[Official] Zopharoth please start a blog and stop posting your shit here.

Zoph you clearly do not have a job and are 50 years old

are you on government disability for some sort of psychological condition?

or do you live with your parents?

I am retired with full benefits. I can post all day while resting on my laurels.

I have a hard time believing someone lacking any sort of personality or useful skills such as yourself would have worked at any one place of employment long enough to retire with benefits.

Actually now that I think about it you probably worked at a dead-end factory which explains your archaic mentality and horrible sense of self ability with regards to being clever or witty at all.

Even nerds can be funny on occasion, even if it's only nerd-funny.

Zoph completely fails at every single attempt at humour he has ever tried. I would challenge anyone in this forum to find one of his nearly 4000 posts and call it clever or funny.

Even nerds can be funny on occasion, even if it's only nerd-funny.

Zoph completely fails at every single attempt at humour he has ever tried. I would challenge anyone in this forum to find one of his nearly 4000 posts and call it clever or funny.

Find his thread about farting in a crowded elevator.

It was a funny thread. Sorry, can't remember who you were before.

edit: that thread gave us Scurvy with Fries and Sassy Sally

I'll see if I can dig it up. Rayn started a thread saying he'd randomly rename the first 10 or so people that posted.

I think Zophartard is lying about someone calling the dance studio. It certainly wasn't me. I shall check with Gonzalo.

Okay, let's check the list of accusations against me:

1. Attention whore. Check. No contest.
2. Bumps own threads. Check. Only the ones with interesting responses.
3. No humor. Often not. Sometimes yes. Check the farting in the elevator thread.

This isn't ban worthy. For over half of you, this isn't even bitch worthy. And it certainly isn't next worthy. Could Obi be simply nerd raging here? Perhaps so, but right now, there isn't a more attractive target on this forum than me.

Back