Asking a girl on a second date.

Only read the title of the thread.

If the girl doesn't initiate for a 2nd date, it should be over. Guys who ask for a 2nd date is a turnoff and looks pathetic.

This is assuming she has multiple ways of contacting you back, but just didn't.

okay a few things.. #1 musics majors have no life? hahaha okay, comapred to who? Soc majors?

#2 you're going on a date after having two subcompacted wisdom teeth removed? lol! good show my boy, good show.

be sure to video tape how that one goes for the pure comedy gold.

:signed:

except I only followed page 1 :(

Lazy people.

Thread Cliffs-

1st date w/ Girl had fun. Tried to shake her hand, but she instead hugged me. I told her to have a good life.

I was lacking confidence, came to TW for confidence boost, openly expecting flames.

TW made me laugh.

I made TW laugh.

They laughed at me.

We laughed together.

I called the girl. We are going on a date.

Some idiot posted a stupid logic question, but messed up the question.

People questions my Mormon beliefs.

People argued over the logic question.

Logic question resolved.

Lazy people asked what happened in thread, and I wrote this post.

If the girl doesn't initiate for a 2nd date, it should be over. Guys who ask for a 2nd date is a turnoff and looks pathetic.

:rolleyes:

Awesome thread. Come back and let us know if it's true what they say about mormon chicks and their propensity for ass-to-mouth relations... no, wait, that was amish girls. I can't remember.

:huh:

That's not real, right? Right??
mormonunderwear.jpg

Man I'd love to feel a mormon broad up through her mormon night shirt, that'd be hot in creepy sacrilegious kinda way.

That's not real, right? Right??

Man I'd love to feel a mormon broad up through her mormon night shirt, that'd be hot in creepy sacrilegious kinda way.

but dude, how could you do that, Look its all tucked in and shit, plus its magic, crazy shit could happen

Back