Asking a girl on a second date.

this might be the funniest thing ive ever read. it has to be fake... and btw you are an idiot if you think you can go out THE DAY YOU GET YOUR WISDOM TEETH removed. its not some simple surgery ace i just got it done in january you have to fucking keep gauze pads in your mouth pretty much until you fall asleep. good luck talking to her?

my ex gf had her wisdom pulled on the morning of our second date. we went to the movies. i told her that we'll just get together later that week but she insisted. she was in a lot of pain, popped tylenol 3's all night and tried to pretend that it wasn't hurting, but it obviously was. I ended it early and took her home, but never forgot the fact that she made the effort.

helps that she was a super hot lebanese chick too, doesn't really apply to SOD's situation i guess. but maybe mormon girl will appreciate him making the effort

Enjoy your life of fucking through the sheet. Im gonna bone bitches left and right, vagina, butt, and mouth.

Ill die happy, youll die with a boner and nasty blue balls. peace.

so wait, you are saying if you have a 1/3 chance of picking an acceptance letter, and then the guy reveals one of the envelopes you didnt select as a rejection letter, suddenly your odds jump to 2/3? what world do you live in?

50% chance, whether you switch or not.
scenario one: you have acc letter
scenario two: you have rej letter - how the fuck do you distinguish between the 2 rejection letters as being separate, and yet you lump then together when you have the acceptance letter?
50/50, assfaces.

your explanation makes no fucking sense ayz

I agree.

Re: OP. :picard: says it all

P.S. - SOD: You Will report on any boardgames(PinB) that takes place on said 2nd Date for comededic purposes.

scenario two: you have rej letter - how the fuck do you distinguish between the 2 rejection letters as being separate, and yet you lump then together when you have the acceptance letter?
50/50, assfaces.

ayz explained it in detail. It makes perfect sense. That kmZ guy just messed the entire thing up.

Enjoy your life of fucking through the sheet. Im gonna bone bitches left and right, vagina, butt, and mouth.

Ill die happy, youll die with a boner and nasty blue balls. peace.

No. You will die at age 50 from aids; a miserable death by which your body slowly rots away.

I will end life at a happy old age with an amazing wife with a life full of amazing memories, with kids and Grand kids to carry the stories on.

No. You will die at age 50 from aids; a miserable death by which your body slowly rots away.

I will end life at a happy old age with an amazing wife with a life full of amazing memories, with kids and Grand kids to carry the stories on.

quoted for TRUTH, all you non-mormons had better wreckagnize. mormans are prophets, yo

your spelling privileges were just...nevermind i just had to use spellcheck to spell it right too

shit

ps - so wait, you are saying if you have a 1/3 chance of picking an acceptance letter, and then the guy reveals one of the envelopes you didnt select as a rejection letter, suddenly your odds jump to 2/3? what world do you live in?

50/50, assfaces.

the key point here is that the interviewer has perfect information. he knows what is in the envelope, and he WILL NOT reveal the acceptance letter, only a rejection letter.

think of it this way

you pick acceptance (1/3) - he reveals either rejection letter (1/2,1/2)

• so you pick acceptance, he reveals rejection letter #1 (1/6)
  • so you pick acceptance, he reveals rejection letter #2 (1/6)

you pick rejection #1 (1/3) - he HAS to reveal rejection letter #2 (1)

• so you pick rejection #1, he reveals rejection letter #2 (1/3)

you pick rejection #2 (1/3) - he HAS to reveal rejection letter #1 (1)
  • so you pick rejection #2, he reveals rejection letter #1 (1/3)

again, the point is that he knows what's up. Thus, given that he reveals a rejection letter, you have a 1/3 chance of picking the acceptance letter, so it's better to switch.

now if he doesn't know what the fuck he's doing, and there's a chance he could reveal the acceptance letter, then it's 50/50 and switching makes no difference, because now your probabilities of picking a rejection letter and him revealing a rejection letter get cut in half, since there is a 50% chance that he could have revealed an acceptance letter instead.

this thread is epic (seriously though guy, no matter what you do, just do something. you are going to fail horribly many more times before you actually end up being NOT a social retard)

your spelling privileges were just...nevermind i just had to use spellcheck to spell it right too

shit

ps - so wait, you are saying if you have a 1/3 chance of picking an acceptance letter, and then the guy reveals one of the envelopes you didnt select as a rejection letter, suddenly your odds jump to 2/3? what world do you live in?

50/50, assfaces.

I'm not sure how this question came up but I'll try to help to explain. I only skimmed ayz's explanation, and though I'm sure he's correct, it is pretty confusing.

All you really need to think about is how you have a 1/3 chance of picking the right one in the beginning, this probability does not change when you are revealed the wrong one. It does not change because you will ALWAYS be revealed a rejection letter. If the game was changed to one where you couldn't change letters and I revealed the letters to you one at a time, just because I always reveal a rejection letter first doesn't change your 1/3 odds.

The flip side is that if your probability stays at 1/3 when you don't switch, it must be 2/3 if you do.

Hope that helps.

Back