[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

Hot damn! Tom Arnold is pulling a Fonda. This guy is off his fricken rocker!

[Taken from Twitter which surprisingly, he has deleted them all. Wonder why that is...?]

Roseanne’s ex calls for harassing children of Trump Jr., Kushner and Murdoch over border separations

Tom Arnold, actor and ex-husband of Roseanne Barr, came under fire after he suggested protesting the Trump administration’s ‘zero tolerance’ immigration policy by stalking and harassing the children of the first family and allies.
[.....]

Way past sad & all in for these kids with @JuddApatow @FoxNews already hates me. On a plane to NY. Next is protesting Baron's private school as well as James & Lachlan Murdoch's kids. This is what I can do to end the abuse of these children. We're going to make you uncomfortable

“Next is protesting Baron’s private school as well as James & Lachlan Murdoch’s kids. This is what I can do to end the abuse of these children. We're going to make you uncomfortable,”

“Dude, we can protest at The White House too. Also Melania takes him to school. We want to have a word with her. If we see babies tomorrow we’re going to Kushners kids school. Don Jr’s kids are already working at Hooters so we’ll protest there for lunch,”

Let's compare kids playing ping pong without their parents for a maximum of 20 days to the holocaust. That certainly won't cheapen the holocaust and doesn't make democrats look insane at all.
well they are living at a summer camp with tvs and food and classes.

though in fairness, having only last gen Playstation to play is basically like gas chambers and work camps for today's entitled youths

well they are living at a summer camp with tvs and food and classes.

though in fairness, having only last gen Playstation to play is basically like gas chambers and work camps for today's entitled youths

fucking concentration camps, bro!!!

haha I just found this gem from 2012

8LxvwBA.png

vanster please post the list of racist websites with tribalwar.com on it

u can't can u because ur a liar
well he said "white friendly"
I'm not a racist so I think all places should be friendly for any race
but apparently at some point the term "white friendly" or "it's ok to be white" became a racist term, ironically because the regressive left feel that no place online or in life should be friendly to white people.
which is the definition of racism

Well, the DUI, for those that have been digging in, was not alcohol. It was after my release from hospital after putting my dick in the dirt at C&O 100. I was on major painkillers, should not have been driving, but did. It was stupid, I was wrong, I own it.

As far as Lisa, it's hard to talk a lot here because of Tele doxxing her, bringing her pictures of theater to TW pictures of her family, other shit he found. I don't think there has ever been a non-member of TW that has been displayed as much as Lisa has, courtesy of Tele. She's afraid of him. Fool has said his hand are tied, we're still looking at recourse.

If you want to know more, hit me in a pm and we can talk.
why would they charge you with a blood alcohol content vanster

it's odd, and moot since you were on painkillers but still

You've been calling out racists like Cael and myself since you scuttled your way into this place. Honest question: with all the racists on TW, are there any white ones?

Obviously Cael is a terrible racist. It's apparent to anyone that I'm an awful racist. Those things are known to all of the 40 active members of TW.

Are there any white racists here?

Dude.. I am black you idiot

Remember when all those africans swam across the atlantic and we punished them for it by giving them medical care, education, and letting them play soccer outside?

well he said "white friendly"
I'm not a racist so I think all places should be friendly for any race
but apparently at some point the term "white friendly" or "it's ok to be white" became a racist term, ironically because the regressive left feel that no place online or in life should be friendly to white people.
which is the definition of racism
Wow! This, exactly.

I was questioning why Van kept saying "white friendly" and using it as a negative? By you stating "it's okay to be white" (and how hateful the Jewish media claimed it to be), it now makes perfect sense.

Curious... do 'Black friendly' sites also get the same treatment? Nah... i highly doubt it. "Black people need a place for them to talk about black things, without the fear of white-splaining." Ughhh.... "But you white people, you cannot have anything that caters to you."

Wow! This, exactly.

I was questioning why Van kept saying "white friendly" and using it as a negative? By you stating "it's okay to be white" (and how hateful the Jewish media claimed it to be), it now makes perfect sense.

Curious... do 'Black friendly' sites also get the same treatment? Nah... i highly doubt it. "Black people need a place for them to talk about black things, without the fear of white-splaining." Ughhh.... "But you white people, you cannot have anything that caters to you."

It's worse than that.

"You're white, therefore everything in society caters to you by default. And that's problematic."

Back