Why don't you write me a guide?

tumblr_lpc3irD2MT1qb6qc0.gif

First step - take ur meds
Second step - stay away from your trigger spots*

*Tribes forums - this is a troublesome area for you. You dont respond well to interaction with gamers who care not for your accomplishments 13 years ago.

ill happily step up for current 2013 community and challenge TPK 2 any mod l0l

Props 2 u for being the first and only one out of all these "incredibly confident elite gamers" to have enough balls to step to a "total noob" like TPK.

I accept your challenge.

Since I can select any mod... I choose the wonderful new duel mod for the outstanding remake of the Age of Chivalry mod that is Chivalry.

It's highly noble of you to let me choose any mod I wanted. A lesser man would have invited me to a game that I haven't played for 10 years that he has cheats for so he could interpolate me and utilize extremely unfair cheating advantages against me for an empty victory.

I feel bad for talking so much trash now because it turns out I was wrong about you all. There is one among you that has enough courage to compete against a talentless noobie devoid of all gaming ability like me on an equal cheat-free playing field that neither of us could have been practicing for very long.

You'll probably crush me because I'm terrible at video games and learn them extremely slowly, not like you guys who learn them really quickly. So please take it easy on me ok?

:boogie: The first person to win 6 best 2/3 duels will be declared the victor. :boogie:

My steam is "thepumpkinking750". I look forward to you following through on your gaming challenge in the near future, because I've officially accepted it and have set the terms according to your request.

If you do not show up in the next 10 days, you forfeit and TPK wins through disqualification.

Best of luck to you 2good, and may the best man win.

First step - take ur meds

Why, so my senses can become dulled and it will start taking me 8+ years to learn how to play a video game?

No way dude, I've got elite guides to write up for you guys for a new mod that nobody is ever allowed to play.

Instead of LT, it will be called GFAGHCNIATP Tribes, which stands for "get fucked and go home cus nobody is allowed to play Tribes".

Right now I'm working on the very first part of my guide, which is all about uninstalling the game you just installed cus you're not welcome to play the game.

Second step - stay away from your trigger spots*

Trigger spots? What kind of homosexual chastity sex talk is that?

Don't tell me what to do with my "trigger spots", they are mine to do with as I please you imaginative deviant.

You dont respond well to interaction with gamers who care not for your accomplishments 13 years ago.

I seem to be doing fine with Mich, and he had no clue who I was when I met him in 2012, nor did he care about my past.

Huge surprise that nobody cares about "responding well" to your insignificant little miniature turd stain sized group of LT players that treat everyone like dogshit and haven't even figured out how to run a PU game after 8 years of playing Tribes.

It's not about 13 year old accomplishments bro. It's about respect. Some people are actually nice to other people regardless of whether or not they are in secret VIP treehouse clubs of circle-jerking eliteness.

lol there are people that think netset is cheating

fail troll talking about off-topic netset when interpolation is herculean

T1 cheats are godly

You are failure

this is what happens when you are 30 and work @ burger king

Holy shit that cut deep bro.

It's actually McDonalds, but yeah. :(

Nobody needs to respect a person for playing a video game. This is our tribe now, you had ur time and then quit. We play LT, either gather up old base players and play ur version of thr game, or deal with it and play the most popular version. Don't care to do either? - piss off because nobody cares.

Nobody needs to respect a person for playing a video game.

Of course not. It is one's own freewill choice what reasons one chooses to show respect or disrespect for.

Nobody is asking for your respect, or caring about it.

I just found it amusing that you claimed that I base how I treat people on whether or not they worship me for once being great at a silly 13 year old video game that died a decade ago and very few people even know about.

There is no secret magical formula as to why I'm super nice to some people, and extremely rude to others. If you haven't figured it out yet, then you might not ever...

This is our tribe now, you had ur time and then quit. We play LT, either gather up old base players and play ur version of thr game, or deal with it and play the most popular version. Don't care to do either? - piss off because nobody cares.

Your Tribe? Oh cool, where is your Tribe name? Can I see a player list? Do you have a team name? What are your tags?

:boogie: You should name your Tribe "Fairly Average Gamers". That way you can have cool tags like |fag|Stork. :boogie:

lol @ LT being the most popular version of Tribes. LT, historically, is probably the least popular mod I can even come up with. Can anyone name a less popular mod than LT? Tribes RPG? Maybe that even has more players?

Annihilation mod has you guys beaten hands down in terms of player count. Tribes 2 classic has a much larger playing pool as well. And then there's T:A, which probably has a heaping crapton more. T1 LT is pretty much the rock bottom in terms of activity with no signs of changing due to massive xenophobia & horrible admin abuse, and the TD players in Arghs are way cooler and much friendlier. If I were to play T1, I would just join arghs. You don't have anything I want Stork and I will never care about being magic dildo king of LT. The only thing I want from you is to reply to me so I can make fun of you more.

"Piss off"? I pissed off freaking ages ago. Have you seen The Pumpkin King in a T1 game anytime recently? Yeah... I don't play dude. Nor would I want to. The game has gone to complete abysmal shit.

Now I just post here for the lolz while I wait for the next Tribes game to come out.

This is our tribe now!

Your Tribe? Oh cool, where is your Tribe name? Can I see a player list? Do you have a team name? What are your tags?

:boogie: You should name your Tribe "Fairly Average Gamers". That way you can have cool tags like |fag|Stork. :boogie:

tumblr_inline_mgifggKO1B1ryflv4.gif

This is our tribe now!

This is our tribe now!

This is our tribe now!

This is our tribe now!

This is our tribe now!

TPK cannot handle being bad @ tribe

He's a perfect testament to the "today's players would kill old players" discussion.

He got his a$$ c00ked and failed to live up to his own hype.

Now he challenge ppl to a game they dont play to try an restore honor.

smh so sad

Back