[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Genocide bitch!!! Ouch! You barely hit me in my face.

Forget my dead relatives.. that punch hurt. I am leaving.

Yeah... the left/dems are scared to death of white men with guns

Last edited:
Let me try to wrap my head around this--so leftists and the msm spent the last year+ desperately pushing russiagate and cheering on Mueller, praying for a Trump indictment, but now it was all an elaborate scheme by Trump and Mueller to shut down leftist discourse? Anyone who previously dared to question or suggest the investigation was a sham was said to be a traitor, Trump shill or Russian bot by the same retards.

Have lefties paid a shred of attention to censorship of alternative news with their bs 'fact-checking', censorship of conservative or dissenting voices on social media, warnings of people like Greenwald on knowingly pushing false russian conspiracy theories? Leftists are pushing the destruction of their own free speech(along with everyone else's) by attempting to silence the speech of opposing ideologies(or turning a blind eye to those on their own side who do), and it's hard to sympathize with them. Jimmy Dore seems to get this point to his credit.

But at any rate if you call this a shit-show, I'm not sure what you call Europe or Scandinavia.

Spoiler

i think u spotted the problem for sure

absent doesn't know about this other stuff because he legally can't listen to it or talk about it even if he wanted to

Police: Man sent to jail for sending 600 racist tweets - KMOV.com

i miss old 600 racist pots absent who died about the time he converted to Judaic msm as his source of news and information

feelz very informed and validated as a white dove with his beak and wings clipped off

absent wtf is up with finland only have 3 bronzes, especially compared to norway/sweden

need some ground zero analysis

weak genetics and inability to try

even relative to sweden now :lol:

Last edited:
Genocide bitch!!! Ouch! You barley hit me in my face.

Forget my dead relatives.. that punch hurt. I am leaving.

Yeah... the left/dems are scared to death of white men with guns

and in true native low iq fashion it only took the threat of several more repeated beatings to the head in order for the most basic and rudimentary of points to be expressed or absorbed

I just can't believe someone would call themselves a native american or even a male and scream genocide then get hardly get slapped and go total submissive.

What a pussy

now we know how they lost their country

and why we will lose ours if we keep acting like him

:shrug:

history doesn't care about your feelings i keep telling people

Gates is going to plead guilty and testify against Manafort. He's a cuck right? Am I using cuck right? I need to learn cause I love that word as much as the people that use it.

Gates is going to plead guilty and testify against Manafort. He's a cuck right? Am I using cuck right? I need to learn cause I love that word as much as the people that use it.

Neither of them has been charged with anything related to Russian election interference. Nor is Trump currently tied to it in any manner other than association.

That's the real absurdity. Who would flip on the one person who can commute your sentence or pardon you outright?

That's the real absurdity. Who would flip on the one person who can commute your sentence or pardon you outright?

Take a pea

Or rly on narcissistic backstabber ego asshole trump to maybe pardon me

Im taking the plea (and i like Trump's assholishness)so are 99% of people

Cmon fool i know your not the brightest but think before posting

Is hillary behind bars because of the memo yet?

What a fucking dud lmao :rofl:

i was catching up on "scandalous" series on clintons last night

there is no way she is going to jail

EVER

i mean she got out of white water investigation clean

only had to kill her lawyer friend, kill two others who knew on a plane, and 58 yo business partner who was going to make an agreement against her for less prison.

they mixed up his meds and he died in there.......oops

then the missing paperwork showed up in deceased vince fosters desk the day after the legal statute of limitations ran out

i mean she is a pro.......beyond pro

the similarities between then and now are amazing tbh

highly recommend everyone watches it if they were too young to remember more than him getting a blowjob

Take a pea

Flynn is going to retract his plea now that the 302 mems, evidence, and interviews were done by Peter Strzok along with his actual interrogation

that is a get out of jail card for him

plea deal can't beat that deal

Take a pea

Circumstances matter of course. A plea doesn't mean no jail or even a massive reduction. If you're looking at 10 years, 3 looks tempting. 0 even moreso.

as an alcoholic felon and racist you should probably stop name-calling

Back