i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what by naptown - Page 60 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what
Page 60 of 76
GraphiX
VeteranXX
Old
1181 - 02-17-2013, 19:01
Quote:
Originally Posted by havax View Post
Relatively Sane Politics
Group Created by Tigran

Group dedicated to discussing news and politics without the bat**** insane or racist posters.
View All Members Showing 2 of 2 Member(s)

ICFire
Tigran

http://www.tribalwar.com/forums/group.php?groupid=94

i'm sorry, i just love that.

Sponsored Links
Ares
VeteranXX
Old
1182 - 02-17-2013, 19:02
she obviously has a cute clit

but im not convinced about the saggy ****

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1183 - 02-17-2013, 19:04
science says the more defined the female jawline the more of a slut they r

Mr Jimmy Pop
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1184 - 02-17-2013, 19:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Krayvok View Post
work for a marketing company now.
stop calling me

JustinCase
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1185 - 02-17-2013, 19:06
Is this real life?

coombz
VeteranXX
Old
1186 - 02-17-2013, 19:08
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dare View Post
science says the more defined the female jawline the more of a slut they r
can't argue with science

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1187 - 02-17-2013, 19:10

Ares
VeteranXX
Old
1188 - 02-17-2013, 19:11
dare please psychoanalyze icfires daughter

Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
1189 - 02-17-2013, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
Is this real life?
or is this just fantasy?

MiNiOn
VeteranXX
Old
1190 - 02-17-2013, 19:11
Quote:
Originally Posted by JustinCase View Post
Is this real life?

Watch The Matrix.

Vlasic
VeteranXX
Old
1191 - 02-17-2013, 19:17
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
When you aren't aware of something that that is ignorance. We are all ignorant in many ways and will be our entire lives.

There are resources available to you to fix that. I'm not going to do it for you.

Of course since they are apparently busy changing things if the changes of my reputation page are any indicator you might want to do so soon.
How's that glass house holding up?

Dead Ben
VeteranXX
Old
1192 - 02-17-2013, 19:25
I just want to say Holy ****. The last time I checked this thread it was 4 pages long.

jerry
VeteranXX
Old
1193 - 02-17-2013, 19:36
ya this must b fastest thread grow in many year

groove
VeteranXX
Old
1194 - 02-17-2013, 19:37
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dead Ben View Post
I just want to say Holy ****. The last time I checked this thread it was 4 pages long.
ya fo real, it was 29 when i left it, **** that im not reading 30something more pages

i assume its another 30 pages of ppl making fun of ICFire and him taking it very seriously while claiming he's trolling

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1195 - 02-17-2013, 19:40
okay this my effort analysis of this

manjaw mcclitdick navydoc already achieve insemination probably with some skinny pencil neck wiener kid she could **** and then keep prisoner but becuz she have higher than normal testosterone as evidence by manjaw she is not placated in her natural female psychopathy like many other woman wuld be

extreme try hard private message show she a military zealot control freak that demand respect @ all cost
ppl with this type of attitude alway seem to be sexually deviant sick fuk either furry or like 2 be **** or piss on or dominatrix or something etc
watever her illness and sexual deviancy it gonna be amplified by the extra testosterone we kno she have cuz of manjaw

it important 2 note
the low key freudian slip in private message where she accuse naptown of hacking her computer is an admission that she does in fact have naked pictures of herself on her computer

all in all these thing point 2 further sickness that has not been discovered by tw

most likely either pedo incest relationship with father or she a big military slut with gangbang pics and her getting sperm on manjaw by multiple penis

cogzinofa
VeteranXV
Old
1196 - 02-17-2013, 19:41
please excuse me. I have to walk down to the hardware store and buy a chisel so I can mortis a hinge. please don't do anything exciting while I'm gone.

Rev_Night
WelchesXV
Old
1197 - 02-17-2013, 19:42
Quote:

manjaw mcclitdick navydoc already achieve insemination probably with some skinny pencil neck wiener kid she could **** and then keep prisoner but becuz she have higher than normal testosterone as evidence by manjaw she is not placated in her natural female psychopathy like many other woman wuld be

extreme try hard private message show she a military zealot control freak that demand respect @ all cost
ppl with this type of attitude alway seem to be sexually deviant sick fuk either furry or like 2 be **** or piss on or dominatrix or something etc
watever her illness and sexual deviancy it gonna be amplified by the extra testosterone we kno she have cuz of manjaw

it important 2 note
the low key freudian slip in private message where she accuse naptown of hacking her computer is an admission that she does in fact have naked pictures of herself on her computer

all in all these thing point 2 further sickness that has not been discovered by tw

most likely either pedo incest relationship with father or she a big military slut with gangbang pics and her getting sperm on manjaw by multiple penis
dr dare, medicine woman

spockhammer
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
1198 - 02-17-2013, 19:42
gfg

Ares
VeteranXX
Old
1199 - 02-17-2013, 19:43
Quote:

it important 2 note

Glare
VeteranXX
Old
1200 - 02-17-2013, 19:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by jerry View Post
ya this must b fastest thread grow in many year
U want 2 swarm bud?

Page 60 of 76

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angela has downing syndrome , character defecation , character deformation , four million wuz here , frankenstein jaw , ic4yearolds , icfire mad , icfire next kid touching pope , large clitoris , lol national attention , naval anal bonanza , navy slut , not by my chinny chin chin , parkay , personal in the medical , quasi-legal voodoo threats , rev_night was here , sexxxgodsteve was here , thats a man baby , they deformed my son , they took my son , this thread is awesome , vanishing rep conspiracy , walt! where are you man , was angela downing raped? , wats a pederast walter , why the long face , yarr matey icfire raped me , you lose good day bitch!