[RELEASE] Good Tribes Players for 1.40

i really cant believe you listed two moons and pacinko. they are so easy to kill and to MA what are you even smoking...vamp and vivid are good players, pacinko and two moons? XD

ill give you mumble info when i get home, lets get this going

dude

you are obviously under the impression that tribes = TD. That is pretty sad for both you and the status of tribes.

There was a day where there were constantly servers full Heaven and Hell being a couple of the most popular for base - base/LT/renspawn/football/arena(yeah, actual arena, not TD), etc. What you know from 6 months of tribes is that the only server that remains somewhat populated is TD - why? Because that is the only server that people can join a 1v1 duel. It takes a bit longer to get anything going with LT nowadays, but I see people in community all the time still.

Let me make this clear to you.

There is A LOT more to tribes than fucking dueling. You're good at dueling? So what? can you ski and cap? Can you chase down a capper?

No, you can only kill people, sometimes. You're probably one of those noobs that comes into the server and starts shooting at the first person they see, completely ignoring anything else in the game. Somebody passes you the flag, you walk by it because you are shooting someone who isn't even paying attention to you.

Basically, you haven't a fucking clue what tribes is, you're under the impression that if someone sucks at TD, they suck at tribes. Pacinko is one of the best cappers in renspawn, he's even a pretty decent LT capper. Two moons is one of the smartest renspawn players, he's been playing for a long time. Vamp is a good renspawn chaser, a CG whore actually. Vivid is a very good renspawn capper, but he can't self pass that well - he needs a decent capping partner or he's beatable.

guyz

According to shadoh: "If you suck at TD, you suck at tribes."

Michelob is good at TD, so he's good at tribes? Nah, he's just good at TD. He sucks at any other mod I've ever seen him play, period.

actually, I know that shadoh is terrible.

the only thing that makes michelob good at td is his knowledge of the game. He's been playing for so long, he knows how to play it well. However, that being said, he's not very good. There are many LT players that could jump on TD and without even warming up could beat him in a majority of duels. You being one of them, IMO.

Last edited:
arghs duel has been full or nearly full every night for over a week, and nobody is dueling its all TD or arena

you ren faggots who cant cut it in base are mad lol

BTW, for all your guys information.

Shadoh is bisexual.

My brother wanted to chime in on this. He's more familiar with the TD fags since he plays TD quite a bit. I've watched him kick your ass quite a bit too, shadoh. You should just stop talking shit, because if opsayo, dare, and stork actually jump on to 3v your dumbass, you're going to be eating your own shit.

arghs duel has been full or nearly full every night for over a week, and nobody is dueling its all TD or arena

you ren faggots who cant cut it in base are mad lol

I've played baseLT more than I've played ren.

My credentials for you, from my own eyes and experience playing this game. I'm not going to dig up any proof for you, because that would be a waste of time and tribes is dead, it's not worth it.

Base (played as PanamaJack, and mostly a shit load of smurfs) - decent player, didn't get into base as much. I despise sniping and turrets, though I am pretty decent at sniping. I remember when there was no ski, and scouts, etc were primary transportation for fatties to get to enemy base.
LT (played as PanamaJack, and mostly a shit load of smurfs) - above-average player IMO though the regulars might not see it. LT pubs, I'm usually in the top 5 scoring - chase in LT most of the time, home D or LO in pu's and I'd say I'm pretty good at it.
Renspawn (played as vertig0, pretty much only vertigo, some smurfs) - top player, I got good at this mod pretty quickly, but only really hit my prime towards the end of its existence - which is why you might not hear much from vamp, because he doesn't have a clue.
Football (played as PrimeTime - mod died several years ago) - I was a top 10 player, probably top 5. I miss that mod.
Team Rabbit (played as PanamaJack) - top 10-15 player. I was usually top 3 score in prime of TR.
Team Duel (I smurf, and kill shadoh) - I am probably number 1 player in mod, I usually average 40-4 in TD's.
Shifter - I played this like as last resort tribes fix, bored of other mod. I was probably one of worst players, cause I would try to destroy my own teams blast walls and turrets.
Annihilation - different from shifter, how? I don't fucking care.
RPG - I click join game, server kicks me.
Aeon - fucking mine them rocks man, I got 25 points once.
MX Builder - holy fuck I could build the best sky penis.
I know there were other mods, but I don't really give a fuck about those. Or really the last 5 or 6 I named.

Chillin here stationed on Tombaugh 5
Outside it's raining mortars from VDI
But i have no worries cause the LD is fuckin' r33t

FSC has better cappers than me
cause when i get VAH i can hardly ski
Imposter and Rayn bring tha thuglyfe cause they're from the street

bahaha

so the good players from ren who are supposed to know how skillful you are either have no idea who you are or think you are average at best and the players who you think are good are bad (pacinko) or bordering on terrible (two moons)

when i see cl0wn in game i just mess around with him. he is pretty cool guy or so i thought.

also you have to realize that ive had around 6 months in the game so i still need to practice angles for my MAs and such-i havent had years to get this down. if you see me in a pub just ask me to try and i will stop going for impossible shots and actually play to win.

and now we come to this...what is this, attempted character assassination? you know you would get absolutely crushed so you have to backpedal and say "lol shadoh is ghey wtf"... come get shit on in actual game of tribe or keep talking shit on online forum. if youre so certain youre willing to bet 100 dollars i cant understand your hesitation or your recent comments. tbh me, mich, and hawk vs you, cl0wn and opsayo would be so rapey that itd be painful for me to play. ill still do it though, i cant stand it when bads talk shit.

OK this is so much shit talk. im done, we have teams picked now we need to play. if you talk more shit after this without setting up date then you are scared and wasting my time gg get poopd on

LOL.

Pacinko and two moons are 2 of the best troc players - where did I say they were bad?

Again. Just because they aren't good at TD, you think they aren't good at tribes. Clearly, you're retarded.

Did I say I'd bet 100 bucks on me, clown and opsayo vs you, mich, and hawk? No, I said Stork, dare, and opsayo. I don't doubt that me, my bro and opsayo could beat you three as well, but I wouldn't put 100 bucks on it because I'm really not that great at TD. I'm average, I get too aggressive. That's the only reason vivid is good at TD btw - he sits back and waits for people to come to him, just like he does capping in renspawn. And then he spams. But considering you're pretty bad at TD, quite worse than me currently, I'd say that we'd stand a good chance at beating you 3. I'm not going to fucking schedule anything, I already know I'm better than you at TD - I don't need to prove it, you're not that good dude. Next time I'm in TD with you, I'll kick your ass - in the mean time, I'm sure my brother can do the same. I have better shit to do most of the time. Suppose you don't though, being bisexual it's not quite as much work finding some desperate dude to pop your butt cherry.

LOL.

Pacinko and two moons are 2 of the best troc players - where did I say they were bad?

Again. Just because they aren't good at TD, you think they aren't good at tribes. Clearly, you're retarded.

Did I say I'd bet 100 bucks on me, clown and opsayo vs you, mich, and hawk? No, I said Stork, dare, and opsayo. I don't doubt that me, my bro and opsayo could beat you three as well, but I wouldn't put 100 bucks on it because I'm really not that great at TD. I'm average, I get too aggressive. That's the only reason vivid is good at TD btw - he sits back and waits for people to come to him, just like he does capping in renspawn. And then he spams. But considering you're pretty bad at TD, quite worse than me currently, I'd say that we'd stand a good chance at beating you 3. I'm not going to fucking schedule anything, I already know I'm better than you at TD - I don't need to prove it, you're not that good dude. Next time I'm in TD with you, I'll kick your ass - in the mean time, I'm sure my brother can do the same. I have better shit to do most of the time. Suppose you don't though, being bisexual it's not quite as much work finding some desperate dude to pop your butt cherry.

this post is fucking gold. keep backpedaling, i know youll never go through with an actual 3v3 because your ego would get raped

TPK raging because the avg pub player today is better than he ever was.

You are literally talking about "pubs" with a straight face. How embarrassing.

Tell me, what's it like caring about pubs? I'm afraid I'll never know unless you tell me.

Anyway, are you arguing now that your "avg pub players" are better than all your "elite" friends that I wooped up on? TPK is smart enough to know that you are goading him into posting his demos of captaining against and obliterating LT "elites" in their "super meaningful PU games". It's not going to work Moriarty. Good try though.

You've never been on a successful competitive team for an active video game in your entire life Stork. When you open your mouth filth spills out like semen from an overexcited penis.

You and I never even played the same game my friend. Are you really so foolish to compare the two and talk as if we have the same interests? Your game is shit and I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. It's built for hackers and noobs that couldn't handle Tribes. "Waaa, laser rifles make me actually have to think when I ski, and shield packs counter my magic dildo hacks, quick, let's make a mod specifically designed for cheaters and start chaingunning!"

LT is not base-CTF or arena, nowhere close, and you don't get to say otherwise. Comparing the game you played to the one I played is like comparing a "tea party with your 4 year old daughter and her friends" to the World Series of Poker. There were over 200 competitive teams on the ladder when I played. How many did you have? 2? 4? 0? Yeah, zero...

LT is a hackers mod filled with hackers that talk about how great they are at hacking at 13 year old dead video games that nobody plays.

You don't get to play a backyard game of checkers against your 5 year old nephew and claim yourself better than a tournament winning chess champion that beat up on 30 grandmasters.

Stork, and many others in the T1 community, are the sorts of people that would see Greg Luganis stumbling off of a diving board while drunk at a friends party, and call him out for being a terrible diver. Luganis starts talking about how he won the Olympics, and you laugh at him, because the drunken party is far more meaningful to you, cus you are really... really... really... dumb... and know basically nothing about life.

The biggest difference between me and everyone else here, is that I'd be shitting my pants to shake Greg Luganis' hand and showing him tremendous respect for his amazing accomplishments. The rest of you idiots who'd be talking about who the "new and cool diver" is, while I'd be asking "yeah, and how many medals does he have?"

Real gamers wouldn't be bragging about being "the best hacker of a non-competitive dead game that only 8 people play" and writing a crappy guide built for the soul purpose of self-ego fluffing.

Real gamers would be playing a new game, full of competition, and topping the ladders and charts, like I am now in Chivalry.

My name will be echoing in Tribal fame for all eternity as a skillful HO for a top CTF team, and the #1 undisputed champion of arena, while the Stork's name flies past everyone completely unnoticed, just like the name would suggest.

You could just succeed at a modern competitive game and make a name for yourself, but you are limited to internet forum success, and "success at tea parties with 5 year olds".

The reason you are posting here is because you are not capable of making a name for yourself by being on a #1 team in an active game that actually matters. You have to resort to "guide-writing", bragging, trolling, and squaking about how you are the best at pubs to try and force people to believe you.

In contrast, all I have to do is point to my resume and my Olympic gold medals, the meaning of which is lost on most of the posters here due to lack of intelligence.

you post on tw, but dont play tribes.

True, but not true.

Firstly, most everyone that posts on TW doesn't play Tribes these days.

Regardless, I am a Tribes player, and thus I play Tribes.

Unfortunately, there are no games and Tribes does not exist.

There are no teams, there are no legit players, there are no ladders, there is nothing.

If you tell me where I can get into a 10 v 10 of base where I can shoot mortars, or a 4 v 4 arena game, either of which are free of cheaters, I'd be there with bells on.

There is no Tribes to play, and thus, I cannot be blamed for not playing what doesn't exist.

just off the top of my head, im sure that michelob, feral fiona, daerithus, lestat, vivid, sierra oscar, vamp, the morning star, izza and dare are all better than you.

OoOoo, I'm really scared. You are listing names. *shakes in his boots*

Nobody's ever name-dropped on me before bro. And definitely not before I played a competitive match against them and changed their perspective entirely on how they viewed their own level of skill.

There is no player that you could ever name that I wouldn't be able to stomp if I wanted to. All of the players in Tribes that could stomp me, I know by name and can count on one hand, and none of them post here or play Tribes anymore.

I see quite a few hackers in that list. Am I supposed to be impressed by cheaters?

You realize that cheating is for failures and you are listing some total utter failures right?

I am currently the only poster in TT that backs up what he says with real proof.

All of you are clutching to your cheats, hacks, and delusional lies, while I open invite you to play me in any cheat-free video game ever. Name your game, TPK will appear and roflstomp your anus in it.

I'm not going to sit down at a poker table with a stacked deck and known cheaters, sorry.

btw lt haters its extremely easy to start a ctf base game, youre all just bad and have to make excuses for why you dont play. howd that feel faggots, gg

First of all, that's completely untrue. It's not "extremely easy" to start a 10 v 10 cheat free game of CTF base. Please show me otherwise with a demo of a cheat free 10 v 10 game that took place in the past 3 months and prove me wrong.

You talk of excuses?

So you gonna make excuses for why you don't wanna fuck Susan Boyle?

Sometimes you don't need an excuse bro. It's self explanatory.

I don't play Tribes cus it's filled with immature cheating scum devoid of teamplay, and none of them can even play Tribes well enough to have a great game.

What's YOUR excuse for not playing against me?

Not one of you have ever stepped, and not one of you ever will, because without your cheats, you are pissing yourselves at the thought of facing The Pumpkin King, a talentless noob with no gaming ability.

Well, if you are scared to play against a guy you call a total noob, then you are either completely full of shit, or crappier at games than a total noob. So you can pick one.

I am currently succeeding beyond all expectation at a modern video game, while you guys cling to the past and try to rewrite history, talking about how you are better than "The Babe" because you have new 2013 advanced steroids.

10 years from now you will be talking about how you "would have owned me in Chivalry" or whatever. It's pathetic.

None of you will ever defeat me at any video game ever, cus you don't even play video games until all the good players quit and they release cheats and hacks, where as I strive towards the challenge of glorious victory against worthy opponents.

"Duurrrr, TPK come play me at my Poker game where I get 20 cards, you get only 5, and I get to invent the rules as we go and lie about what happens." -LT player

I've already played against cheaters and won when it mattered.

Anyone that wants a true test of gaming ability against TPK can add him on steam any time they want, but you're all a bunch of festering forum trolling cowards, so it doesn't matter.

Suck my tiny, extremely narrow, but tremendously long noodle-length penis.

You are literally talking about "pubs" with a straight face. How embarrassing.

Tell me, what's it like caring about pubs? I'm afraid I'll never know unless you tell me.

Anyway, are you arguing now that your "avg pub players" are better than all your "elite" friends that I wooped up on? TPK is smart enough to know that you are goading him into posting his demos of captaining against and obliterating LT "elites" in their "super meaningful PU games". It's not going to work Moriarty. Good try though.

You've never been on a successful competitive team for an active video game in your entire life Stork. When you open your mouth filth spills out like semen from an overexcited penis.

You and I never even played the same game my friend. Are you really so foolish to compare the two and talk as if we have the same interests? Your game is shit and I wouldn't touch it with a 10 foot pole. It's built for hackers and noobs that couldn't handle Tribes. "Waaa, laser rifles make me actually have to think when I ski, and shield packs counter my magic dildo hacks, quick, let's make a mod specifically designed for cheaters and start chaingunning!"

LT is not base-CTF or arena, nowhere close, and you don't get to say otherwise. Comparing the game you played to the one I played is like comparing a "tea party with your 4 year old daughter and her friends" to the World Series of Poker. There were over 200 competitive teams on the ladder when I played. How many did you have? 2? 4? 0? Yeah, zero...

LT is a hackers mod filled with hackers that talk about how great they are at hacking at 13 year old dead video games that nobody plays.

You don't get to play a backyard game of checkers against your 5 year old nephew and claim yourself better than a tournament winning chess champion that beat up on 30 grandmasters.

Stork, and many others in the T1 community, are the sorts of people that would see Greg Luganis stumbling off of a diving board while drunk at a friends party, and call him out for being a terrible diver. Luganis starts talking about how he won the Olympics, and you laugh at him, because the drunken party is far more meaningful to you, cus you are really... really... really... dumb... and know basically nothing about life.

The biggest difference between me and everyone else here, is that I'd be shitting my pants to shake Greg Luganis' hand and showing him tremendous respect for his amazing accomplishments. The rest of you idiots who'd be talking about who the "new and cool diver" is, while I'd be asking "yeah, and how many medals does he have?"

Real gamers wouldn't be bragging about being "the best hacker of a non-competitive dead game that only 8 people play" and writing a crappy guide built for the soul purpose of self-ego fluffing.

Real gamers would be playing a new game, full of competition, and topping the ladders and charts, like I am now in Chivalry.

My name will be echoing in Tribal fame for all eternity as a skillful HO for a top CTF team, and the #1 undisputed champion of arena, while the Stork's name flies past everyone completely unnoticed, just like the name would suggest.

You could just succeed at a modern competitive game and make a name for yourself, but you are limited to internet forum success, and "success at tea parties with 5 year olds".

The reason you are posting here is because you are not capable of making a name for yourself by being on a #1 team in an active game that actually matters. You have to resort to "guide-writing", bragging, trolling, and squaking about how you are the best at pubs to try and force people to believe you.

In contrast, all I have to do is point to my resume and my Olympic gold medals, the meaning of which is lost on most of the posters here due to lack of intelligence.

True, but not true.

Firstly, most everyone that posts on TW doesn't play Tribes these days.

Regardless, I am a Tribes player, and thus I play Tribes.

Unfortunately, there are no games and Tribes does not exist.

There are no teams, there are no legit players, there are no ladders, there is nothing.

If you tell me where I can get into a 10 v 10 of base where I can shoot mortars, or a 4 v 4 arena game, either of which are free of cheaters, I'd be there with bells on.

There is no Tribes to play, and thus, I cannot be blamed for not playing what doesn't exist.

OoOoo, I'm really scared. You are listing names. *shakes in his boots*

Nobody's ever name-dropped on me before bro. And definitely not before I played a competitive match against them and changed their perspective entirely on how they viewed their own level of skill.

There is no player that you could ever name that I wouldn't be able to stomp if I wanted to. All of the players in Tribes that could stomp me, I know by name and can count on one hand, and none of them post here or play Tribes anymore.

I see quite a few hackers in that list. Am I supposed to be impressed by cheaters?

You realize that cheating is for failures and you are listing some total utter failures right?

I am currently the only poster in TT that backs up what he says with real proof.

All of you are clutching to your cheats, hacks, and delusional lies, while I open invite you to play me in any cheat-free video game ever. Name your game, TPK will appear and roflstomp your anus in it.

I'm not going to sit down at a poker table with a stacked deck and known cheaters, sorry.

First of all, that's completely untrue. It's not "extremely easy" to start a 10 v 10 cheat free game of CTF base. Please show me otherwise with a demo of a cheat free 10 v 10 game that took place in the past 3 months and prove me wrong.

You talk of excuses?

So you gonna make excuses for why you don't wanna fuck Susan Boyle?

Sometimes you don't need an excuse bro. It's self explanatory.

I don't play Tribes cus it's filled with immature cheating scum devoid of teamplay, and none of them can even play Tribes well enough to have a great game.

What's YOUR excuse for not playing against me?

Not one of you have ever stepped, and not one of you ever will, because without your cheats, you are pissing yourselves at the thought of facing The Pumpkin King, a talentless noob with no gaming ability.

Well, if you are scared to play against a guy you call a total noob, then you are either completely full of shit, or crappier at games than a total noob. So you can pick one.

I am currently succeeding beyond all expectation at a modern video game, while you guys cling to the past and try to rewrite history, talking about how you are better than "The Babe" because you have new 2013 advanced steroids.

10 years from now you will be talking about how you "would have owned me in Chivalry" or whatever. It's pathetic.

None of you will ever defeat me at any video game ever, cus you don't even play video games until all the good players quit and they release cheats and hacks, where as I strive towards the challenge of glorious victory against worthy opponents.

"Duurrrr, TPK come play me at my Poker game where I get 20 cards, you get only 5, and I get to invent the rules as we go and lie about what happens." -LT player

I've already played against cheaters and won when it mattered.

Anyone that wants a true test of gaming ability against TPK can add him on steam any time they want, but you're all a bunch of festering forum trolling cowards, so it doesn't matter.

Suck my tiny, extremely narrow, but tremendously long noodle-length penis.

i didnt finish reading your post but i got to this part

the ctf game sans cheaters? yeah youre probably right. 4v4 arena though? easy as fuck dude.

tbh you seem to be overly full of yourself but w/e. come show us what an arena king you are. im at work but ill post our mumble for arghs duel when i get home. hop on and play some arena nig, we had 11 people in the other night and if anyone is cheating just call them out. most of the people i play with think shit like radar is a hack so you should fit right in, that is, if youre not just completely blowing smoke here.

btw the idea of competitive chivalry is literally the most hilarious thing ive read in this thread, and that is fucking saying something.

edit: oh why is everyone here so fucking retarded? you either play tribes or you dont. you arent a tribes player, you were. you quit. youre a massive faggot for quitting, but its ok if you come back.

dude you fucking are clueless. TPK is the only one in this thread that doesn't play tribes from time to time.

For some fucking retarded ass reason, you've gotten it stuck in your head that the above all and be all of tribes is TeamDuel. That's where you are completely fucking wrong. There are like 10-15 people who play teamduel nowadays regularly. I don't refresh the server and check Arghs without seeing 1 of those 15 in that server jerking off. Now lets go to this time last year - there were regular pu's in LT, renspawn had a tourney going, and there were pubs pretty much every night. There are 15 or more people in The Community right now ffs. You're trying to tell us that people only play team duel now when it's pretty much fucking 15 players total.

I would be happy to 3v3, if we happen to be in server - or someone else schedules a time that I can show up. But I have too much shit in real life to deal with than to waste my time getting a pointless vendetta match together to prove how much bigger my balls are than yours. I already know I can outduel you, I've proven it whenever I've smurfed team duel. You go ahead and hide behind michelob, but it's only going to get you in trouble - he's not as good as your ass smelling dick is making him seem. I'd much rather be on stork, opsayo, dares team than your shitty ass team duel team. Fucking clueless tool.

lemme get this straight plz. you are too busy IRL to 3v3 but you have time to write thousands of words on TW to each of my replies. :chill:

btw, i like that you keep saying i only focus on td, when you keep bringing up ren. that shit is unbelievable cheese with beacon boosts and HM, get fucking serious.

and you say it yourself ctf is deader now than it was last year. it will keep dying while arghs revives. even if people played when i was actually home i cant go in there without a hacked config anyway. you faggots killed ctf gg come duel

billy i will rape your existence anytime but i know you will just stay here scared posting on tw. btw how can i hide behind michelob if he is such a bad player. you should give up and either duel and get it over with or admit you are too scared. nobody buys your excuse about being too busy when youve already spent so much time replying to posts here.

Back