[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

High Energy.. always busy.

US President-elect Donald Trump to meet with Mitt Romney, Michelle Rhee, Gen. James Mattis, Cubs co-owner Todd Ricketts, Center for Neighborhood Enterprise's Bob Woodson, other community leaders Saturday - Reuters

"Rep. Mike Pompeo says he's 'honored and humbled to accept' President-elect Trump's nomination as CIA director, in statement"

"Tennessee's electoral college voters say they've been the target of harassing emails and phone calls calling on them to change their votes from US President-elect Donald Trump - The Tennessean"

I agree, but don't underestimate his power to influence young people, especially blacks. If he comes out pro-Trump a lot of them might step back and take a second look.

kanye is a hustler fucktard who latches onto people with money that he wants to get from them

pepperidge farm remembers him beggin zuckerberg for money

Some people pretty mad Ivanka was at that meeting between Abe and Trump...

3A841D7C00000578-3949512-Very_angry_Longtime_Trump_foe_Keith_Olbermann_did_not_try_and_hi-a-18_1479476902265.jpg

3A8416BF00000578-3949512-image-a-19_1479476910793.jpg

Of course, it was an informal meeting, and he's not the President yet, so none of their concerns really matter.....

it's a shame Keith Olbermann has been reduced to some podcast with him sitting in an empty room screaming at the camera. His melt live on national tv woulda been epic.

3A841D7C00000578-3949512-Very_angry_Longtime_Trump_foe_Keith_Olbermann_did_not_try_and_hi-a-18_1479476902265.jpg

Of course, it was an informal meeting, and he's not the President yet, so none of their concerns really matter.....

hahhaa

shitlibs so mad about possibly compromised classified info now

maybe ivanka should have emailed the meeting notes to assange and snowden

or they so mad they aren't invited to anymore white house dinners/meetings

trump going to eat trump steaks without them...private club doesn't involve them anymore

CxiuXOjXEAAGSRJ.jpg

Last edited:

wow i wish they'd quit oppressing women - don't they know women are just as good as men? why can't ivanka go to these boyclub meetings? :rolleyes:

The Japanese prime minister agreed to make several concessions in return for having Ivanka star in some of that pervy Japanese gameshow stuff

ivanka is both smart and funny

so i don't get it

i mean why are they so xenophobic against milania trump being an immigrant first lady?

invanka trump being the hot and sexy brains in the room?

y do they hate females so much?

no wonder we weren't ready for first female president

On Drudge...Same link posted on the previous page.
Kanye West: I would have voted for Donald Trump, if I had voted | The Independent
Whites won't make the same mistake or be guilted. Blacks only make up 13% of the population. Even if 99% of them vote for Kanye, it won't be enough. What a flip flopper, and he didn't even vote.

Regarding stamina, not only is Trump having all these meetings, but he's going on a victory tour to all the states that voted for him. He's working 18 hour days right now, probably doesn't sleep but a few hours before waking up with more ideas.

Last edited:
Back