[RELEASE] Good Tribes Players for 1.40

only person's opinions id take srsly on good ren players r dutch/drg0n/dibs for oldschool and vivid matin etc for new school

i am sure there r somewhat same ratios of truly excellent players in ren as there r in base

lmao, the time it would take to get a legit 3v3 as stated above set up is not worth my time. Arguing with you takes up 3 minutes at a time for each post.

For the last time, I am not billy. I am not clown.

I am vertigo, PJ, A Sexy Bat, etc etc etc. I dont even remember my team duel smurfs.

I keep bringing up renspawn, as well as LT, as well as base. - real mods/tribes origin.

You don't understand and it's clear you will never understand, so I'm fucking done trying to make you understand.

y wuld i play ice mich and shado using stork and fagsayo when ive played ice mich and daerthius and won in equally dramatic margin with sleepy and cow or bron etc

shitting on ppl in this game is very gay

opsayo is a punk bitch

only person's opinions id take srsly on good ren players r dutch/drg0n/dibs for oldschool and vivid matin etc for new school

i am sure there r somewhat same ratios of truly excellent players in ren as there r in base

I am a truly excellent renspawn player, and I have no problem saying it, because I know it to be true. You'd just have to play with me to know for sure, as I guarantee vivid wouldn't say the same. We have never really liked each other, so I don't expect him to back me up at all. But pacinko, one of the best cappers to play renspawn - can attest for me. Not that it even fucking matters anymore, the mod is pretty much dead right now.

y wuld i play ice mich and shado using stork and fagsayo when ive played ice mich and daerthius and won in equally dramatic margin with sleepy and cow or bron etc

opsayo is a punk bitch

it was just an example to argue shadohs case that LT players suck at TD and couldn't beat him or michelob. He's delusional, because he sucks.

most LT players suck in arena

td is not arena tho it can be on arghs pending captains

this is some semantic faggotry discussion between teenagers

fuk urselves i go on vacation during rainy season 2 drink beer and repeatedly cum in my gf all day long

^there's your teenager, dare.

I'm done with you dude. I don't care anymore. I dealt with shit like this in early 2000's in every mod. It's drama like middle school. I should have just stfu and grabbed some popcorn and just let tpk do the talking.

^there's your teenager, dare.

I'm done with you dude. I don't care anymore. I dealt with shit like this in early 2000's in every mod. It's drama like middle school. I should have just stfu and grabbed some popcorn and just let tpk do the talking.

do you notice how dare doesnt talk shit to shitty players? think about what the reason could be

tumblr_m8az1mHgPj1qcsucao1_1280.jpg

I've played baseLT more than I've played ren.

My credentials for you, from my own eyes and experience playing this game. I'm not going to dig up any proof for you, because that would be a waste of time and tribes is dead, it's not worth it.

Base (played as PanamaJack, and mostly a shit load of smurfs) - decent player, didn't get into base as much. I despise sniping and turrets, though I am pretty decent at sniping. I remember when there was no ski, and scouts, etc were primary transportation for fatties to get to enemy base.
LT (played as PanamaJack, and mostly a shit load of smurfs) - above-average player IMO though the regulars might not see it. LT pubs, I'm usually in the top 5 scoring - chase in LT most of the time, home D or LO in pu's and I'd say I'm pretty good at it.
Renspawn (played as vertig0, pretty much only vertigo, some smurfs) - top player, I got good at this mod pretty quickly, but only really hit my prime towards the end of its existence - which is why you might not hear much from vamp, because he doesn't have a clue.
Football (played as PrimeTime - mod died several years ago) - I was a top 10 player, probably top 5. I miss that mod.
Team Rabbit (played as PanamaJack) - top 10-15 player. I was usually top 3 score in prime of TR.
Team Duel (I smurf, and kill shadoh) - I am probably number 1 player in mod, I usually average 40-4 in TD's.
Shifter - I played this like as last resort tribes fix, bored of other mod. I was probably one of worst players, cause I would try to destroy my own teams blast walls and turrets.
Annihilation - different from shifter, how? I don't fucking care.
RPG - I click join game, server kicks me.
Aeon - fucking mine them rocks man, I got 25 points once.
MX Builder - holy fuck I could build the best sky penis.
I know there were other mods, but I don't really give a fuck about those. Or really the last 5 or 6 I named.

if you never played in a twl match or atleast one team scrimmage in TR you can't claim top 15. And tbh no way top 3 score in prime of TR bro come on

I should have just stfu and grabbed some popcorn and just let tpk do the talking.

:boogie:

Watch how I do this shit bro. :)

getting 4v4 arena game going though? easy as fuck dude.

Bullshit. Show me a screenshot or demo of all these arena games going. You are full of dog shit.

Who the fuck are you anyway? The dumbest fucking guy on TW that thinks if he says something dumb enough that people will actually believe it?

T1 is dead. Nobody plays. The ones who do all smurf, and they smurf because they cheat. There are no decent arena games in existence and there never will be.

tbh you seem to be overly full of yourself

Of COURSE I do...

Have you ever contemplated the concept of giving respect to get it in return?

If the first thing you ever say to me is "TPK you suck at Tribes", I'm going to lay you to waste bro, same as all the rest of the douchbags on this forum.

You're going to get a whole lot of "I own you", "You suck", "don't even talk to me", "you are fucking dumb", so OF COURSE I'm going to come across as overly full of myself.

Unfortunately for all of you, I'm the only one here with the competitive record and achievements that actually validates everything that I say.

Greg Luganis gets to say whatever he wants about diving for the rest of his life, and nobody can say shit about it. You are welcome to disagree with him, but telling him that he sucks or sucked at diving makes you all look truly ignorant.

If TPK is not a successful Tribes player, than please define success.

come show us what an arena king you are.

That's not the way it works.

You are a no-name nothing to me, and thus I don't give a fuck about anything you have to say.

You might actually be the one that is indeed quite full of himself to assume that the king of arena would take time out of his day to train up his old skills in order to stomp a nameless noob that couldn't possibly provide him a worthwhile victory.

You guys always wonder why I don't play. A huge reason is because regardless of the amount of shit talk that flies out of your mouths, beating up on the current T1 community in arena would provide me far less than 1/80th of the satisfaction I got from winning back in '99-2000.

None of you are worth of my effort. If you were, I'd be playing Tribes.

I have moved on from Tribes 1 permanently mostly due to cheats and lack of players.

If you wanna "prove your skills" or whatever, add me on steam anytime and come smite me. lawl good luck! lol

You'll never goad me into caring enough to come to you. If you want me to "come to you" or whatever, you'll have to make me a new Tribes game like T1. It is the only way you can guarantee to call forth TPK like a moth to the flame. I'll be happy to sit at #1 in arena in the next Tribes game and laugh at all those who opposed me. Proving it twice would be worthwhile and probably really easy because I have already done it before and know how to do it again.

if youre not just completely blowing smoke here.

Call up your local Tribal historian and just ask.

Would anyone be insane enough to lie about all of this ridiculously specific shit about a game that died 13 years ago?

My disc launcher has 10 years of rust on it.

My longsword is fresh and shiny. Come taste my steel.

If you guys are such boldly incredible gamers, and I suck so hard, why wouldn't you want to face me in a game that I actually play to truly test the strength of your amazing gaming ability?

Ohhhh that's right, you wanna lure me into the venus fag trap of interpolation. I wonder why?

btw the idea of competitive chivalry is literally the most hilarious thing ive read in this thread, and that is fucking saying something.

That's because you are an idiotic tool and most everything that you type is incredibly dumb.

I'm pretty sure competitive ANYTHING would come across as hilarious, stupid, dumb, or worth mocking to the current T1 community.

T1 players now seem to abhor the idea of competition, and have little respect for anyone that competed in Tribes back when it was glorious.

If I wanted to impress the current T1 community, I would set my shizzle to interpolation, download hacks, start chaining everyone in pubs, and post 60 CG kill screenshots and HUGE SCORE OMGZ for ELITE proof of awesomeness or whatever.

What a joke you guys are...

oh why is everyone here so fucking retarded? you either play tribes or you dont. you arent a tribes player, you were.

I will be a Tribes player till the day I die.

Anyone who says otherwise is my enemy.

It's true that I haven't really played in 10 years, but that doesn't stop anyone from judging me all the same.

I only played like one arena game in the past 9 years, but that didn't stop everyone from judging my ability before I could even figure out how to even set my favorites at the inventory station.

If you are all going to judge me and say this or that, than I'm still a Tribes player even in your eyes.

I will always be a Tribes player. It's not my fault if the game died and there is nothing left. If there were, I'd still be playing.

you quit. youre a massive faggot for quitting.

That my friend, is the only thing you've written that I agree with.

I tend to quit shit too early. I wish I had stuck around a bit longer, but I only missed probably 4 or 5 more months of good competition. After that the game went to shit and died.

play some arena nig we had 11 people in the other night and if anyone is cheating just call them out.

You can't call anyone out for cheating. They can just lie about it. No way to prove they are cheating.

That's why I don't bother with Tribes. The cheating is far too openly accepted, subtle, and easily concealed.

most of the people i play with think shit like radar is a hack so you should fit right in,

I don't even know wtf you are talking about here.

btw, lol @ your attempt to intimidate me by creating a list of cheaters that could never succeed on a ladder.

You should contemplate the effect that 27 straight wins has on the human mind. After a while all that "bla bla I'll kick your ass" stuff just starts to sound like the "wah wah wah" that the teacher says in Charlie Brown. It's like background noise while you're under water.

You can "bla bla bla" all you want. Come play me in Chivalry so I can humiliate you and make a video of what happens without cheats and 13 years of practicing in your mom's basement.

Nice to meet you though. I am TPK. :D

You can now sit on the bench with the rest of the "all-talk" forum posters here too scared to play me at video games.

I've played baseLT more than I've played ren.

My credentials for you, from my own eyes and experience playing this game. I'm not going to dig up any proof for you, because that would be a waste of time and tribes is dead, it's not worth it.

Base (played as PanamaJack, and mostly a shit load of smurfs) - decent player, didn't get into base as much. I despise sniping and turrets, though I am pretty decent at sniping. I remember when there was no ski, and scouts, etc were primary transportation for fatties to get to enemy base.
LT (played as PanamaJack, and mostly a shit load of smurfs) - above-average player IMO though the regulars might not see it. LT pubs, I'm usually in the top 5 scoring - chase in LT most of the time, home D or LO in pu's and I'd say I'm pretty good at it.
Renspawn (played as vertig0, pretty much only vertigo, some smurfs) - top player, I got good at this mod pretty quickly, but only really hit my prime towards the end of its existence - which is why you might not hear much from vamp, because he doesn't have a clue.
Football (played as PrimeTime - mod died several years ago) - I was a top 10 player, probably top 5. I miss that mod.
Team Rabbit (played as PanamaJack) - top 10-15 player. I was usually top 3 score in prime of TR.
Team Duel (I smurf, and kill shadoh) - I am probably number 1 player in mod, I usually average 40-4 in TD's.
Shifter - I played this like as last resort tribes fix, bored of other mod. I was probably one of worst players, cause I would try to destroy my own teams blast walls and turrets.
Annihilation - different from shifter, how? I don't fucking care.
RPG - I click join game, server kicks me.
Aeon - fucking mine them rocks man, I got 25 points once.
MX Builder - holy fuck I could build the best sky penis.
I know there were other mods, but I don't really give a fuck about those. Or really the last 5 or 6 I named.

First you say you go 40/4 in TD's.

Then in your next post you say you aren't that good at TD.

So which is it? Quit being a retard and stop acting like you know anything about TD.

Stick to RENSPAWN the biggest cheating mod in the game.

I love how you just post random shit but have no fucking clue what you are talking about.

I seen a Vertigo quite a few times get owned by shadoh, me and everyone else in the server lol.

You are that same guy who quits in middle of TD because you are losing so bad.

Also can you be less original and steal the real Panama Jack's name?

Damn you are one sad, delusional piece of dog shit.

opsayo is a punk bitch

I love how dare talks shit.

My team was composed of LiteFlowers, and Firebirds.

People who know those players will get my point.

I just find it funny everytime real players play with me you tend to lose.

Also I only played with Ice, and Daer once vs you guys. You know what happened on that one? You all rage quit!!!!

Back