Old
24 - 11-28-2020, 03:29
what a loser vanster is

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
25 - 11-28-2020, 05:07
He should just turn himself in and get it over with.

Nicodemus
VeteranXV
Old
26 - 11-28-2020, 05:19
And you wonder why this place is dying. Stop nexting and digging into people's lives and leave well enough alone. **** is ridiculous. You think it's funny until someone does it to you. Unless you yourself puts it out there, ****in get a life and mind your own god damn business. This is a forum where we post stupid **** and say stupid **** and blah blah. Nothing more. Enough with the digging up people's skeletons. I'd never do that to another human being and you shouldn't either because if yours got leaked you'd turn tail just like the rest. Let sleeping dogs lie and just be a ****ing community. We have like 15 active members at this point. I haven't been here in two months and the same damn threads are on the front page. Move the **** on from trying to find out things about people's personal lives. It killed this board. Some of the best people ghosted this place due to it and all that's left is dare posting incoherent things and people agreeing with it like it's an amusing meme, it's not.

Leave people alone.

clu
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
27 - 11-28-2020, 05:22
Nesting is gay but does nicademous know the deal?

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
28 - 11-28-2020, 06:09
Quote:
Originally Posted by Nicodemus View Post
And you wonder why this place is dying. Stop nexting and digging into people's lives and leave well enough alone. **** is ridiculous. You think it's funny until someone does it to you. Unless you yourself puts it out there, ****in get a life and mind your own god damn business. This is a forum where we post stupid **** and say stupid **** and blah blah. Nothing more. Enough with the digging up people's skeletons. I'd never do that to another human being and you shouldn't either because if yours got leaked you'd turn tail just like the rest. Let sleeping dogs lie and just be a ****ing community. We have like 15 active members at this point. I haven't been here in two months and the same damn threads are on the front page. Move the **** on from trying to find out things about people's personal lives. It killed this board. Some of the best people ghosted this place due to it and all that's left is dare posting incoherent things and people agreeing with it like it's an amusing meme, it's not.

Leave people alone.
It's public record. Cry more.

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
29 - 11-28-2020, 06:09
Quote:

Leave people alone.

methinks the lady doth protest too much

definitely has something to hide

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
30 - 11-28-2020, 06:10
Quote:
Originally Posted by clu View Post
Nesting is gay
I think it is a beautiful thing when a pregnant woman starts nesting.

Mitchdubai
Pooptruck++
Old
31 - 11-28-2020, 06:33
Quote:

Leave people alone.
For a minute there I was unsure if you were trying to imply this place is full of insecure dweebs and socially inept losers projecting their own failures and pathetic lives on others.

Then Havax and Tehvul posted and removed all doubt.

StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
32 - 11-28-2020, 06:35
Do not do criminal things and your criminality will not be exposed. Easy peasy.

ArakAtak
VeteranXV
Old
33 - 11-28-2020, 07:14
Quote:

Leave people alone.

You are defending a guy who by nexting, set in motion a chain of events that basically caused one of the all time greatest posters to kill himself

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
34 - 11-28-2020, 10:26
Same thing happened to kurayami. The nexter got nexted.

But who nexts the nexters?

Paladin-5
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
35 - 11-28-2020, 10:34
kurayami nexted people? i don't recall that

Dr Dance
VeteranX
Old
36 - 11-28-2020, 11:05
Quote:
Originally Posted by Paladin-5 View Post
kurayami nexted people? i don't recall that
Kurayami, please come back! - YouTube

SeVeReD
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
37 - 11-28-2020, 11:16
I apologize for nexting sEvErEd
It was wrong
Please come back sev
Loco Hombre Off the Mexico by SeVeReD - TribalWar Forums

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTHRg_iSWzM

Last edited by SeVeReD; 11-28-2020 at 11:19..
StapleMammal1
Veteran++
Contributor
Old
38 - 11-28-2020, 12:04
SeVeReD is A+ poster.

blackpeople
REEEEEEEEEEEXV
Old
39 - 11-28-2020, 12:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by ArakAtak View Post
You are defending a guy who by nexting, set in motion a chain of events that basically caused one of the all time greatest posters to kill himself
Uh what

amRam
VeteranXX
Contributor
Old
40 - 11-28-2020, 12:42
Yeah i need a recap of that story

Vanster pulled some stunt that got bofo fired and subsequently ctrl+k irl or something?

Page 2 of 16

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar Community > General Discussion
Reload this Page Vanster Story Time AKA How Was Jail

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
repent