Wellness Check

This is what you drink.
64101_oatmilk_chilled_us_left_lowres-min.jpg

https://us.oatly.com/
$4.99 at Publix. Stock is limited because people buy it and Almond milk is still the thing. People don't know to buy Oat Milk instead.

... store trip.

I believe in Oatmeal! Most of the time, I'll just throw a couple scoops in a glass of water, cut up a banana and let it sit for 20 mins or so before I drink it up.
Either that or my wife throws it into our liquados/smoothies she makes.
Raw Oatmeal! Eat it by the handfuls!

This is what you drink.
64101_oatmilk_chilled_us_left_lowres-min.jpg

https://us.oatly.com/
$4.99 at Publix. Stock is limited because people buy it and Almond milk is still the thing. People don't know to buy Oat Milk instead.

This is the other one to buy. Half the size of Oatly.
elmhurst_milked_oats_front_hr_540x.jpg

$5.99 at Publix. They usually have it on sale for less.

Here's the thing about Oat or Almond milk. You want to keep it cold (back of fridge) and it last a few months until you open the container, then it's 10 days. Shake the container before each use. If Publix has a BOGO, you can buy a couple containers, and keep them in your fridge cold until ready to use. Oat milk is thicker than almond, and seems to last longer once opened.

Juggs, the west coast of Florida still doesn't understand what is happening because everything is still open. I'm surprised Tampa is not shutting down, but it's going to happen because the mandates are coming from the governor.
Tampa Bay bars had to close today. Will they open again?
On the morning radio show, they're playing interviews of spring break kids from the west coast of Florida, and they're acting like there's nothing to worry about. Go to Publix/Costco now and stock up. You don't have to Hoard everything, just do a full grocery store trip.

they're shelf stable, you don't have to keep them in the fridge unopened

i drink almond milk for that reason alone

I been to 13 Airports in the last 4 weeks:
Logan
Toronto
Vancouver
Montreal
Manchester NH
Orlando
Charlotte
Philly
Huntsville
DC Dulles
San Diego
Lax
Phoenix

Symptom Free
Same except 10, but I was in northen Italy like 5 days before they closed shit down

Sacramento
Chicago
Frankfurt
Venice
copenhagen
stockholm
brussles
venice again
amsterdam
San fransisco

Back