Asking a girl on a second date.

this might be the funniest thing ive ever read. it has to be fake... and btw you are an idiot if you think you can go out THE DAY YOU GET YOUR WISDOM TEETH removed. its not some simple surgery ace i just got it done in january you have to fucking keep gauze pads in your mouth pretty much until you fall asleep. good luck talking to her?

Lazy people.

Thread Cliffs-

1st date w/ Girl had fun. Tried to shake her hand, but she instead hugged me. I told her to have a good life.

I was lacking confidence, came to TW for confidence boost, openly expecting flames.

TW made me laugh.

I made TW laugh.

They laughed at me.

We laughed together.

I called the girl. We are going on a date.

Some idiot posted a stupid logic question, but messed up the question.

People questions my Mormon beliefs.

People argued over the logic question.

Logic question resolved.

Lazy people asked what happened in thread, and I wrote this post.

you left out the part where it was realized you are the most pathetic person on the internet and your man privaledges were revoked.

he wears a green, almost heard shaped ring on his pinky finger

he lost his man privileges a long time ago

The op has to be a joke...

was it a joke? (I didn't read the thread)

edit: nvm, it wasn't a joke. No offense, but you don't really fit here.

Here is a little background on (good) Mormon culture.

We date like your Mom and Dad use to do. Or for some of you Grandma and Grandpa. You literally ask a girl on a date, often through some creative means. However I just use the phone and make the call.

A date consists of Dinner, and fun wholesome activities. Unless this is like your 5th date, you usually double date. Depending on the girl, it may be some time before you even get a kiss on the cheek. There are exceptions to this rule, but usually they are girls no one wants.

So like two months ago I meet this girl at a party. (Not the type where people are drinking and making out, but rather playing board games, guitar hero and other similar activities) Jack Nicholson comes up and this girl says she has never seen a Jack Nicholson film, didn't even know who he was! So I have a nice theater setup, so I say she has to come watch a Nicholson film at my place. She says to call her, but I don't get her number.

One of my room mates has a class with her, and I just have him set something up. She refuses until I call her. So I do, and dorky me I tell her she can bring her friends. She wanted it to be a date. I find this out through my friend, so we make it an official date.

Date went great, even though we watch a movie(lame idea for a date). We hugged at the end of the date .. . big step for a girl like her self. Last thing I said was to have a good life. Bad habit of mine. I hope she didn't take it the wrong way.

So I like this girl, and I should ask her out on another date. But at the same time, what if she was being nice and doesn't really like me? I don't know. I am lacking confidence.

Give me confidence TW.
(This is going to backfire)

HAHAHAHA!

:lol: nothing better than a deluded groomed (socially not physically) nutjob who tries to prove his religion is logical by pointing out other mormons

I'm glad TW gave you so much confidence you think you can shrug off your surgery.

But no matter how much you wish it isn't going to happen. Since she is so busy during the week, why not the weekend before? (That's 2 WHOLEsome days).

Last edited:
you left out the part where it was realized you are the most pathetic person on the internet and your man privaledges were revoked.

your spelling privileges were just...nevermind i just had to use spellcheck to spell it right too

shit

ps - so wait, you are saying if you have a 1/3 chance of picking an acceptance letter, and then the guy reveals one of the envelopes you didnt select as a rejection letter, suddenly your odds jump to 2/3? what world do you live in?

50% chance, whether you switch or not.
scenario one: you have acc letter
scenario two: you have rej letter - how the fuck do you distinguish between the 2 rejection letters as being separate, and yet you lump then together when you have the acceptance letter?
50/50, assfaces.

your explanation makes no fucking sense ayz

Last edited:
I didn't know people like this actually existed.

I seriously can't even begin to imagine that kind of lifestyle.

wtf.gif

what's this from fufu?

freakin me out

Back