[RELEASE] Good Tribes Players for 1.40

awkward
tumblr_leftk562o31qf8yek.gif

many ego flares in tw, i feel bad for many of u irl

shadoh used to be humble i never see this faggot sideo f him before

shado u do good for a shitty player who jsut started playing, but you are 1/100 compared to most of the good players here who are 90+/100.
bitchelob probably 30/100 overall, maybe 55/100 in terms of TD/arena

vivid is pretty g00d in duel im sure stork could be but he really has no idea how to move like a duelist cuz he hasnt played it more than a couple times

twist of the thread was bitchelob coming here to talk shit to people

where is sleepy bron and cow to laugh at this

we beat you multiple times 8v4
lol ggz

i think it was 4v7 or something, that map where bron sat in the corner of an indoor map trying to snipe like a retrard

do u have demo? it was very fun game and challenge plz upload

Dare you are actually gloating on a 8v4 when I had basically all new players on my team
:nofu:

Unlike you I'll play against stacked odds without quitting like you usually do my friend.

Also you are dam straight its tough playing against you guys with all the fucking hacks you have :nofu:

on the 8v4, dare was the only one not new to arena
bron is a girl and she is bad
so it was 1v8 really. gg

idk how u play 15 years of te same shit over and over and over again and still suck. im sad u still cannot even ski

i dump on td pretty regularly

the high 200 pingers impress me though they are nasty

other than snow i would rub you all into the dirt gg

opsayo does dump on td pretty regularly. first time i see him in a td/arena he go like 35/14 with mostly disc only and topped the map of 10+ players

very impress

yes bitcehlob was in that game too

The surprise delight of the month for sure. :D

Pretty hilarious to read cus I've had LT players do this to me so many times. Whenever you spank them they just drop, kick you, or lie about what happened. When you post demos of them losing, they just claim that it's "opposite day", where winning is losing, so you lose, or whatever. You cannot beat them at their own game without an officially regulated ladder, so it's a lost cause to ever try. Besides, making fun of them on the forums is way more fun than playing their crappy noobdified Tribes CTF game designed for 5 year old girls that couldn't handle the real game anyway.

If you ask me, Team Duel is 500 times better than LT CTF.

In retrospect, the funniest thing opsayo has ever said to me is that "simplifying games makes them harder". Just like how tic tac toe is far more difficult, challenging, and intense than Chinese "go", 'cept it isn't, cus that's the dumbest thing I've ever heard.

Mich Mich... you a good dude homey. Pace yourself. This is endurance battle.

*tags Mich by slapping his palm and steps into the ring through the ropes*

Thank you TPK.

I stopped posting here long ago because its the same shitty CTF players just jerking each other off on this site.

My first account on here is probably older than any of theirs.

I've seen TW turn to shit over the years. The people here are very delusional so its hard to reason with crazy.

Now keep preaching to these idiots that Arena is a REAL game. Just maybe someday they will realize that.

on the 8v4, dare was the only one not new to arena
bron is a girl and she is bad
so it was 1v8 really. gg

idk how u play 15 years of te same shit over and over and over again and still suck. im sad u still cannot even ski

So Dare won a 8v1 with people who actually know how to shield, snipe ect?

Yeah I'm sure lol.

Anyone mediocre guy can win an 8v1 when your facing week old players.

So lets give Dare a standing ovation for being able to take down newbies that were on my team.

I don't mind playing with newbs because it provides a challenge.

You on the other hand gloat when you win such a game against horrible players.

All you CTFers do is rage quit. Orange being the biggest of them all.

opsayo does dump on td pretty regularly. first time i see him in a td/arena he go like 35/14 with mostly disc only and topped the map of 10+ players

very impress

More lies, lies, and lies.

Do you even read what you type out?

Last time I saw you in TD you were complaining about your team and then rage quit.

bitchelob been sucking @ tribes 1 since 1999 and he still thinks hes good at something.

If I'm so bad at this game then how do you lose to me in duel?

Let me guess you going to deny and make up stories like you have been on here the whole time?

Go ahead and deny it because I will always know the truth orange peel.

very impress

35/14 is pretty terrible ratio for me

probably was playing 3rd person after starting 12/0

I stopped posting here long ago because its the same shitty CTF players just jerking each other off on this site.

join_in_the_internet_circle_jerk_print-ra11ce31c7e7d40d78d37d8a5a1e777f5_zod_400.jpg

Yeah, the circle jerking gets pretty extreme. Check out how "condense ur posts bro" got 2good's approval as being insult of the year. lol

Next they'll call me a "poopyhead" and the crowd will go wild with rampant dick sucking.

I've seen TW turn to shit over the years. The people here are very delusional so its hard to reason with crazy.

It's not hard to reason with them... it's impossible...

You'll never be able to beat them at their unwinnable competition of cheating faggotry.

They will never put themselves in a position where loss is a possible outcome.

Now keep preaching to these idiots that Arena is a REAL game. Just maybe someday they will realize that.

Extremely doubtful, but I like your positive attitude. :)

Arena was epic awesomeness.

TD is a really cool gametype too. I never played before 2012. It's very fun.

learn how to condense ur posts bro

I'm not elite enough to know how bro...

Why don't you write me a guide?

2fly2stork just got owned

Yup.

Your buddy got owned pretty hard while his semi-erect yoda cock was in your mouth.

How's that feel bro?

It's funny, I was trying to figure out why it was so hard for you to say more than 4 words.

*gagging noise*

lol

tumblr_lpc3irD2MT1qb6qc0.gif