Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Louis CK
Page 5 of 7
absent
VeteranXX
Old
81 - 11-10-2017, 11:03
In all fairness to this yid, there's a rather significant gradient between "can I jack it in front of you, please?" and "hey take a shower with me and **** me or you will never work in hollywitz. also if you speak about this i will destroy you."

Sponsored Links
T-Dawg
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
82 - 11-10-2017, 11:12
Did he jack it in San Diego?

Mogs
VeteranXX
Old
83 - 11-10-2017, 11:52
I wish public masturbation had more mainstream appeal

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
84 - 11-10-2017, 11:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
I'm amazed that everyone's amazed. Not just about him, but about the "OMG, Hollywood dudes sexually exploit women!" as if the casting couch sexual predator hasn't been a cliche since the ****ing dawn of Hollywood studios a hundred years ago. I'm not trying to excuse it, but to be suddenly outraged by these revelations shows only that you're a delusional or naive idiot.
who has claimed to be "amazed" or surprised by this?

no one.

i'm just glad these ****s are being called out.

so stfu

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
85 - 11-10-2017, 12:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by MC Hamster View Post
I'm amazed that everyone's amazed. Not just about him, but about the "OMG, Hollywood dudes sexually exploit women!" as if the casting couch sexual predator hasn't been a cliche since the ****ing dawn of Hollywood studios a hundred years ago. I'm not trying to excuse it, but to be suddenly outraged by these revelations shows only that you're a delusional or naive idiot.
he invited a woman to his hotel room

what did she expect
im not saying he has the right to **** her
im saying he has the right to have an optimistic stance of ****ing

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
86 - 11-10-2017, 13:19
OR AT LEAST JERKING OFF IN FRONT OF HER

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
87 - 11-10-2017, 14:02
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pagy View Post
he invited a woman to his hotel room

what did she expect
im not saying he has the right to **** her
im saying he has the right to have an optimistic stance of ****ing
Never been near a woman.

Pagy
VeteranXX
Old
88 - 11-10-2017, 14:12
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mitchdubai View Post
Never been near a woman.
please dont lump the rest of us in with this silly beta world of yours mitch

women actually like those of us that aren't cuckold midgets.

when u invite a women upstairs she assumes it's to watch some black man **** her. when a woman asks the rest of us upstairs it is to be ****ed by us.

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
89 - 11-10-2017, 14:24

I want to address the stories told to the New York Times by five women named Abby, Rebecca, Dana, Julia who felt able to name themselves and one who did not.

These stories are true. At the time, I said to myself that what I did was okay because I never showed a woman my dick without asking first, which is also true. But what I learned later in life, too late, is that when you have power over another person, asking them to look at your dick isn***8217;t a question. It***8217;s a predicament for them. The power I had over these women is that they admired me. And I wielded that power irresponsibly.

I have been remorseful of my actions. And I***8217;ve tried to learn from them. And run from them. Now I***8217;m aware of the extent of the impact of my actions. I learned yesterday the extent to which I left these women who admired me feeling badly about themselves and cautious around other men who would never have put them in that position.

I also took advantage of the fact that I was widely admired in my and their community, which disabled them from sharing their story and brought hardship to them when they tried because people who look up to me didn***8217;t want to hear it. I didn***8217;t think that I was doing any of that because my position allowed me not to think about it.

There is nothing about this that I forgive myself for. And I have to reconcile it with who I am. Which is nothing compared to the task I left them with.

I wish I had reacted to their admiration of me by being a good example to them as a man and given them some guidance as a comedian, including because I admired their work.

The hardest regret to live with is what you***8217;ve done to hurt someone else. And I can hardly wrap my head around the scope of hurt I brought on them. I***8217;d be remiss to exclude the hurt that I***8217;ve brought on people who I work with and have worked with who***8217;s professional and personal lives have been impacted by all of this, including projects currently in production: the cast and crew of Better Things, Baskets, The Cops, One Mississippi, and I Love You Daddy. I deeply regret that this has brought negative attention to my manager Dave Becky who only tried to mediate a situation that I caused. I***8217;ve brought anguish and hardship to the people at FX who have given me so much The Orchard who took a chance on my movie and every other entity that has bet on me through the years.

I***8217;ve brought pain to my family, my friends, my children and their mother.

I have spent my long and lucky career talking and saying anything I want. I will now step back and take a long time to listen.

Thank you for reading.

Paladin-5
VeteranXX
Old
90 - 11-10-2017, 14:32
when does chapter 2 'enter rehab' begin

midst1
Veteran4
Old
91 - 11-10-2017, 14:47
What a fag
He should have said **** you and kept creating comedy shows in a small club, releasing them on his website.

He has a huge following of people who don't care about this sjw liberal bull**** and would continue to watch

Fool
Whiny BitchX
Contributor
Old
92 - 11-10-2017, 14:51
Wasted opportunity to make a lot of dick puns.

Dangerdoggie
VeteranXV
Old
93 - 11-10-2017, 14:55
Quote:
Originally Posted by midst1 View Post
What a fag
He should have said **** you and kept creating comedy shows in a small club, releasing them on his website.

He has a huge following of people who don't care about this sjw liberal bull**** and would continue to watch
Didn't his direct to web **** fail on him? Some bar show with old actors nobody wants to see anymore.

1teaminlondon
VeteranX
Old
94 - 11-10-2017, 14:56
no it didn't fail

he made money on it and got alot of award nomms

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
95 - 11-10-2017, 14:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fool View Post
Wasted opportunity to make a lot of dick puns.
Even with his statement, there are people that still don't believe Louis CK whipped his dick out.

Others saw it coming.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
96 - 11-10-2017, 15:01
what about you vanster. did you see it coming. I bet you did you cuck

Vanster
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
97 - 11-10-2017, 15:06
I've grown to like the word cuck, it immediately tells me how someone voted.

SirBatesAlot
VeteranX
Old
98 - 11-10-2017, 15:10
Well newsflash cuck, I DIDN'T vote for Hillary.

I didn't vote for Trump either. They're both slimy, useless ****ing cucks

I wrote in my own name and voted for myself

JuggerNaught
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
99 - 11-10-2017, 15:21
I havent' been following the evolution of the word cuck..is that coming out of the right or left? Im guessing left

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
100 - 11-10-2017, 15:25
don't turn cuck into something political it is a bipartisan word much like how mitchdubai is universally hated

Page 5 of 7

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Louis CK

Social Website Bullshit