[star wars] The Last ****in Jedi [box of words] [$$billion$$] by 1teaminlondon - Page 15 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [star wars] The Last ****in Jedi [box of words] [$$billion$$]
Page 15 of 38
samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
281 - 12-28-2017, 10:36
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
saw jumanji yesterday with sister and their kids

we unanimously thought it was more entertaining than star wars and sadly even more dramatic
My Jewish neighbor saw it the other night and pretty much said the same thing.

I am going to wait until TLJ is available for free on Amazon or Netflix until i watch it.

Sponsored Links
Odio
VeteranX
Old
282 - 12-28-2017, 14:43

Captain Tele
Veteran
Immigrant
Old
283 - 12-28-2017, 16:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
LOLOLO

Edofnor
VeteranXV
Old
284 - 12-28-2017, 18:00
if the force is female, that means it will accept forced input from any dick in the galaxy

i'm just sayin is all i'm sayin

Hellsfury
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
285 - 12-28-2017, 19:45
If The Force is female... that explains why these movies are a swirling mass of irrational plot points.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
286 - 12-29-2017, 22:03
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2ECwcX0JqHs

the first question of the interview

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
287 - 12-30-2017, 02:06
finally getting out to see this ****in movie tonight

so THE DEFINITIVE REVIEW be posted in due course

DeadlyRabbit
VeteranXV
Old
288 - 12-30-2017, 09:15
I thought the movie was really bad, it is my least favorite star wars movie. There were lots of moments that were pointless and didn't make sense.

I saw this video and it gives an idea of the issues, it could be a lot longer too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ddt0k3yU9Q8

arsin
Veteran++
Old
289 - 12-30-2017, 12:32
Box office just took a record dive. No surprise there. The media kikes must be fretting over their $5Bn investment/**** up. But I think this movie just about finishes the franchise this latest instalment is the ignominious death no one sees until the box office receipts come in for the next move. I think it's on a steep downward arc.

How will the media kikes revive it?

samUwell
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
290 - 12-30-2017, 12:52
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=J3y_EurrKWk

coombz
VeteranXV
Old
291 - 12-30-2017, 13:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by coombz View Post
THE DEFINITIVE REVIEW
meh

Ixiterra
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
292 - 12-30-2017, 13:15
but, but coombz the asian lady said it's about wuv

bowl of blood
Veteran4
Contributor
Old
293 - 12-30-2017, 15:56
maybe in episode ix they'll explain that all the scenes after leia gets blown into space are hallucinations as she suffocates and none of it actually happened

pretty much the only way to fit this into canon

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
294 - 12-30-2017, 16:19
Quote:
Originally Posted by arsin View Post
Box office just took a record dive. No surprise there. The media kikes must be fretting over their $5Bn investment/**** up. But I think this movie just about finishes the franchise this latest instalment is the ignominious death no one sees until the box office receipts come in for the next move. I think it's on a steep downward arc.

How will the media kikes revive it?
I don't think anything has really changed since the very first Star Wars, the real gold is in selling the merchandise, if retailers can't unload everything with a Star Wars logo on it then there might be a change in management. It'll be interesting if Disney keeps backing Kathleen Kennedy, maybe her and JJ can rally around the SJW's defending this "bold new direction" and she'll get to keep her job.

I imagine the guy bootleg printing "Star Wars The Last Jedi Sucked" T-Shirts is doing better business than the official licensed T-Shirt guy.

arsin
Veteran++
Old
295 - 12-30-2017, 19:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerdoggie View Post
I don't think anything has really changed since the very first Star Wars, the real gold is in selling the merchandise, if retailers can't unload everything with a Star Wars logo on it then there might be a change in management. It'll be interesting if Disney keeps backing Kathleen Kennedy, maybe her and JJ can rally around the SJW's defending this "bold new direction" and she'll get to keep her job.

I imagine the guy bootleg printing "Star Wars The Last Jedi Sucked" T-Shirts is doing better business than the official licensed T-Shirt guy.
Good points, yes the agitprop (SJW bs) screwed this movie.

Is it just me or is this trilogy much, much worse than the last one? second week box office receipts dropped by $150Mn. The last jedi goes not on a bang but on a whimper? I think all the momentum for this franchise is as dead as Luke.

Esteban_Villa
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
296 - 12-30-2017, 19:28
Quote:
Originally Posted by Odio View Post
they live memes never get old

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
297 - 12-31-2017, 05:41
This movie was a ****ing mess with some cool parts, but a lot of **** too. Mostly **** perhaps. I want to watch it again to try and sort it out.

It could have been so much better. I would have made the plot center on Rey and poe running from snoke, kylo and a first order division.

Meanwhile the rest of the resistance is fighting the bulk of the first order in space and on a planet. Kind of like what happens in the movie but not so ****ing dumb. Something that makes sense like they almost make it to a resistance aligned planet but the first order smashes their **** as they're beginning to enter the planets atmosphere, leading to a desperate but plausible escape to the surface. It's only plausible because they're already so close. Not the idiotic space chase we were subjected to that makes zero sense. They're ****ing sitting ducks, send out the fighters and end it. In my scenario, they can realistically reach the safety of a ground fortification due to the proximity. It's ****ing simple.

But the real movie would be Rey and poe bonding as they flee the dark side of the first order. There they meet a half trained Jedi that escaped kylo rens wraith,but was influenced by him despite being trained by Luke. He's been in hiding since then and contains both light side and dark side abilities owing from mixed training. I honestly just think it would make for a cool character that can actually exhibit both qualities of force abilities without being conflicted. Like he helps the resistance but can also use force lightning.

The two plot lines converge, there's a climactic battle scene where snoke and luke die and that's the movie. It'd be simple, instead we got this nonsensical convoluted mess.

frozen-rain
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
298 - 12-31-2017, 14:34
you mean like Revan?

Pagy
VeteranXV
Old
299 - 12-31-2017, 14:54
a revan movie would be glorious

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
300 - 12-31-2017, 15:12
It occurred to me that since most star wars character names are genderless, they'd be better off just writing the characters without a gender in mind. Just write good characters with good story lines, and then cast whoever you want to play them. This was the same technique used for Alien. Ripley was not a strong female character, she was written as a unisex character and they decided to cast a woman.

Page 15 of 38

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page [star wars] The Last ****in Jedi [box of words] [$$billion$$]

Social Website Bullshit