I'm tired. I need a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Wow - many things in life just aren't fair.

Thrax thank you for your significant efforts on behalf of something we all love. While I'm not sure if rl will let me play T:V seriously, the game is beautiful and should be a big success. Kudoz to you.

I especially appreciate your sincere effort to listen to all of us in a genuinely reasonable way. You didn't have to do this, you knew we're hard to deal with, but you talked with us anyway.

Best of luck!

[p.s. - I hope this thread serves as a good "Letter of Recommendation" for your next job =). Please post here and tell us what it will be. I would like to play it.]

You deserved your break but I'm sad to see you go. Anyways, good job and I hop you have a good future. Don't forget about TW though and all of us newbs.

Wait. So you're turning down a chance to stay with the franchise, and us? Your loving comminity?

YOU.... BASTARD!!!!!

God damnit.... Well, now I care less about VU Games. And anyone working there.

Sweet, I guess it's time for a three month paid vacation, courtesy of uncle sam.

Have fun.

Thanks for all the work you did to make my new game. It almost meets my expectations. ;)

:mardance:

It was a pleasure seeing Tribalwarized forumwhore as a Dev, i'll miss you ;) I still remember your first OFN post :[

:lol: Closed due Excessive EU crying eh? :lol:

:heart: :heart: :heart:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back