[RELEASE] Good Tribes Players for 1.40

i dump on td pretty regularly

the high 200 pingers impress me though they are nasty

other than snow i would rub you all into the dirt gg

but i just see words here and not demo...do not try to confuse me

o but yeah vamp and stanely would absolutely rape with 30 ping. v impressive those hpb

opsayo u talkin a lot of shit mebe u shuld enter duel tourney and prove u can beat any1 decent

i've been mentioning a $10 duel tourney for a couple years now

no one is game :[

i thought dare quit tribes so ive been hating on him. this is great idea though. im sure you could get a better pool than $10 just have a $1 buy in tourney. if opsayo, stork and the rest of these cl0wns dont buy in then they will be confirmed permabad at tribe

dare come play tribes again, you faggot youre one of the only people who dont suck balls at arena

fucking fucker what are you even doing with your life without auth.

we can also just do a regular tourney too

every1 picks 1 duel map that is their map

best of 3 maps 3rd map is done by tourney bracket etc double elimination first to 15 or can play longer etc

dang fuk when did u become expert dueler

look @ this fag i kno 4 a fact he not even kno duel history and heritage and has hardly ever dueled and he talking shit about tribe duelers

u got a small dick

lol opsayo goin on ignore list until he stops lying about duel ability.

its ok opsayo im sure you have massive LT rating

lets do this tourney motherfuckers. tribe must never die

ok master crashed my shit when i was replying. lemme summarize

cl0wn i talked to vamp, youre average at best at ren further shattering your credibility, along with "one of the best discers in the game" talking about how he would just chainwhore againt michelob in a duel...

im still going to challenge you two fags to a 2v2 against me and mich but youve already proven how scared you are. why come prove how shitty you are when you can just talk shit on TW

Hey retard, I'm not clown. That's my brother. See my last post.

Ask vamp about vertig0 then. Even if he says I'm 'average', he's wrong. He never played enough ren with me to know. He was on my ladder team a year ago, never showed up computer problems or something. I captained that ladder. I'm one of the best cappers in that mod, and if anyone argues against that they are stupid.

You have no tribes knowledge, you've been playing for 6 months. Why are you even arguing about this? You obviously are stupid enough to believe that if people don't play duel, they don't play tribes. I was just playing with opsayo a few days ago, and pretty sure stork was in there too. In fact, I've seen most of the people who've posted in here in tribes over the last few weeks. I guarantee both stork and opsayo could come into TD and rape you shadoh. I'd put 100 bucks on Stork+opsayo+dare beating Michelob+shadoh+whoever. Wouldn't be a contest. It's not like you play LT without getting good at killing. Great LT players and Renspawn players would be able to adjust just fine to TD and most of them would get better than the best TDers within months, maybe weeks.

Hey retard, I'm not clown. That's my brother. See my last post.

Ask vamp about vertig0 then.

yeah, thats who we thought cl0wn was. w/e, vertig0 is average at best according to vamp, and your reply to that is vamp doesnt know you? after you ask me to ask him about you? lel

also ive already listed the people who play LT who are also skilled TDers. ive got a grand total of three names, dare, izza and TMS. but plenty of great TDers can go into CTF/LT and dominate just fine. tbh it seems like most of you just use CG as a crutch and thats why youre awful at TDs

and ive played less than six months and i improve every day. i could already stomp on you, your brother and opsayo just give me a full year of playing until im at the level its taken you all 15 years to reach :chill:

btw, me, dai cra zyh awk, and the michelob would shit all over that 3's team you just listed. like just straight slay you all and poo poo on your face, no contest. lets not speculate on TW about it either, put your money where your mouth is and lets get this tourney going

oh edit: you bring up capping ability lmfao

i bet you are greatest ren capper to ever play rofl

tbf i think everyone left in ctf is playing at 2008 lvls

i mean, im not getting any better, but the beatings dont seem to be getting worse

tbf i think everyone left in ctf is playing at 2008 lvls

i mean, im not getting any better, but the beatings dont seem to be getting worse

dont talk like that scuzzle. you are far better at td than most of these clowns coming here to talk about how great they are at a mod they apparently never play and dont care about

ill still play this game in 2030 idgaf. if every body else quit by then i am the greatest by attrition gfg

yeah, thats who we thought cl0wn was. w/e, vertig0 is average at best according to vamp, and your reply to that is vamp doesnt know you? after you ask me to ask him about you? lel

also ive already listed the people who play LT who are also skilled TDers. ive got a grand total of three names, dare, izza and TMS. but plenty of great TDers can go into CTF/LT and dominate just fine. tbh it seems like most of you just use CG as a crutch and thats why youre awful at TDs

and ive played less than six months and i improve every day. i could already stomp on you, your brother and opsayo just give me a full year of playing until im at the level its taken you all 15 years to reach :chill:

btw, me, dai cra zyh awk, and the michelob would shit all over that 3's team you just listed. like just straight slay you all and poo poo on your face, no contest. lets not speculate on TW about it either, put your money where your mouth is and lets get this tourney going

oh edit: you bring up capping ability lmfao

i bet you are greatest ren capper to ever play rofl

dude, I'm done arguing with you. You know nothing of tribes. You've played for 6 months. You're terrible, you were terrible when you started and terrible now. I've played in several TDs with you - I go out of my way to kill you because you're easy to kill. Easy stats.

If you want a good gauge of my renspawn ability, ask pacinko or two moons next time you see them. Vamp hasn't seen me play enough to know, the guy plays TD more than he ever played spawn. And vivid won't say anything good about me, I'd be surprised if he did.

I cap in renspawn, and my team usually wins.

You play in a TD, and your team usually loses. - at least when I play, that's what I've noticed.

Alright - you, daicrazyhawk and michelob vs opsayo, dare, and stork. Get it going and tell me the date, cause I'd love to see them rape you. It won't even be close, guaranteed.

i really cant believe you listed two moons and pacinko. they are so easy to kill and to MA what are you even smoking...vamp and vivid are good players, pacinko and two moons? XD

ill give you mumble info when i get home, lets get this going

Back