OT: All your base are belong to us

Yeah... By taking the time and energy to do such a shitty photoshop job, you have proved that you are indeed a faggot, who lacks the creativity to do something as simple as create your own image. Great job!

shutup! Or B.B.Hood here will bite your head off

bulleta-crazysmile.gif

It's because the mods on this board don't to squat when it comes to locking threads, at least from what I've seen. (IE: HCA).

Funny you should have that link CRC, because I had already ignored that person. He must have done something bad earlier in the thread.

Inio... that is soooooo futile.

Anywho, I just got off a really fun game of Tribes (yes, I actually play). My team totally sucked, and I couldn't kill any enemies besides. So there was only one option left: to TK like there was no tomorrow! I got away with it for about half an hour too, probably because half the people on my team had joined me, until they finally booted me. Stupid teammates, no fun, no fun at all. I was trying to get us all to join in, but a few people had to be party poopers, phooey.

I like to think of YOU as the party pooper, and them as considerate players who simply want a fair, even match of fun..

But this is tribes... Nothings fair, and fun is only after matches in IRC..

and this is tribalwar, I try not to think much.. gets me far here..

allkaiser said:
Inio... that is soooooo futile.

DUUUUUUUH! I was part of this whole thing at one point, and if someone told me to shut up (excluding members of certain governmental agencies, anyone from Runaway Technologies, or a sysop on any system I use) I woud completely ignore it :).

more creative than just saying "bump" though :).

oh, and btw,

bump.

[edit]

TonyMontan*** If memory serves, that at least a year old.

Last edited:
so last night this kid walks into my work with a pic of Cats on a T-shirt and all your base are belong to us on the back, my guess is he had it made or somehting but i was like no bloody way wish i had my cam with me, figures one of the few days i don't have it with me i end up with something worth taking a pic of lol

Okay...you're not giong to believe this, but at I-CON last weekend, I went to buy some badges (a la Badge-a-Minit), and I saw these three buttons:

ALL YOUR BASE ARE BELONG TO US

ALL YOUR DATABASE ARE BELONG TO I.T.

LLYRVWLRBLNGTS

I'd say it's gone too far.

Back