[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

why would anyone go so far as to shut down someone and take away their voice if it was just all silliness? if it's truly hurting the right, why would they want to take them down so bad? I know alex jones himself is a loud mouth moron most of the time, but a lot of the other people he has on his channel that do reporting for him seem really intelligent and they know their shit. usually when your opposition wants to shut you and your speech down for good, it means you're on the mark, or you're getting too close to the truth on some points.

Lmao :lol:

While I contemplate the fate of InfoWars, I like to supplement my diet with Life Survival Shield X-2, a one-fluid-ounce bottle of iodine for $39.95. It keeps my immune system strong and I've never had any thyroid problems while using it.

it's patented formula is designed to enter the mouth and go directly to the stomach where it's distributed to the bloodstream

usually when your opposition wants to shut you and your speech down for good, it means you're on the mark, or you're getting too close to the truth on some points.

is it the opposition shutting him down?

or is it just that the things he says are so idiotic and borderline mentally ill that it's embarrassing for any content distributor to be associated with him?

:Hmm:

If you browse Youtube's Community Guidelines it says "Don't upload stupid shit" right there at the top.

Alex Jones isn't a conservative. He isn't a Libertarian. He isn't a Constitutionalist.

Alex Jones is a parody of the right. He's a clown. He's a conspiracy peddling narcissist that knowingly profits from the gullibility of his core audience, people who truly believe that the MLB uses secret satellites to scan their brains.

Alex Jones being shut down would only HELP the right.

You know what it feels like when you're winning an argument, absolutely crushing the other side with pure undisputable facts. You're right about to drive it home with a zinger, but then someone comes out of nowhere and starts screaming "YEAH MAN! You're RIGHT! AND ALIENS, THEY DO IT TOO!!! All the time man! Once I was probed by an ALIEN!" their crazy bullshit completely sucking the oxygen out of the room and making your side look ridiculous simply because he's associated himself with it?

Alex is that asshole.

Fuck Alex Jones.
On a grander scale, he is just an actor playing a part that he created. He doesn't necessarily believe any of the shit he spews. I guess that also makes him a hypocrite of the highest order.

sent from *magic device* using Tapatalk

Owen Shroyer is an intelligent guy that tears the left apart. I'm sure youtube/google hates him.

Millie Weaver is a really good field reporter with balls. I'm sure youtube/google hates her.

Paul Joseph Watson absolutely fucking roasts liberal idiots, and he's pretty hilarious. I'm sure youtube/google hates him.

I really don't like alex jones, though. but alex jones is not the entirety infowars.

Last edited:
wrong

knighting for anti-censorship by a company that controls 85-90% of all video speech on the internet, censoring people only because they don't agree with their narrative, not because they are breaking any laws. :shrug:

I don't like alex jones, but i'll fight for his right to say stupid shit all day long, and i'll fight against internet monopolies that think they can get away with it.

Last edited:
laugh it up, buttercup :shrug:

people like you that ignore shit like this, aka weak men, always lead to hard times.

it kind of sucks to know that your stripper daughter will be knee deep in the hard times soon.

Theres nothing to 'knight' about. Shroyer does that pretty regular. He's out on the streets, mostly at college campuses and most of the college educated tards he talks to are barely able to form coherent sentences after they regurgitate their learned point of view

That's great and all, i'm happy for you, but my parents traveled the world and they've been to every state traveling in a 33 ft. trailer. Took them 3 years, and my mother hated it every step of the way, but she put up with it, I suppose. that was about 20 years ago. they also had 2 "travel companions" along the way, my sister and I. my father is still miserable as shit sitting around rotting away while mom watches tv and rots away with him. Sorry to be a Debbie downer, not everyone is the same, so good luck!

Back