[Mega] MAGA Super Trump Mega Thread

you and lisa are the object. Us, me, etc. Are you offering to meet us or are you offering to meet Lisa and me are grammatically correct. We and Lisa and I are incorrect as those would be subjects. the more you knew

I'm semi-high but you're absolutely correct, and I will defer.

While Havax has been e-knighting her, Lisa has read all of it and thinks him a dolt.​

No grammar needed: he will never, ever step to me. #soft

I'm semi-high but you're absolutely correct, and I will defer.

While Havax has been e-knighting her, Lisa has read all of it and thinks him a dolt.​

No grammar needed: he will never, ever step to me. #soft

lol you and your bitch are morons.

come at me, bro.

also please show everyone here where I "eknighted" for that useless liberal whore.

Scooby ive been nice to you lately whats with all your anxiety reeeing

You even resort to personal attacks?

I havent even busted out stroke victim etc cmon dont be upset about badmofo

kittycuck you have been a sperg toy and no I have not been "reeing" although you permeate this thread like a crack whore.

Do or say what you want I really don't give a shit. Just remember a door opens both ways.

yes becuz accusing smurfs of being ur ex gf on a dead internet forum is the epitome of a mental health check

p7paQak.gif

OMG a 50-something drunken indian stereotype is talking IRL tough on TW

Has vanster jumped the shark? The old man would get his face clobbered

lol you and your bitch are morons.

come at me, bro.

It's interesting you call someone you e-enighted for just a few weeks ago. . now she's a "bitch" and a "cunt."
Further, you tell me "come at me, bro" from behind a computer chair.

Flash started a gofundme, lets meet, softie. Eye to eye, you call her that again, yeah I'll come at you. At this point, she'd like me to tear your trachea out and show it to you before you fall.

It's interesting you call someone you e-enighted for just a few weeks ago. . now she's a "bitch" and a "cunt."

Flash started a gofundme, lets meet, softie. Eye to eye, you call her that again, yeah I'll come at you. At this point, she'd like me to tear your trachea out and show it to you before you fall.

2 years of probation, I'm guessing you aren't allowed to leave the state without special permission. You should meet your probation officer and let him or her know that you'll be leaving to tear a stranger's trachea out from the interwebs. That should go over well.

i met k8 on probation through the god damn probation department (my probie told me to date her and take her to cuba)

probation can be fun as fuck

my local office is run by ppl i was in beavers with (the one before boyscouts) and ppl from my highschool :D

this was my former probie (now i have hot asian and hot black girl)

56f40e13a90d5ef6c7325b78e0397720.png

Last edited:

drunken redneck is now threatening people online

fucking sad

Back