[TribalWarrior on Sci-Fi] Gameshow starts tonight (Tues/Mar10) @ 9cst/10est plzwatch!

oh and tonight Jamal, Robert and I will be on DJ Wheat's live webradio show tonight

djWHEAT|?????

I'll get called on around 7:15 cst, don't know when the whole things starts exactly

Give Jamal props for teabagging Dante in their Halo 3 elim. That and your comeback were the best moments of the entire show.

(honorable mention for "You belong over there" to Ciji)

Wow mark, looks like you'll be busy... dunno if its been asked or answered yet, but did your family know you won already?

yeah Ank I won, and Broke, that is one of the best parts. Kept my mom guessing all the way until the end hahaha :]

funk if you are american they are on hulu

yeah Ank I won, and Broke, that is one of the best parts. Kept my mom guessing all the way until the end hahaha :]

funk if you are american they are on hulu

so how did they do the prizes? just show up at your place on the night of the finale?

im curious as to how you kept it all so secret having already won is why im asking.

NDA agreements that usually result in lawsuits if you squeal.

I think he's asking how you would hide $100,000 and an entire living room of new Samsung equipment for 6 months if they gave it to you before the finale played.

Back