[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Tele I think you are a fairly leveled headed person most of the time. But then you sidestep someone's point with some blather about how things are and have been for the last 30 years and expect us to be like 'Oh, good point. Maybe Trump can make a difference here, and bring manufacturing back'.

No. Trump isn't going to bring back manufacturing jobs. It will be his most hollow promise. There aren't manufacturing jobs to bring back if:

a: Americans expect to make a 'living wage' doing those jobs
b: America expects to be globally competitive with those products

It's that fucking simple.

For anyone to deny that is living in a campaign speech. The subsidies required to make that happen would put governmental tax recoup in the red, especially when the windfall of the inflated costs of said products fall to the middle/lower middle class as consumers.

oh i'm not going to argue that any of this is going to work or be feasible. it is merely some political devils advocacy. a way to justify the absurd and absurdity of it all

we are fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuked

you have surely listened to us rant about working for xyz gubmt alphabet agency in other threads, or even this thread, and how hopeless and debilitating that life is. how that feels. something like idiocy + office space. pretty much the stuff that makes dilbert cartoon life interesting and worth doing.

Today 1.5 Million Chinese Candidates Compete For 20,700 Civil Service Jobs

And apparently this is what the rest of the world fights to the death for right now. This drink your self to death hopelessness, do nothing, job is all that millions aspire towards having.

I mean ctrl-k now

Amazon Worker Jumps Off HQ Building In Suicide Attempt

happiness is not just around the corner again for most people

an economy that costs more to operate than it can get back in taxes is destined for bankruptcy. highly subsidized or directly government employed positions are about all we have left for the glut of humanity and all the excessive people we have living in this world today.

graph.gif

just as national deficits are covering private debt shortfalls (globally) the same is apparently to be said for employment prospects as well.

ugly bankrupt future is only future.

it is just better option (short term can kicking wise) than flooding our borders with 3rd world labor while pretending to give a shit about unemployed and those who can't even find MW jobs

Last edited:
it's like u guys live in some kind of alternate world where trumps flag burning tweet is the most important story of the day

i just wish i could throw logic to the wind and join ur world

That is so refreshing - ahh the joy it brings :)

They will never admit to how fucked and hypocritical they are. Next spin will be that Hillary is doing it to protect democracy.

Last edited:
Back