Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page PU NIGHTS
Page 2 of 3
earthinhabitant
Old
21 - 09-23-2017, 15:43
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisiscl0wn View Post
see, the problem with this is that when the T1 players play T2, they'll get raped by the T2 players. When the T2 players play T1, they'll get raped by the T1 players. Wouldn't be very fun at all.
well,good point, i agree, then let's mix it up and pick teams and see if that helps make it more fair and fun....thanks for the response..working on getting some t2 players who willing to play t1 match, as we could do best 4 out of play 2 on t1 and then 2 maps on t2, as like to make sure everyone knows maps ahead of time, as this is all friendly and for sure do not want anyone to have nightmares over it.

Sponsored Links
~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
22 - 09-23-2017, 15:53
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisiscl0wn View Post
see, the problem with this is that when the T1 players play T2, they'll get raped by the T2 players. When the T2 players play T1, they'll get raped by the T1 players. Wouldn't be very fun at all.
uhh no and history proves otherwise

earthinhabitant
Old
23 - 09-23-2017, 16:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by ~dickschnitzel~ View Post
uhh no and history proves otherwise
Think we have 3 so far, who are interested in playing, as the time and day, is contingency, and pretty sure we can get 12, soon as we know you any of you all be willing to do a the mingle and go at least a round of t2 or so and same with t2 players, play a t1 round or so...maybe have 1 hour on tribes and then switch to 1 hour of t2.

as teams can be mixed and same for t1 maps and t2 maps, or can pick each map, as i personally prefer, we play same team, each version of tribes, though really does not make any difference at all, long as we all have fun.

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
24 - 09-23-2017, 16:09
dude nobody gives a **** **** off with that turd that is called t2 i wont install that monstrosity on my pc yet alone play it - even if i was still playing t1

earthinhabitant
Old
25 - 09-23-2017, 16:18
Quote:
dude nobody gives a **** **** off with that turd that is called t2 i wont install that monstrosity on my pc yet alone play it - even if i was still playing t1
let us know, if you change your mind~

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
26 - 09-23-2017, 22:14
earthinhabitant I do not like you.

earthinhabitant
Old
27 - 09-23-2017, 22:57
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
earthinhabitant I do not like you.
okay, thanks for sharing that with us...have a nice time.

Exodus
VeteranXX
Old
28 - 09-25-2017, 03:56

earthinhabitant
Old
29 - 09-25-2017, 09:29
Quote:
Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
are you planning on attending, this weeks PUG?

What time and server?

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
30 - 09-25-2017, 21:11
dickschnitzel is a troll, nobody likes him.. so just ignore.

Not sure that would work tbh, T1 PUs are played 5v5 so u definitely wouldnt need 12. and as clown said, t2 players would get raped in t1, it wouldnt even be fun. Same goes for t1 playing t2 I would assume. Mixing up players would just be like playing with noobs on your team.. Is chocotaco any good at t2? cause he is pretty bad at t1 tbh.

Rosegger
Veteran++
Old
31 - 09-26-2017, 02:38

earthinhabitant
Old
32 - 09-26-2017, 07:59
Quote:
Originally Posted by The One and Only View Post

Not sure that would work tbh, T1 PUs are played 5v5 so u definitely wouldnt need 12. and as clown said, t2 players would get raped in t1, it wouldnt even be fun. Same goes for t1 playing t2 I would assume. Mixing up players would just be like playing with noobs on your team.. Is chocotaco any good at t2? cause he is pretty bad at t1 tbh.
thanks, I personally do not care if have any newbies on team, as it is more about just having fun and 5v5 sounds good for t1 and if okay, we can have larger PUG on t2.

ChocoTaco, is great about claiming he has a big dick, though when asked for pictures, and told he was making **** up again, like he has a tendency to do, to stroke his ego...no pics available and penis size, has been estimated to be less, than 3 inches when rock hard..as he has been claiming it gets HUGE
And he has been looking for someone to suck it and he seems to think he can give orders to have his cocked sucked and what to say, how to play, what server can play on, and who all can play...talking Pub action....he is a little better in PUG, long as he is not admin.

If you all do not mind a a few greenies next pu, count me in, as I for sure will be worst player there, though maybe can make teams even and if odd numbers, will just watch, is fine..

Last edited by earthinhabitant; 09-26-2017 at 08:14..
~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
33 - 09-26-2017, 11:22
Quote:

we need more t1 player rankings nobody cares about except u

hyung
VeteranXX
Old
34 - 09-26-2017, 12:25
best of luck earthinhabitant! sorry you are receiving such harsh responses. our community could use more positive attitudes like yours!

~dickschnitzel~
Banned
Old
35 - 09-26-2017, 12:35
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyung View Post
best of luck earthinhabitant! sorry you are receiving such harsh responses. our community could use more positive attitudes like yours!
maybe you should read his other posts and tw discord chat, this dude is legit mental.

earthinhabitant
Old
36 - 09-26-2017, 12:40
Quote:
Originally Posted by hyung View Post
Thanks, and nothing wrong with free speech in my book, in fact, I encourage it.

Quote:
maybe you should read his other posts and tw discord chat, this dude is legit mental.
you would know now...wouldn't ya?

[email protected]
VeteranX
Old
37 - 09-26-2017, 16:15
im gay

The One and Only
Veteran++
Old
38 - 09-26-2017, 19:39
is dickschnitzel green? Because that would make sense. He hasn't played T1 since I kicked him from the server 3 months ago.

Laughing-Stork
VeteranXV
Old
39 - 09-26-2017, 22:18
the game of tribe is like a sword fight

you must think first

before you move

earthinhabitant
Old
40 - 09-27-2017, 12:30
Quote:
is dickschnitzel green? Because that would make sense. He hasn't played T1 since I kicked him from the server 3 months ago.
dunno, for sure, has a way with words.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laughing-Stork View Post
the game of tribe is like a sword fight

you must think first

before you move
Reminds me of chess!

Page 2 of 3

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > Current Gaming > Tribes Talk
Reload this Page PU NIGHTS

Social Website Bullshit