nash3.gif

nash4.gif

nash5.gif

nash6.gif

nash7.gif

nash8.gif

nash9.gif

No.

I like Dare and his posting but his threatening Rayn, threatens TW. Therefore fuk off Dare.

BTW when will crapclown be banned for his constant pedo accusations?
"Rules must be applied evenly."

Last edited:
I couldn't care less about dare, or whatever the fuck he did.

The best part of this thread was Odio's stupid fuckin dumbo ear having ass attempting to act tough.

I love the tags GG

#craigslist_drugs , #dent_head , adam mitter rectum jizzer , adam mitter semen shitter , alex knapik-levert crackhead , dare to be braindead , hi rayn , jason kotz chicago rapist , jason kotz serial rapist , kayla wantopolous , levert missing half a brain , we must go back!

Last edited:
Dare being banned from TW is like those videos of kids where their parents have suspended their WoW accounts for one reason or another. He's having a conniption fit, and it's fantastic to watch.
i did not know these existed...

there goes my productivity today

Free speech is at the discretion of the admins and mods. This is a private forum afterall.
right and why are you an admin or mod or making decisions for tw?

you never played tribes, conspiratard and are a worthless piece of shit so im just curious. i have no idea how you even found this forum.

Free speech is at the discretion of the admins and mods. This is a private forum afterall.

You are a shit mod, changing people's names and egging them on and banning them when they respond.

People like dare and icfire can meltdown and deserve timeouts without the help of a mod be more impartial with shit like this.

Every mod TW ever had is considered a "shit mod" so i honestly dont really care if you think i am one :p

Back