I'm tired. I need a rest.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thrax Panda said:
They offered, I just didn't want to move to LA. Too close to BadMoFo.

:rofl:

Thanks for all you've given us and for being a part of something we'll remember for the rest of our lives.

I'm thankful for the opportunities to hang out with you (and your wifey :wave: ) and am glad I had the chance to thank you with a drink or two. Hopefully there'll be more such opportunities in the future.

Be seein' ya' around, bud. And good luck in your future endeavors. :bigthumb:

I had started to type a long post, but i am going to boil it down to this:

Thank you. GG's. Nothing left to prove.

edit: seriously though, thanks a lot.

Speaking for the 2845 project crew and the Starsiege community at large, I'd like to extend a heartfelt "thank you" to both Chris and Alex. Without you two, our project wouldn't exist. Your vision will be missed.

Damn. I'm sorry that you won't be along for the long haul Thrax. For all my complaining about certain things I was honestly glad you and KP were two of the big players behind this thing along with Alex. Best of luck man. Stay in touch. Now that you're out of the hotseat you can relax (hopefully) and hang out with the rest of the critters. :)

Thrax,
You were the coolest lead dev on a tribes game evar.

Well thats not really saying much. But you were cool anyway. Don't disappear on us damnit. Just think, now you can REALLY tell us what you think of us.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back