USA winning the World Cup

scottttthewise has always been a terrible poster

monkey i pm'd snaps about watching some world cup on his 65 inch 3dtv but he hasnt responded...wat u think
i think you're absolutely delusional if you think i would watch a world cup game with you

j/k, i'm willing to bury the hatchet... if he's in i'm in :]

and it has tremendous depth and breadth from technical, tactical, and strategic standpoints, which provides for a tremendous curve for progression and development

Just like American football, where brainless steroid bloated fat guys get to learn new and interesting ways to stand in the way of the other fat fucks 50 yards away from the ball.

I would like to point out that USA is #1. I wanted to make sure that this point is mentioned in this thread, because it is important to remember that USA is #1.

USA #1!

This says more about Americuhhhh than all 1000 pages of your idiotically gay "patriotic pictures". Fortunately we'll only have to put up with your shit for 3 games. Then you can fuck off back home and play your own dumbass sports.

Americuhhhh........the only nation that could ever invent a game that would pay a stupid fat fuck millions of dollars for never once touching the ball in an entire season. Fuck Yeah Americunts.

I don't think you have any room to talk, you live in the shittiest country in the world lol.

Dubai...............not actually a nation. Thanks for your effort, line up on the left with the other ignorant retards. Thanks for shattering the stereotype not very much.

So we're retards because we don't know that some 3rd world shithole on the other side of the world isn't a country?

ok mitch, that's uncalled for

i find american football to be amazing from a tactical/strategic sense and love seeing some of the passes, plays, interceptions, and crazy runs... but i hate watching an entire game... too many interruptions, drags out too long, and is generally frustrating... but fuck me if playing it isn't fun

i can also definitely understand why it's not as popular in other countries, but why do you have to spread vitriol

why is how popular the sport is globally an argument for how good the sport is on its own merits

Agree. I get this same argument from NASCAR fans who go on about how popular the sport is, and it's a shitty argument.

If you don't want to call soccer a sport, or call it a crappy sport, it doesn't hurt my feelings a bit. Likewise, the fact that I don't consider golf, bowling, nascar, indy racing, horse-racing, skeet, marksmanship, hunting, fishing, horseshoes, air-hockey, softball, or boat-racing sports, shouldn't bother anybody either.

My opinion shouldn't bother you one iota. The fact that most of the world doesn't consider them sports either might bother you, it might not. But it shouldn't.

Just like American football, where brainless steroid bloated fat guys get to learn new and interesting ways to stand in the way of the other fat fucks 50 yards away from the ball.

im going to enjoy watching landon "the gayest man in sports" donovan take a giant dump all over the entire english team

i enjoy being an american retard because the rest of the world literally sucks ass

id much rather hang out here and ignore the existence of foreigners while simultaneously pre-emptively invading whoever i want and giving big huge middle fingers whilst also stroking my huge american dick

thats how little i care about the rest of the world's insignificance

Agree. I get this same argument from NASCAR fans who go on about how popular the sport is, and it's a shitty argument.

If you don't want to call soccer a sport, or call it a crappy sport, it doesn't hurt my feelings a bit. Likewise, the fact that I don't consider golf, bowling, nascar, indy racing, horse-racing, skeet, marksmanship, hunting, fishing, horseshoes, air-hockey, softball, or boat-racing sports, shouldn't bother anybody either.

My opinion shouldn't bother you one iota. The fact that most of the world doesn't consider them sports either might bother you, it might not. But it shouldn't.

Fair point. People having differing opinions from other people should not be a concern or illicit any kind of heated debate. Thanks for being part of the forum, it will close in 10 minutes, since Vanster thinks that debate between people with different opinions on any subject has no relevance. Goodnight.

mitch of dubai, shouldn't you be rooting for some shitty arab team on account of the fact that you bailed from england because you couldn't cut it there

i enjoy being an american retard because the rest of the world literally sucks ass

id much rather hang out here and ignore the existence of foreigners while simultaneously pre-emptively invading whoever i want and giving big huge middle fingers whilst also stroking my huge american dick

You have to laugh at this level of advanced muppetry. Enjoy it while it lasts dumbass, the New World order is just around the corner. There's a lot of stuff going on beyond the trailerpark fence.

Yessir

word

i hope you know you sound like a giant faggot

but you've made it clear you're ok with it, so i don't think you mind me calling you that

Back