Page 3 of 43
Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
41 - 05-11-2017, 02:04
Quote:
Originally Posted by bam View Post
so Portland sucks? Is that the gist of this?
It's bigger than Portland. We shifted to talking about the American Dream.

Last edited by Brasstax; 05-11-2017 at 02:06..
Sponsored Links
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
42 - 05-11-2017, 02:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by Brasstax View Post
Bottom line - everyone should quit worrying and *****ing and focus on being productive. People are more likely to help others out when they are happy and doing well as opposed to being attacked and made to feel like **** about their success.

OK - that was a rant and I am too tired to edit [/rant]
always enjoy your posts and the optimism

Neighbors say homeless camp brings crime, garbage to Rose City Park | KGW.com

6 reasons why Portland's homeless crisis is at a breaking point | KGW.com

More homeless people parking RVs in neighborhoods | KGW.com

these are all the trends i am noticing lately

and it really is amazing how the people who scream the loudest for the homeless are always the people to scream the loudest about them being in their back yard.

you can't have one without the other and these NIMBY folks are the most deplorable of any imo.....far more than those in need and even the heroin users/abusers

one can get clean...the other will always be a dirty dishonest *******

you either help....or you don't help

you don't get to help with others time and inconvenience

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
43 - 05-11-2017, 02:34
So - I thought of an idea while I was down watching the homeless wail on each other. I actually stayed down there and talked to 3 dudes for about 20-30 minutes that day. We talked about life the universe and everything. They were initially captivated by my car.

Anyway - these 3 guys were all able bodied, brains worked, sense of humor etc. But - they were on the street by choice - some form of substance abuse for sure. So - I am thinking of heading down there once a month with a couple boxes of those small Jimmy Johns sammiches. The deal is - you can have a free sandwich along with some advice from an old dude. Basically "What's wrong with you? Get your ass off the street and get a job before you get stuck here" kind of thing. Would be pretty fun

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
44 - 05-11-2017, 02:40
i do something similar to that in my area

there answer is that it is really hard to be gainfully employed while setting all your own hours working. that employers don't care too much for that. even construction companies frown on that.

especially so when you can't drive (too many duis, etc) and would like to still be a little to a lot of high/drunk (at best detox/hangover) when u need to find some more money to start the fun ride all over again.

not all of them are this way.......just most of the ones i know

they want to set hours....set pay amount....set what and how they do the work

and you just need to find someone to pay them and it better be ok if they soil themselves while performing that job duty.....otherwise i will need a rain check

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
45 - 05-11-2017, 02:45
if i could channel the energy meth heads have into something productive.....anything of value we could all be rich in no time

so far no such luck

i tell them to color stones and they are penciling grout lines whenever i turn my back

hurdling cats really is far easier

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
46 - 05-11-2017, 02:59

bam
VeteranXV
Old
47 - 05-11-2017, 20:38
Quote:
So - I thought of an idea while I was down watching the homeless wail on each other. I actually stayed down there and talked to 3 dudes for about 20-30 minutes that day. We talked about life the universe and everything. They were initially captivated by my car.

Anyway - these 3 guys were all able bodied, brains worked, sense of humor etc. But - they were on the street by choice - some form of substance abuse for sure. So - I am thinking of heading down there once a month with a couple boxes of those small Jimmy Johns sammiches. The deal is - you can have a free sandwich along with some advice from an old dude. Basically "What's wrong with you? Get your ass off the street and get a job before you get stuck here" kind of thing. Would be pretty fun
I guess you've never seen Bumfights

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
48 - 05-13-2017, 09:35
Quote:
When Andreassen saw the officer, he "put his penis back in his pants and began to walk away." Documents say that when the officer asked Andreassen whether or not it was appropriate to masturbate in public and why he was doing it, Andreassen told the officer that he was on meth and wanted to go back to prison, because he "f--ing hates Portland."

Man arrested after 'masturbating vigorously' in public because he 'hates Portland' | OregonLive.com

Last edited by Brasstax; 05-13-2017 at 09:43..
Flipp
Veteran4
Old
49 - 05-13-2017, 09:42
https://www.facebook.com/narrativeti...c_ref=NEWSFEED

Odio
VeteranXV
Old
50 - 05-13-2017, 10:15
I thought this thread was going to be about a hysterical **** using her adopted children as a cloak for her crybully tactics.

Flipp
Veteran4
Old
51 - 05-13-2017, 10:20
^***** deserv 2 b raped n fukkin left 4 ded fuk her n her fukkin chirren

HaPpY
VeteranXX
Old
52 - 05-13-2017, 21:36
anything is a reason to jack it

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
53 - 05-15-2017, 21:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Elvis Hitler View Post
Keep Portland weird

Man holding a human head stabs a grocery store worker in Oregon - LA Times

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
54 - 05-15-2017, 21:59
o poor terrace, u typifying him as a creep and rapist was far worse than a stupid argument like that stfu .

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
55 - 05-26-2017, 00:02
oh portland

EyeZ
VeteranX
Old
56 - 05-26-2017, 01:31
Day tokul jahbs

Brasstax
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
57 - 05-26-2017, 02:07
Thanks tele- I saw that story the other day and was like WTF? People rip off everyone all the time. Especially in Portland. What's the diff? These folks were honest about it? Pathetic.

Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
58 - 05-26-2017, 16:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=orXy5m2zhoE

they explain their argument very well here

so well i will no longer even drink tequila without asking mexico for their permission

Edofnor
VeteranXX
Old
59 - 05-26-2017, 19:44
Quote:
Thanks tele- I saw that story the other day and was like WTF? People rip off everyone all the time. Especially in Portland. What's the diff? These folks were honest about it? Pathetic.
they didn't even rip anybody off -- they just tried to mimic what they saw mexican tortilla ladies doing. it's not like they reached up the colonel's ******* and ripped out his original recipe along with several inches of his colon

i'd be a lot more anlranged if i didn't already believe that, until just recently, these girls were part of the sjw virtue signalling crowd that's now eating them alive

in fact, i'd wager that their efforts to publicize their tortilla tale were meant in part to show how socially virtuous and open to other cultures they are

Last edited by Edofnor; 05-26-2017 at 19:49..
Captain Tele
Veteran³
Immigrant
Old
60 - 05-26-2017, 19:50
and my favorite is all the gringos *****ing about lack of good mexican food in seattle and portland area

oh fukin well

move to mexico u don't like gringo food u purple haired scum bags

Page 3 of 43

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Meanwhile in Portland

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
i got shit to do. , tighten that shit uo brasso