Conspiracy Theories - Post 'em before reading them

I'm with ya on much of this, severed.
When did people who rely on science as their god stop allowing the scientific method and begin misreporting and persecuting scientists with true valid data...just for reporting it - you're out of your field. Open dialogue is completely off the table if it questions the personal science deity many ppl hold to. There are no atheists. We all believe in some kind of god regardless of its or His title.

Wealthy and powerful people never conspire with other wealthy and powerful people to remain or become even more wealthy and powerful. To think they would do such a thing is a conspiracy theory. The media that the wealthy and powerful people own told me so.

I liked all my jobs where the leaders made a shitload and paid me well for my services. And that's unamerican now LOL

im with ya all the way

you and me cael
you and me to the gulags
for being ahead of the narrative
but first, let's get some restful sleep
On a Helix mattress! order now
Showcase_-_Sunset_Standard_seidwu

promo code: SeVeReD
 yes, you have to type it in like that 

Wealthy and powerful people never conspire with other wealthy and powerful people to remain or become even more wealthy and powerful. To think they would do such a thing is a conspiracy theory. The media that the wealthy and powerful people own told me so.

oh, playing it safe huh
don't want to join me and cael huh

FOX News gets sued by Dominion
Dominion Voting machines that can't be verified
That numerous times have been shown can be hacked
Sues a news organization to stop talking about it
And FOX News does....
quite the news organization eh?

could the "USA" have released the virus in Wuhan to start the pLandemic? No link... this is from my crazed mind.

greenland.18kyr.gif

Peru:
IMG_0463-900x1200.jpg

Egypt:
egypt-knobs-2.jpg

FN3HUB6TFGDFCF4WEA64GMCQRA.jpg

+

mikeyperes2.jpg

+

"The angel Gabriel appears to Mary, who will be the mother of Jesus Christ."
angel_gabriel_talking_mary.jpeg

He says "Shiet biatch you be white girl" and she says "Gee dawg, while you so whitey brah?"

+

new_testament_coloring_book_page_31.jpeg

=

GettyImages-1301753235-2a5bacc-e1655899146465.jpg

+

150px-Greylien.png

That is the clearest photo I've ever seen of an actual flying saucer. ^^^

We're still trying to get a clean picture of the Mayan Mexican Wood Elves
President AMLO and I are on the case.
Mexican president claims he has proof of mythical woodland elf

TELEMMGLPICT000326894160_trans_NvBQzQNjv4BqW7XtYDHaasERSbk57vrDwVJKlmi8UgCHb3e31bLc6oU.jpeg

....President Andrés Manuel López Obrador posted a photo to his social media accounts that he claimed showed an “alux” from ancient folklore.

The grainy photo, which appears to have been taken at night, shows an indistinct creature in a tree. With two bright white eyes and long hair or a headdress, it stares down at the camera. The president suggested the creature resembled a sculpture from an archaeological site on the Yucatan peninsula.

He said the photo had been taken three days earlier by an engineer on the construction site of a new railway line known as the Tren Maya, which will connect tourist destinations, including ancient Mayan sites.

“It appears to be an alux,” the Leftist friend of Jeremy Corbyn wrote, adding that “everything is mystical”....

I've got one or two of these fuckers in my condo.
According to traditional Mayan belief, aluxes are small, mischievous creatures that inhabit forests and fields and are prone to playing tricks on people, like hiding things. Some people leave small offerings to appease them.
I can never find my shit! I'll get a pic soon.

Feminism is deeply rooted in Satanism and the occult...

Spoiler

...The reason feminism is so vile and hateful is because, going back centuries, the movement itself has always been steeped in Satanism and the occult.

That explains a lot, doesn’t it?

In the US, signs of Satanism and the occult can be traced back to the 1680s, and it probably won’t surprise you to learn that the first taste of this demonic stuff started in New York.

As the dots begin to line up from there, a demonic pattern can be easily and factually traced right to the heart of feminism and liberalism, as well....

makes sense to me... i don't need to read anymore

that's y i'm sticking w/ my og mattress from 1998

i mite b an incel, but i'm a 1 mattress humper u kno wat i'm saying

could the "USA" have released the virus in Wuhan to start the pLandemic? No link... this is from my crazed mind.

Well, kinda. I mean we helped them setup that lab with the biotech, recipes, protocols, ingredients, science etc. I doubt that we waltzed through the market spritzing the shit out of an aerosol container, though.

Back