You have received a new private message at TribalWar Forums from Kurayami, entitled "

i give it a 99.9% chance that kura is reading this thread at this exact moment

kura just reply and say hello and prove me right

I don't buy any of this, and I bet kurayami will post soon enough and annoy the annoying once again.

I also think that even if he never returned, his name will be used in more thread topics in the next two years than any other TW member because it was apparently easy for him to get extremely under your skin.

These are the posts that annoy me. Its like you are channeling Kura.

When Kura posts about someone constantly following them around, its because he (Kura) owned whoever.

When someone posts back about Kura's hypocritical ways, its because Kura owned them.

When Kura posts, its trolling and he is getting under others skin if they reply.

When Kura posts in response to someone else its because Kura has owned them and he is still owning them.

Its really like some of you give him a pass because has posted a half billion times. Any time I posted about Kura it was because I got the picture he is an extreme loser with extreme posting habits. Im happy he is gone, he obviously needed a break from this place.

Oh and if Rayn doesnt ban Kotz for calling slut, and anyone else who has called someone who wasnt expecting the call, he should just unban fraggle.

Last edited:
PEOPLE, REJOICE FRAGGLE SINGLE HANDEDLY GOT RID OF HIMSELF AND KURA AT THE SAME TIME, THIS IS A GREAT DAY INDEED. :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny: :sunny:

lol i had both of them on ignore heard about teh drama and took them both off.

Now i dont have to worry about them anymore :lol:

kura used to talk about anime, intel computer chips, taking care of his sick mother, being depressed, being a virgin, playing operation flashpoint/morrowind, not drinking, openly admitted to not attending college and living moms basement, and posted a picture of himself

somwhere he became an angry "nonvirgin" who hated computer nerds, made fun of anime, "moved out of his basement", started drinking, his mother died, he stopped mentioning his love of computer tech, claimed to go to ivy league school, and started trolling and being a douche

maybe the mother died thing had something to do with it

i mean it's no excuse but i guess he took it hard

i've never seen the point in fucking with him over that

Back