BEST: RAMS
LOSERS: NINERS, GIANTS, CARDS, COLTS, RAIDERS
BYE: SEAHAWKS, PACKERS, STEELERS, RAIDERS

W8qFT8R.png

J9LT1eD.png

qcoQMGW.png

u2N99Ki.png

4v4qSGE.png

I am the biggest andrew luck fan on the planet i cant wait for luck to go off on bills

Though bills d is decent

Hilton is back tho woot

Broncos / Cardinals already over.
Broncos 21 - Cardinals 3 with 1:12 left in the 1st quarter.

Arizona looks like Miami when they had Feedler and Rosenfels. Oh wait, I looked it up. Arizona has Josh Rosen who is Jewish. Gee, look at the similar things going on here. Put Jewish people in the QB position, groom them in college, and then expect them to succeed in the NFL. Nope, it ends there.

Didn't work for Miaml, not working for Arizona. Sorry Arizona, you look like the Dolphins from a few years ago with your sucky QB.

OMG, now 28-3 with 14:40 to go in the 2nd. I'm done. Broncos can basically put in all the backups and it's not even half time.

Last edited:
The Cardinals D/ST ranks fourth in fantasy points per game since Week 3, in large part due to racking up seven turnovers and two return touchdowns over the past two weeks. Combine that with a matchup against a Denver offense going through a potential QB controversy and it makes the Cardinals one of this week's best D/ST starts.
:rofl: thanks epsn

i hate the motherfucking browns so goddamn much

surely there is another city in the world that deserves a football team more than fucking cleveland

literally anywhere else

The Boston Globe's Jim McBride reports Rob Gronkowski (questionable, back/ankle) didn't travel with the team to Chicago.

Gronkowski hasn't been ruled out, but players who don't travel with the team never play. This looks related to the back injury Gronk picked up at Friday's practice. Gronkowski has a history of back issues that nearly forced him into retirement this offseason, so this may be a concern beyond this week. The Patriots have Dwayne Allen and Jacob Hollister behind Gronk.

Back