a computer fan attached to the back of the washer with one screw plugged into a power strip. Leave everything open after the wash cycle, and run the cleaning cycle once a month.

Top loaders have the same problem. The water sits at the bottom of the tub and molds. For top loaders you can spray bleach behind the drum, let is soak, then run the cleaning cycle with Afresh.

Last edited:
vet.jpg

Here is a vet plaque I have been working on as well as the bass guitar. I rubbed the stain and used thinner to create lighting effects and to accentuate certain areas.

no I actually looked at the link

is it rick astley

hehehe I saw Astley and stopped before clicking link... thanks sink shitter!

Last edited:
Back