i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what by naptown - Page 58 - TribalWar Forums
Click Here to find great hosting deals from Branzone.com

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what
Page 58 of 77
HelenKeller
Blind BitchXV
Contributor
Old
1141 - 02-17-2013, 16:58
icfire just don't look at your rep and you won't have any of these problems

you should have followed my advice from 3+ months ago

Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
sort of odd for someone who doesn't care about rep to check their rep so frequently

it's not like you get emailed every time someone reps you or anything. if you don't check your rep it's like rep isn't even a thing, which sounds pretty awesome for someone who doesn't care about rep

Sponsored Links
naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1142 - 02-17-2013, 16:58
Quote:
Originally Posted by naptown View Post
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=57ed4njuix8

Irn-Bru
VeteranX
Old
1143 - 02-17-2013, 17:00
Oh, I forgot, ICFire has quit the thread.

Spxnge
VeteranX
Old
1144 - 02-17-2013, 17:00
Quote:
Originally Posted by HelenKeller View Post
icfire just don't look at your rep and you won't have any of these problems

you should have followed my advice from 3+ months ago

-SS-
VeteranX
Old
1145 - 02-17-2013, 17:01
DEER ANDERSON AGAIN,

FORUM PEEPLES ARE STILL MAKE FUN OF ME AND MY SON ON INTERNETZ. THEY ARE CYBERBULLY US BOTH AND I SHOWED THEM LAW SAYING THEY CANT DO THAT TO ME. BUT I WONT PURSOO THAT. I THEN MAKE POST TELLING THEM THAT I TROLL THEM HAHA! BUT I AM NOT HARASS THEM ACCORDING TO LAW.

THIS BIG PROBLEM THAT DESERVE NATIONAL ATTENTION. THEY MEAN TO ME AFTER I CALL THEM STUPID. MY SON POSTED THERE TOO AND SCARED THEM BADLY WITH STRONG MANLY SENTENCES LEARNED IN NAVAL DENTISTRY WARFAIR SKOOL. THIS ARE SERIUS BIZNESS BECUZ TW ADMIN DELETED BAD REPUTATIONZ COMENTS IN BASE OF DATA AND CALLED ME LYER. I HAD PROOF BUT IT DISAPPERED ON ME. I REED THEM AND THAT IS PROOF.

PLEAZE HALP MOAR.

ICPEDO

PS: CAN ARE SONS PLAY TOGETHER SUMTIME? I LIKE GOOD SORD FIGHT.

naptown
VeteranXV
Old
1146 - 02-17-2013, 17:01
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QWfbGGZE07M

Spxnge
VeteranX
Old
1147 - 02-17-2013, 17:02

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1148 - 02-17-2013, 17:04

epidemic
VeteranXV
Old
1149 - 02-17-2013, 17:05
i dont understand where these ****ing people come from that have to get their family involved in tw in some negative way.

first its tehvul with his mom and sister threatening to sue rayn and now its this asshat. y cant u ppl keep a cap on ur family drama bull **** and not bring it to tw.

ban in order maybe?

Spxnge
VeteranX
Old
1150 - 02-17-2013, 17:05

havax
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1151 - 02-17-2013, 17:06
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wm4n View Post
ban in order maybe?
why doesn't rayn make a poll about it?

whadya say guise?

Osiris
VeteranXV
Old
1152 - 02-17-2013, 17:07
Quote:
Originally Posted by Osiris View Post
Its clear that icfire has developed a brain tumor in his twilight years.

Breyer
VeteranX
Old
1153 - 02-17-2013, 17:10
sometimes when you have a bad dream about something it can also seem very real and you might remember it and think it happened

maybe he had a neg rep nightmare

AnubiS
VeteranX
Old
1154 - 02-17-2013, 17:20
Quote:
Originally Posted by Irn-Bru View Post
- ~ Page 52: His daughter appears but doesn't tell us for the second time that she is hot because of all the young navy guys who are all over her.
?...

eggo
VeteranX
Contributor
Old
1155 - 02-17-2013, 17:23
have nudes been posted yet?

has naptown been served with papers yet?

i need an update

Al'Muktar
VeteranXV
Old
1156 - 02-17-2013, 17:23
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnubiS View Post
main question is why would ICFire post photos of her navy hard core daughter.

naptown trolled the **** out of him

-rep = I have nudies of your daughter

ICFire freaks the **** out, whines at daughter, daughter threats naptown

people loling here, ICFire getting out of control

naptown and sxpngs posting gifs

ICFire getting

and we're hitting the page 60 soon. 100 by midnight.

its so much easier to read your posts in a certain accent, excuses the iberian grammar

Synth
VeteranXV
Old
1157 - 02-17-2013, 17:25
Quote:
Originally Posted by ICFire View Post
While she's told me what her first actions are to be I've no idea if she'll see them through given what I know, I won't be surprised if she fulfills what she's said.

...and it could, on the outside given her occupation and such, garner national attention on the whole cyber bullying issue.
my favorite post so far

national attention lol

slogg
VeteranXV
Contributor
Old
1158 - 02-17-2013, 17:26
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sn0wm4n View Post
i dont understand where these ****ing people come from that have to get their family involved in tw in some negative way.
I have this theory that back when we all started playing tribes and talking to each other (lets call it 99') computers & highspeed internets were for households with money. proper upstanding middle class white and asian families all over america could afford the entry barrier to this new fangled invention the personal home computer.

over time the entry barrier has reduced to the point that the internet is a FUNDAMENTAL HUMAN RIGHT (I know I can hardly believe it myself but it is true U.N. Report Declares Internet Access a Human Right | Threat Level | Wired.com )

and since then anyone could get on here, which now includes poor crazy white people and black people. the golden days of RESPECTABLE white internet society have long since passed and now we have the crazies which usually can't afford to be in my neighborhood or get arrested for being there all in my grill for free.

it sucks

AnubiS
VeteranX
Old
1159 - 02-17-2013, 17:27
Quote:
Originally Posted by Al'Muktar View Post
its so much easier to read your posts in a certain accent, excuses the iberian grammar

Metropolis
VeteranXV
Old
1160 - 02-17-2013, 17:29
there are nude pics in here?

Page 58 of 77

Go Back   TribalWar Forums > TribalWar History > TWHOF
Reload this Page i have just recieved a private message titled "so you want to single me out for what

Social Website Bullshit

Tags
angela has downing syndrome , character defecation , character deformation , four million wuz here , frankenstein jaw , ic4yearolds , icfire mad , icfire next kid touching pope , large clitoris , lol national attention , naval anal bonanza , navy slut , not by my chinny chin chin , parkay , personal in the medical , quasi-legal voodoo threats , rev_night was here , sexxxgodsteve was here , thats a man baby , they deformed my son , they took my son , this thread is awesome , vanishing rep conspiracy , walt! where are you man , was angela downing raped? , wats a pederast walter , why the long face , yarr matey icfire raped me , you lose good day bitch!