[LoD] My time with LoD

Things I picked up on while reading the entirety of the image in jomos first post:

first 3rd or so is stupid 17 yearold girlie sophomoric poetry

then it gets 'deranged'

but then I reminded myself she was young

That was kind of my point or what I was trying to get across.

The one thing I didn't like was how she would flirt when she got 'down'. I've been led on by women before only to get fucked over. Hence, why I do not like girls that do that, hence why I never 'liked' her.

I told her what she was doing could be considered flirting after she told me about her 'friend' that she only liked as a 'friend' despite going to visit him. She probably led him on, and then totally smashed his heart in when she got with his friend.

I also didn't like the fact that she no longer would acknowledge me once she was done whining to me and had found some other guy that she was talking to. (not Dillinger, a diff one)

It made me feel used and dirty :( :( :( (that last part was sarcasm)

Jesus christ. When did TW get populated by a bunch of Blue-October-Listening-To, Sandy-Vagina-Having pre-teen girls?

Fucking hell I feel like I've fallen into the Magical Adventures of Strawberry Shortcake.

Where the fuck is fancy cat and Sircle? I need a thread containing titties and stories of manly, alcohol-induced shennanigans.

Like a god-damned sewing circle in here.

Jesus christ. When did TW get populated by a bunch of Blue-October-Listening-To, Sandy-Vagina-Having pre-teen girls?

Fucking hell I feel like I've fallen into the Magical Adventures of Strawberry Shortcake.

Where the fuck is fancy cat and Sircle? I need a thread containing titties and stories of manly, alcohol-induced shennanigans.

I know this is probably coming from a 125 lb. nerd sweating all over his keyboard during his daily 10 minute WoW break, but I'll be goddamned if this isn't one of the best posts I've read on this place :lol:

I was expecting a thread related to Diablo II LoD but was heartbroken to find creepy nonsense drama.
What's going on here?

ns

Not only are you worried about 2 people you will never meet, you have a E relationship/friendship with LOD (the person you dont care about) and then come to TW to post this long story

I'm not really worried about anyone. I didn't really have an elationship of any kind with her. I said everything in the first post.

I would, if I could only find a beach house with like 30 chicks.

Personally, I think ms darkness is a v nice person and well mannered.

Oh, I didn't say she wasn't nice. I think she's a really nice person.

I also think she's just young and I think she's pretty much like all young girls and wants what she wants when she wants it. She'll figure it all out when she gets older, but the thing I see is a personal history.

why did you make this thread

do you see yourself as responsible for her social/personal development because you talked to her on the internet a few times

or are you just fucking weird

Back