Tribes indoor vs. Quake, what's different?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wulfen said:
How about we try to get them to innovate instead of being 'marketing' and using what everyone else has?
If only I could figure out how to get bullet-time into the game...

:no:

Sorry. Having that marketing nightmare again.

Wulfen said:
Well, I played Scar, and both B'sides quite a bit in my time playing T1. And whatever fun might have been had indoors, was quadrupled when I was fighting outdoors.

I should probably say that I think bases are necessary. But they don't need to be extravagant, or deep, or large. Only the basics, large enough to hold invs, stations, turrets, etc. I don't see a need for those Scarabrae-type bases, or the worse ones in T2, that players could actually get lost in.

We're not arguing whether Scarabrae was fun to play indoors.

This thread is to post your ideas of what would make indoor fighting better, and not "indoor fighting sucks", or "outdoor fighting is more fun".

R@ND0M said:
We're not arguing whether Scarabrae was fun to play indoors.

This thread is to post your ideas of what would make indoor fighting better, and not "indoor fighting sucks", or "outdoor fighting is more fun".

Tribes isn't(wasn't) about indoors, so the less of it the better.

R@ND0M said:
I've known brick walls that give better arguments..

I didn't know we were having an 'argument', here I thought this was a discussion.

Assclown. I said what would make indoor fighting better. LESS of it. You want Q3 indoor fighting physics? Well, I probably don't need to tell you the implication, since you must be twice as intelligent.

Fuck off.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back